Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? (19658 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Ugandatales: 11:16am On May 18, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Because they feel u will take a walk if u know their real age. My formal landlord's daughter was very big and busty and everyone wanted her. I did too then until her mom told me she was 12yrs. Omo she was looking 22yrs. She came severally to convince me she was up to 18 but I just faced front and each time I remember 21yrs imprisonment, omo I jaaapa...
Now she is 16yrs and all the boys in that area now go to greet her father everyday for no reason.... grin grin grin tongue

12?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Ugandatales: 11:21am On May 18, 2021
AfroKnight:
If the skin on her face is too young, leave her alone. Older women may have smooth facial skin but you can still tell it’s not a teens face especially around the eyes.

If in doubt, ask for her IG page and her ID.

You can tell from the way her friends look in pictures if she’s really young. You should even know from the way she reasons. Small girls talk like small girls.

Guys like me cannot be caught in this web. There is a certain allure we seek in women that small girls can never have.

I feel you. There was one girl I was working with online. I never met her, but we used to chat about the work we were doing. From her pic, she looked like she was at least in her early 20s. One day, after several months, I decided to call her...men! After just two minutes of talking, I knew she was still a kid. I later found out she was 18.

2 Likes

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by AfroKnight: 11:55am On May 18, 2021
Ugandatales:

I feel you. There was one girl I was working with online. I never met her, but we used to chat about the work we were doing. From her pic, she looked like she was at least in her early 20s. One day, after several months, I decided to call her...men! After just two minutes of talking, I knew she was still a kid. I later found out she was 18.

Exactly. You would know once they open their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2021
Ugandatales:

12?? shocked

Yes I guess it was because of the kind/size of food their mom was giving to the 3 of them. They were too big for their age when u look at their body and the rate of their development. At 16yrs now, she looks 25/26yrs. Omo if u see bobby....choi na excess ALABI. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by leonelias11(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2021
I'm new here....need more enlighten, anyone available?�
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by Ezedon(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Makes me wonder how we will know true female adults when almost every teenage girl lie about their age so as not to be seen as minors.
Use ur head
Re: Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ugandatales:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.