Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car (3629 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Murjem(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
Hahaha..

Even me that's a shallow deeper life man sef is already super hard seeing the car..

Smiles..

Cholls:
My brother this car will make any Deeper life girl wet
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Silentgroper(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Ask yourself if what you typed make sense, how can a vehicle make someone orgasm?
d thrill of seeing one or sitting in one, would send u into an orgasmic state. This i knw..

hey, i wanna make u orgasm. If u dnt mind.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by NiRfreak(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2021
Kandeed:

I wouldn't waste one mili seconds of my time approaching them. I really do wonder how they attract guys tbh
Many times they seek friends away from church circles, just to behave like other gals...codedly away from where they are known
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by 99thEnemy(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
Una no know wetin my mama car don do for me grin grin grin

Gyehs! Gyehs!! Gyehs!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Magnoliaa(f): 12:26am On May 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Ask yourself if what you typed make sense, how can a vehicle make someone orgasm?

Meet me, lmao. smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Magnoliaa(f): 12:31am On May 19, 2021
Cholls:

Damn! What slick fine car! I am seriously dripping. O.O. Like, no, even you guys wouldn't wish to have such cars?? Like personally, you don't think that's not such an ego and status "booster?" The feeling of owning such, lasan. And you think people wouldn't be attracted to you. Mtcheew.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33am On May 19, 2021
Cutie09:

It is mechanophilia yeah it is possible some people are wired weird.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the word. I'll check it out.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Magnoliaa(f): 12:53am On May 19, 2021
okoroemeka:
what you observed was quite interesting,there is a pyschcology course I did in school about Abraham Maslow and the evolution of want,from the ancient days of cave men and stonemen,women are attracted to the successfull Hunter gatherer who has meat on his fireplace always,the trait has evolved over the hundreds and thousands of years till now that a successful man will naturally attract women, because they need a safe place to be comfortable,and who best is to provide that but a well to do man or a man that has potential,a nice car,nice house,nice clothes can point to a potential successful man and naturally women are programmed to like you.

Hmmmm. Interesting.

Maybe this could explain as well why I am attracted to men in uniforms. Not the black sh.i.tty police and LASTMA's own angry (or maybe it's the way they carry it). Soldiers; Man O'Wars or is it Task force officials? The likes, sha. Always very fit and powerful. Even some of the LNSC guys. And one "new" kind for the Nigerian police... like Soldiers' but grey and navy-white khaki type.
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Nobody: 1:11am On May 19, 2021
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by NiRfreak(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2021
99thEnemy:
Una no know wetin my mama car don do for me grin grin grin

Gyehs! Gyehs!! Gyehs!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes...u stress less before getting their attention
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Quality20(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2021
well it could be because many guys use their cars, esp tinted cars ones as hotel room space to bang dirty girls, so ladies know that wit ur car, u wouldn't worry abt paying for room space
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by BigDick70inch(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Damn! What slick fine car! I am seriously dripping. O.O. Like, no, even you guys wouldn't wish to have such cars?? Like personally, you don't think that's not such an ego and status "booster?" The feeling of owning such, lasan. And you think people wouldn't be attracted to you. Mtcheew.

Take your dropping pussy to a guy who will Bleep u really hard.........
Or will the car get u bleeped?? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Lilpen3758: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Michelle55:
They believe men with cars has arrived while the ones hopping from one bus to the other are still struggling. smiley
The people who usually feel they've made it in life are those ladies who sits in the front seat of a car, their shoulder pad dey rise to power 100 instantly grin
So my brother, hustle make you get money cum buy car join, omo you no need to toast the babe again. Just honk and your problem is solved
lolzz wetin you talk funny but no be lie my man....
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Deicide: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Sense of humour day far from you
Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2021
In life everybody want to associate with person who will add value to his life nah, even guys worship another guy who is loaded

Lecturer respects students with good money nah

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Respond Better To Guys With Car by Emperorlanky: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Cholls:

No, it look like a demon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Collapses, Dies On Stage While Dancing With An Lady With Gigantic Backside / Lady Flaunts Her Heavy Long Brea$ts In Hot Attire (images) / This Is Why I Date Dark Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.