Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ (34884 Views)

Breaking News!!! Buhari Government Set To Make Cows more Valuable than nigerians / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century / No Man Who Values Cows More Than Human Being Will Rule Nigeria Again- Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by CallMeAthena(f): 4:05pm On May 17, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by sweetshisha: 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
No wonder the North is poor and the south is rich
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Sunnymatey(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2021
A barel of oil sells for $65
Nigeria sells 1,800,000 bpd

65 * current $ xchange rate * 1,800,000

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by janetakan(f): 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
This man is truly a lunatic!
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by OmoManU: 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
grin
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by janetakan(f): 4:07pm On May 17, 2021
sweetshisha:
No wonder the North is poor and the south is rich

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:08pm On May 17, 2021
Use your cow to solve your northern problem and let us be.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by tishbite41(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2021
ESN
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by drnoel: 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/17/adamu-garba-cows-more-valuable-than-oil-and-gas/

Ok, then the cows better produce more revenue for U guys than the oil and gas
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by pickatyouu: 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
To the fulani, he is right.
It's all about perspective.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Sterope(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2021
How is it foolish?

Kriss216:

See foolish comparison undecided

I would love to have a blunt of what this guy is smoking.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Agreed.
Who is she
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
I agree with you Garba ! Can we now break up please 'cause this marriage is not working ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by oluwasegun007(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2021
Why I'm I not surprised..
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Who is she

Why asking?
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by DModeCntStopMe: 4:13pm On May 17, 2021
richidinho:
He is looking for attention grin

This one pass attention, that guy has gone mad.

How can a sane somebody compare milk to oil and gas (petrol, kerosene, liquefied natural gas, etc,...and other subsidiaries)

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Joel3(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2021
How much taxes is these cattle business generating by the way? I think nothing to the southern states and even in the north.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by lorenzoinsi: 4:16pm On May 17, 2021
Political position plus very strong weed grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Splitmind: 4:17pm On May 17, 2021
He's right, many people don't understand that it was the cows that funded the whole of Nigeria's 2020 budget during the oil price crash.

Any child of perdition who doesn't want to share their excess produce, land and water with the herders is an enemy of Nigeria and enemies of Nigeria must be violently suppressed.

How can such ungrateful lots still be complaining and starting fights over some small tubers of yam that would have spoiled anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by osusuallstars: 4:20pm On May 17, 2021
This man is right
I wish the 17state govs and senators and HOR members to converge an emergency meeting and call for secession
This is the best time

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by amazingspiderma: 4:20pm On May 17, 2021
If his claim is true, then why is Dangote building a refinery and not milk factory.

Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Geesaintagape: 4:21pm On May 17, 2021
Yes I believe u
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Olawalelead(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2021
This man na mumu...
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Dpaulie(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2021
Yes, even than human life
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by MrUchenna1(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2021
moo moo moo another cow speech on national platform
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On May 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
These men think Nigerians are dumb
i swear
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by nkiliuzo(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
money dey cow sha, no be Lagos talk say they spend 100 and something billion annually or is it monthly on beef, that even the government of Lagos is angry that cattle herders make so much money in Lagos but nothing is paid back as tax or whatever to the state considering the fact that their cattle are grazing freely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Nigeria Must Kill NNPC - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.