Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ (34887 Views)

Breaking News!!! Buhari Government Set To Make Cows more Valuable than nigerians / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century / No Man Who Values Cows More Than Human Being Will Rule Nigeria Again- Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by detectivejones: 4:55pm On May 17, 2021
They should have checked this man into a mental home sinceeeeee
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by chaloskyx: 4:56pm On May 17, 2021
Wow this is good news if i were the north i would push for a breakup of Nigeria so other ethnic groups would not come and benefit from the cow resources you have please push for a breakup of Nigeria since you now have a very viable resource to sustain yourselves. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Reference(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2021
Though the figures look dodgy but he is absolutely right. Oil resourced economies are not the biggest economies anywhere in the world and the history of coal as an extractive industry resource should tell us we are in line for a big fall.

Meanwhile the fundamentals surrounding agriculture will remain forever strong with rising populations and consumption particularly as more escape poverty is the rest of the world.

The million dollar question I would always ask my fellow black man popularly known as THE NIGERIAN is:
Does it necessarily need a tragedy of epic proportions to drive home the point and trigger the impetus to restructure. Have we not been playing poker with this diversification thing for the last 40-odd years without any side blinking....

Truly, suffering is good for the soul.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by felixedet(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2021
Parasitic region, na now you know abi? See mumu people, cow ko cow ni: Since southern governors came together to meet just for the first time all of una don dey shiti shiti for pants....thunder fire una for dia

The south says no to open grazing, no to ruga, no to north parasitic relationship.....useless region.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by duro4chang(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2021
Yes now is Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by onuman: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
Kriss216:

See foolish comparison undecided

I would love to have a blunt of what this guy is smoking.

Do you blame him? Anything an Abokii says in Nigeria is taken for truth by Abokii allies in and outside Nigeria.

Blame some southern people who want to die in one Nigeria.

Blame some of the people in the South south who are periodically bribed by the federal government to come to the public to declare: “we in the SS, we no be part of Biafra.”
Federal bribes separate the SS people from Igbo in the SE, so that the federal government fuckss both groups deeper.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Prales(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2021
Are these public officials or tribal champions? See what governance has turned to under this regime.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Razaneli(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2021
Adamu for once makes lil sense on this one....it’s high time d North started some creative thinking and make maximum use of what they have
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Oracleforce: 5:12pm On May 17, 2021
Garba the garrulous, how liters of cow milk have you or your ancestor export abroad?

If you and Igbo people who don't have crude oil are confident of separation why the north feet-dragging. ...it is obvious that most of the northern elite have little or nothing to offer for their development...
Nigeria unity is just like a business partnership that was built on a parasitic foundation....

One of the secrets of the north is this, they know that if they allow the niger-delta region and all other regions to control their resources, they will be rich enough to buy most of their land in the North. ....
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by chatinent: 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
They keep reproducing this mantra of theirs in numerous renditions.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by airminem(f): 5:16pm On May 17, 2021
supportnija:

Your comment is useless, Neitherland economy depend on beef and milk, and today Neitherland is a developed nation, I pit for igbo what they will use to develop their Biafra..
You must be 'GARBA' too. To hell with the SOUTH. To hell with the NORTH. To hell with YOU!! Damn it
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by sylve11: 5:18pm On May 17, 2021
Kriss216:

See foolish comparison undecided

I would love to have a blunt of what this guy is smoking.

Lwkmd grin cool
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by airminem(f): 5:20pm On May 17, 2021
supportnija:

Your comment is useless, Neitherland economy depend on beef and milk, and today Neitherland is a developed nation, I pit for igbo what they will use to develop their Biafra..
Dude its NETHERLAND. show some respect.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Wallade(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2021
Is this the man that wanted to govern Nigeria. Ridiculous and stupid thinking
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by rummmy: 5:23pm On May 17, 2021
North should invest in cow,let's share the proceeds....as Nigerians .
Good luck to them on their new found venture.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by berryPee(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2021
Just say GARBA SHEHU, nobody go beat you for here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
airminem:
Maybe some this people bearing 'GARBA' aint so having sense after all sad
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Exodora: 5:29pm On May 17, 2021
This man must be a cow otherwise he wouldn't be thinking like one.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Bluntemperor: 5:32pm On May 17, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
You may be right, but the country's dependent on oil and gas has reduced the development of other sectors to nought. May be it's time to return home for modern strategic plan to develop cattle business in the country.

Is he not right?
Are the Southerners not the cause of the insulting word the man is spewing out?
The South generally ( East,West and South- South) are lazy,as they left Agric- Cocoa that was gold in the then Western States have been abandoned! Is it the Federal Govt that said we should not turn Cocoa to gold?
Cote -de-Voire( formely Ivory Coast) only means of resources is Cocoa Production till date! The other time it was a Billionaire in our land that said it 'you produce area boys and yahoo Pastors' Do you blame him too- a now self made billionaire!
Everyone is now a Crude Oil dealer in Nigeria,eh. The Man(Garba) talking knows they do appointments into oil Sector,why should you blame him?
God gave us land- for Yam,Palm(Oil and Kernel),Cassava(garri etc) all have been abandoned.We now wait for money distribution on quterly basis/allocation.
The same with the Legislature- where do they get those multimillions business or Salaries entering their accounts?
What of the Governors,how many jobs have they created since they came to power,rather they are causing problems in their State.
How many infrastructures have they created in their respective States?.Some governors are opening 1 or 2 Km roads for the people. Na wao! In the days of Papa Awolowo,for instance, Several Kilometers of Roads are constructed at a giffy! Meanwhile,Chinese constructed 1000 Kilometers of Roads in two weeks! Honestly,black man is making me to feel uncomfortable!
SeunLalastilala- you see your people.
We are not serious people and are not truthful to ourselves and are highly corrupt.
For Nigerians to take those in governments seriously,let each State do analysis of money received from Federation Accounts.It will 'Choke' you!
Stop blaming the Federal Govt alone.
Most of our State Governors are the living Emperors of today.
As my friend would say 'we don't deserve those cheap Money from oil or dollars' we get in Nigeria.
Mr Garba,we no blame you, even though you are cruising with Nigeria.i no blame you at all,na our representatives cause am!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by JBL316: 5:32pm On May 17, 2021
In my place, Adamu is another word for fool. I had always wondered why.....now I understand.
Mr Adamu remember to fill the tank of ur cars and trucks in the Northern Nigeria Republic with cow milk as fuel.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by DoctorStylish: 5:34pm On May 17, 2021
This man is just one excuse of an illiterate. A big one . Sometimes I wonder if his tweets are just out of ignorance or to build a provocative atmosphere around the media .
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Vicilo(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by loganx: 5:40pm On May 17, 2021
Of course, we all know this.

That is why we want all regions to man their resources so that the North, with its cow money, will be more developed and wealthier than the rest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by levels7280: 5:40pm On May 17, 2021
You see why I see this northerners no get since, e come be say I Dey insult them. Even the so called learned ones reasons just line the cows
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by hilaryCU(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2021
seyz91:
grin

Yes, they can export beef and it's by-product for dollars. The main problem we have in Nigeria is neglecting so many sectors because of the lure of "easy money" that crude oil brings.

Countries like Holland and Argentina are typical example of countries that turn in huge amount of revenue from cows.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by kindlyheart: 5:45pm On May 17, 2021
NOC1:
"Our major stakeholders in the North must admit cows as business opportunities not just culture & invest heavily to bring #CowToCurrency to reality. Cows alone can solve all Northern problems."

This man must be stupid, now revenue generated from cow will only be used in the North while that of crude was shared equally among all regions, even revenues generated from alcohol breweries are been shared among all, even to those that destroy the liquor.

These presidency is full of shallow minded people, I can say brainless humans in the time when the Nation is boiling that's all this guy can say, such stupid statement should not come from him.

with the bolded clause he is only saying the reason why we are one is because we have not harnessed another source of revenue which can take care of our region. Now I agree with people who say had it been North owns the crude oil they would have left this country.
His economics reasoning are like his cow dungs without any worth. look at the set of fools who are making decision for over 70Million people.

These guys by their utterances are dividing this Nation on daily basis, the atmosphere is to saturated for this kind of gibberish he vomited

so you just knowing.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by airminem(f): 5:46pm On May 17, 2021
berryPee:
Just say GARBA SHEHU, nobody go beat you for here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin You did

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by omoakin22: 5:55pm On May 17, 2021
na today you know that grin
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by Finnestgreat: 5:58pm On May 17, 2021
The person wey do adamu garba dis thing,i swear d person no try.
Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by remele2(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2021
Even b4 now, we don hear say wen world don wan end, na things like diz we go dey hear........

Ewu trying to be relevant..

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ by tonididdy(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2021
Na everybody dey drink cow milk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.