Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million (32331 Views)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Daughter Sues Mum Over Rape Allegation Against Dad / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 3:19pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

Lol grin I knew you ain't got nada grin He say bank state, I no know when they start to dey use those ones a criterion for transfer grin
BTW, Uba don dey there... Also you don't need the name for nothing.... Ordinary account number and bank is enough[center][/center]

OK! U DONT WANT TO TRY YOUR LUCK?

DOUBTING THOMAS.

Y NOT DO IT FIRST, COME BACK HERE IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES AND SAY THANK U?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

OK! U DONT WANT TO TRY YOUR LUCK?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by colizee(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
Baba how much last, cos the money too much o!
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Praxis758: 3:21pm On May 17, 2021
Does anyone have a legal knowledge of how we can sue APC, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi for deceiving Nigerians with Buhari who is raping our present and posterity?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Tonnyray: 3:21pm On May 17, 2021
Due to boredom I had time to go over the sleazy content in this ext drive of mine over the long weekend. Even me shock. grin
Enough video and picture evidence to crash at least 5 existing marriages I know of (or at least mortally damage them). Not to even mention existing relationships. Gladly they were all sent by the females themselves or at least were very well aware.
How boys can roll with these chicks without hard evidence is puzzling. Not in this age.
I for one look forward to a false allegation make I cash out abeg. 30m don do me, I'm not the greedy type. grin

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 3:22pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

Akinsanya Darasimi
Uba bank
Your last prove all these mouth making

UR STATE IS LAGOS RIGHT?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

UR STATE IS LAGOS RIGHT?
Sure
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by SenecaTheYonger: 3:37pm On May 17, 2021
Prakash247:

So,what’s your answer?

By the court of public opinion, it is rape. By the Nigerian court system, it is not rape.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Obipaul77(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/AfrokonnectNG/status/1394217490759176193?s=19

Akeem Fadun & Co.
14th May, 2021 Comfort Oroboghene Omovre, c/o Ifeoma Solanke, Justice Beyond Hashtags Foundation, 1, Task Force Road, Opposite PPL Police Station, Ojo, Lagos.

LIBELOUS AND MALICIOUS ALLEGATIONS OF RAPE, BLACKMAIL AND ASSUALT: DEMAND FOR AN IMMEDIATE RETRACTION OF THE FALSE ALLEGATION AND A LETTER OF APOLOGY

PRE-ACTION NOTICE

We are Solicitors to Boluwatife Fabunmi, hereinafter referred to as "Our Client" and on whose behalf we write.

Our clients brief is summarized thus;

1. Our client sent an E-mail to you requesting you retract the libelous allegation of rape, blackmail and assault you tweeted about him on your twitter timeline.

2. In your lawyer's response to the mail, dated 10th May, 2021, the same concocted version of the story was repeated with newly added assertions for added effect.

3. That you had stated in your tweet of 18th May, 2020 as follows;

"I NEVER CHEATED ON ANYONE WITH ANYBODY, MALE OR FEMALE.

I only ever loved Boluwatife Fabunmi (Our Client) and was there for him as best as I knew how to.
And what did I get in return? I was shamed! Ridiculed! Abused.' Blackmailed.' Raped! Disrespected! Cheated on!..."

4. That you deliberately accused our client of rape, blackmail and assault.

5. Owing to our client's large following on twitter which presently at 130,000, the false allegation topped the Trend list on Twitter in Nigeria and was consequently covered by several blogs.

6. That our client did not rape, blackmail or assault you at any point during the relationship. Our client shall establish this fact at trial.

8. It is on record that purported "rape" and "assault" you falsely accused our client of, was on the 9. of January 2020, after the consensual sex you both had on that day, you sent our client a lengthy Whatsapp message on the 10. of January 2020 stating how much you loved him and how he was a blessing to you.

9. The next day, 10. of January 2020, which was our client's birthday, you both went to the Mall and you surprised our client with a birthday cake, retired to the hotel where you had even more consensual sex.

10. On the 11. of January 2020, several videos were uploaded on your Snapchat account wherein you both lovingly cozied up to each other, whilst grinning from ear to ear. You returned to Ife later that day.

11. On the 13. of January 2020 you sent our client pictures of yourself and described the sexual encounters you had with the following words;
"It was sweet sha"
"I got you where I wanted"
"That's why I dressed in the Bathroom"

12. That a month later, you and our client spent 13th to 15th of February 2020 together in commemoration of the valentine's day celebration where you further had consensual intimacy.

13. On the 10th of March, you both agreed by mutual consent to discontinue the relationship after you tweeted some things our client didn't like and he called you to speak about it.

14. Fast forward to your tweets in May 2020, you falsely and maliciously accuse our client of raping and assaulting you on the 9th of January 2020.

15. You then proceeded to get married 2 months after the false allegation. Our client would not asked how it was possible you got married within a few weeks as it was no longer his business. This made the libelous and damaging allegations needless.

16. You further resorted to strong-arm our client into tweeting an apology after you had your father call our client's parents and he called our client's mother "Mother of a rapist". You calculated that knowing our client's relationship with his parent, they would do anything you requested to make it all go away. You leveraged on that to force out an apology which was fashioned by our client's brother and was sent to you for approval, you kept fine tuning the apology until it turned out the way you wanted, before you same was tweeted. As you are aware, our client did not participate in the process because he was distraught and depressed he was apologizing for an offence he did not commit.

17. You had promised that in return for the apology which was unwarranted to begin with, you would take down the post falsely accusing our client within 30 minutes. After the coerced apology was tweeted, you refused to take down the post, till date. You had succeeded in fooling our client and his parents who were only desperate for the mental torture to end.
Our client never raped, blackmailed or assaulted during the period you were together. The malicious and libelous allegation has damaged our client's reputation before him teeming followers and brands that do business with him. Consequently, we have our client instruction to demand the following:

1. A video and written apology posted on your twitter timeline, retracting the false allegation of rape, blackmail and assault made against our client and acknowledging that you deliberately lied against the person of our client alongside a promise to never fabricate lies against our client or any other person.

2. An apology to genuine victims of rape as your false accusation makes light of their plight.

3. The requested apology most be approved by our client before it is posted on your timeline.

TAKE NOTICE that if our clients demand is not met within 14 days of the receipt of this Pre-Action Notice, we shall immediately proceed to the Lagos State High Court to institute an action for Libel against you seeking general and exemplary damages to the tune of N100,000,000 (One Hundred Million Naira Only).

Accept the assurances of our highest professional regards.
Yours faith ully,
Akeem Fadun LL.M.
Ladies of these days have seen rape allegations as a fast way of getting their families out from the ancestral poverty that has befallen them from time immemorial. Not until they are been taught a lesson, this ugly trend will not cease to exist. These ladies will be the ones going after guys, only to label these guys rapists at the tail end. Most of these guys in most cases never saw the dirty laps and unkept inner wears of these evil ladies. Well let me just catch any of them one day.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2021
Binglink1345:
Like how Tife is feeling the heat, even his friends confessed he raped Sansa

You be mumu o, using 2 different accounts at short intervals.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

UR STATE IS LAGOS RIGHT?
Las las this nigga is just a loudmouth... Nothing dey Baba's hand grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by topboss: 3:54pm On May 17, 2021
Crownp:

Las las this nigga is just a loudmouth... Nothing dey Baba's hand grin

WAIT 4 IT, I ALREADY SENT IT.

JUST MAKE SURE U SAY THANK U, WEN THE ALERT COME IN.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

Lol grin I'm waiting
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Crownp(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2021
topboss:

Broke nigga... Na next year your own alert dey show grin
After all the mouth making nothing to show forth...
Enjoy the rest of your week, you've really tried pretending to be what you're not
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by FEGEITOK: 4:17pm On May 17, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

SLAPP Suit; the bread and butter of Nigerian lawyers.

abeg is SLAPP an acronym? if yes what does it mean?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On May 17, 2021
FEGEITOK:

abeg is SLAPP an acronym? if yes what does it mean?

Yes it is: it means Strategic lawsuit against public participation -
A strategic lawsuit against public participation, SLAPP suit, or intimidation lawsuit is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by FEGEITOK: 4:25pm On May 17, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Yes it is: it means Strategic lawsuit against public participation -
A strategic lawsuit against public participation, SLAPP suit, or intimidation lawsuit is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.

Education appreciated!
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by ZIAZI(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

I want to ask a honest question, if your girlfriend wears you a condom and allows you to have sex with her, but midway, she changed her mind and said stop. If you didn't listen, is this termed rape by the Nigerian court of law?

Has anyone gone to jail for this?

Abeg stop liking my post and answer the question

Edit: Thanks, guys. I got my answer.

Sex indeed is consensual and must always be like that. Let's say consent was given and later retracted, the other partner "must" respect such decision. This goes to both a guy and a girl. No means no, stop means stop!
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by naturefellow(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
majamajic:
100M , sue wetin the person fit afford na
no chills

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by PROPEACE: 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
luminouz:

So you mean some female fans believed him?
Many do. His story is convincing, what I don't understand is why he apologised.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by naturefellow(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
Accept the assurances of our highest professional regards.
Yours faithfully

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by LightUpWithKemi: 4:39pm On May 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
Due to boredom I had time to go over the sleazy content in this ext drive of mine over the long weekend. Even me shock. grin
Enough video and picture evidence to crash at least 5 existing marriages I know of (or at least mortally damage them). Not to even mention existing relationships. Gladly they were all sent by the females themselves or at least were very well aware.
How boys can roll with these chicks without hard evidence is puzzling. Not in this age.
I for one look forward to a false allegation make I cash out abeg. 30m don do me, I'm not the greedy type. grin

All in a bid to sell external hard drive. Devil himself needs internship in your enterprise.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Vireani79: 4:42pm On May 17, 2021
Now tiffe has got her where he wants her
One she is married and has a child now
She will want to protect the marriage but it's almost too late
Unless the husband was aware he was sharing her with tiffe
If not she is in big shit
The husband family will demand an explanation
How come she got married to their son two months after breaking up with tiffe
The child's paternity is also in question
She will be forced to make this apology and still loose the marriage.

The home will never remain the same
When we tell gals to mind what they do online
They won't listen
Now she will have to choose between the devil and the devil grin

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Vireani79: 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
PROPEACE:

Many do. His story is convincing, what I don't understand is why he apologised.

His mother was used against him
U know guys and mumsi
Once she begin cry
U wi do anything for her
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by ObongIdeas: 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
Pls, is Lagos State court not part of JUSUN strike?
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by emzynuel1: 4:48pm On May 17, 2021
majamajic:
Bro shut up if u no ntin of mass tort
U go jux dey make noise no go Google am
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by lexander(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
majamajic:
the exact same way he couldn't afford to spend life or 20 years in prison
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by esthel(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2021
He can ask for One billion naira, If the judgment favours him, the court will award with its discretion, maybe na 200 thousand he go carry home las las.People will just be calling figures.
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by kennyamusan(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This gist again.

I want to ask a honest question, if your girlfriend wears you a condom and allows you to have sex with her, but midway, she changed her mind and said stop. If you didn't listen, is this termed rape by the Nigerian court of law?

Has anyone gone to jail for this?

Abeg stop liking my post and answer the question

Edit: Thanks, guys. I got my answer.
Rape exist when consent is removed
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by DAMN99: 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
Tife wan cash out legally grin grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Tife Sues Sansa, His Ex-girlfriend For ₦100 Million by Tonnyray: 5:26pm On May 17, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:
All in a bid to sell external hard drive. Devil himself needs internship in your enterprise.
Like seriously? I guess I've been at it for a bit. undecided
Tonnyray:
You na honorable guy o. Me I no dey delete shishi.. maybe from my phones sha grin
I just move everything to a dedicated private external drive- nude pixs, twerk and masturbation videos.
Shebi na to ensure nothing ever leaks cool
PS: lovely boobs your ex got mate.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Investing Customer’s Money In MMM / Man Offers N50K Reward After His Car Was Stolen By His Friend In Lagos. Photos / UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.