Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ (35082 Views)

Breaking News!!! Buhari Government Set To Make Cows more Valuable than nigerians / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century / No Man Who Values Cows More Than Human Being Will Rule Nigeria Again- Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by slowice(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
Who still takes this bigot seriously, mtchewww
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Jamesz12: 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
When you are yoked together with a brainless people who are half humans, empty upstairs like the north and south, This is the resultant effect.

But It is not to late. We go soon depart our separate ways
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by pacespot(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2021
And this guy once aspire to become the president of this country Combine northerners and their cows, they are not up to the number of beefs USA export to other countries each year. Farming has gone beyond what these people are trying to do in the south with their cattles. They are too lazy to source for legumes to feed their cattles in a ranch, but just moving them about feeding on farm crops.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Biafranboys: 4:26pm On May 17, 2021
I refuse to even waste my time on this topic yoruba muslims and Niger deltans not in support of biafra over to you

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by sulaak(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2021
nkiliuzo:
money dey cow sha, no be Lagos talk say they spend 100 and something billion annually on beef, that even the government of Lagos is angry that cattle herders make so much money in Lagos but nothing is paid back as tax or whatever to the state considering the fact that their cattle are grazing freely

Lagos should stop complaining and start tax. The Briitish had a cattle tax programme across the North and it was Aminu Kano and amodou Bello that removed it.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by CaptainFM1: 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
Our major problem is we fail to develop other sectors. Even the oil & gas sector we do not develop it to it's maximum capacity.

States should be given Autonomous control of their resources. We need to operate a bottom-up approach. Not FG handing stipends to states every month.

I don't think the North are quite lazy as to develop their economic potential. I just believe their major problem is FG has spoilt them with this top-down system to the extent that many of their leaders just sit and do nothing. They like the freebies coming from Abuja.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by mrkings84(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2021
What else could one expect from a burukutu drunkard!
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Sergioaguero: 4:29pm On May 17, 2021
Cowery....Ph meter available. Order now

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by emezuo17: 4:29pm On May 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/17/adamu-garba-cows-more-valuable-than-oil-and-gas/
. I support him 100%, let those"igbos are after our oyel brothers" hear it. If they know how worthless that oil will even be to them if Nigeria divides and they are on their own, they won't be making noise about our oyel, Nnamdi Kanu and his goons should leave these other southern tribes out of their Biafra oh, we will pay for their oil and their water ways if we need it.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Samchik: 4:30pm On May 17, 2021
He is right
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2021
airminem:
Maybe some this people bearing 'GARBA' aint so having sense after all sad
Your comment is useless, Neitherland economy depend on beef and milk, and today Neitherland is a developed nation, I pit for igbo what they will use to develop their Biafra..
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by phemmie06(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2021
I guess the ghost slapper that dealt with Okorocha is needed for this man
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by kudinkarfe: 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
melaniaup:
northerners can most times be helpful if they shut their mouths up
Don't generalized guy, why not say some northerners.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Raph82(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
How I wish we have some radicals like fayose among this southern governors, wey go break head for inside their round table talk. I know say some of dis useless northerners go wan misbehave for inside d meeting. These idiots need to be taught lesson.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by bayelsaowei(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2021
Fool...
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by phemmie06(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2021
supportnija:

Your comment is useless, Neitherland economy depend on beef and milk, and today Neitherland is a developed nation, I pit for igbo what they will use to develop their Biafra..
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by abokimallam: 4:34pm On May 17, 2021
I agree with you Mr Garba. If the Fulani herdsmen are actually in business of cattle and not using cattle for land grabbing or jihad, so much money could be realized from it than oil. The northern elites are after short term benefits. That’s why they want to die over oil, that is a waisting asset.
I am from the south and I enjoined northern leaders to look beyond oil and invest in the cattle industry which can provide raw materials for many secondary industries.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by tunde548: 4:35pm On May 17, 2021
Senseless cow
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/17/adamu-garba-cows-more-valuable-than-oil-and-gas/
That's the best way for us (north) I am even suggesting if the country will be divided let south go it's way, and North go it's way.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 17, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
"Cows alone can solve all Northern problems."

Why Do They Av Beggers Littered All Over D Places In Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2021
grin grin local man is tired
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by seyz91(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2021
grin
NwaNimo1:
Go and export your cow for dollars na!

[img]https://media1./images/d53cf4203b9855a95634946ec5263557/tenor.gif?itemid=21071986[/img]

A. nother

P. athetic

C. omment
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by fof1: 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2021
very foolish one indeed grin

and when they are done they should start using their cow milk to power Automobiles and Generator in the north until dem receive sense
Kriss216:

See foolish comparison undecided

I would love to have a blunt of what this guy is smoking.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by UncleKoboko: 4:48pm On May 17, 2021
to200:
Sad truth
Sad truth only for a nomadic parasitic animal that wants one-Nigeria by force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Banmeallday: 4:48pm On May 17, 2021
Why are we in same country with these people....England why?
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by seyz91(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2021
grin
Jayrockk:
You're a mumu man!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by ofiko123(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2021
Oil and gas is the main stay of Nigeria's Economy, how can it be more valuable than cows..I wonder I really do..
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by generalwo(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2021
ijustdey:

..... Then pack all the cows back to the north and let the senseless kiliing of our people by herds men stop..... We can survive here without cow meat..... I don't mind flexing chicken and turkey and fish till God calls me.... Just stop using the guise of economic importance of cows to terrorize well meaning and hard working Nigerians....... Nigeria is tough enough with your cow meats and the dangers it comes with... Please
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by akilo1: 4:53pm On May 17, 2021
They can no longer hide the madness
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Oshilolo(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2021
You must be high on cow dung

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.