Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (44629 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by emzynuel1: 2:47am On May 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

grin grin grin
E dey vex me aswr
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by GGirll: 2:57am On May 18, 2021
chatinent:

Are you always sleeping?

She does it intentionally!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by NovusHomo(m): 2:59am On May 18, 2021
rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.

Your neighbor is not a show-off. You are just a negligent, jealous person who hates to see him improve his house because you don't have the means to do the same to yours

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by NovusHomo(m): 3:05am On May 18, 2021
ggood:
I came all the from Zamfara to Lagos last week to see my family after 3 years .

our neighbors Dem sabi making noise especially the married women.

One married woman ask me this your boxer is it your brother that buy it for you meaning the boxer is big, wetin go married woman with my boxer fa, I was very upset but I keep calm , a married woman for that matter , you don't see such behavior in Gusau.

I can't wait to leave this weekend

But how come you wear a pair of boxers and someone sees it? Brother, its like wearing your underwear to fetch water in a "face-me-I-f"&k you" arrangement. Go back to Gusau. PLEASE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by NovusHomo(m): 3:13am On May 18, 2021
Drwinz:
The single mother and her daughter next to my apartment are just annoying with their lousy lifestyle and love walking half baked whenever I want to chill outside.
Someone told they're always quiet and responsible if I'm out.
Hate'em mehn

You need to pound them like boiled yam. That's what they want from you. Be careful though...

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by NovusHomo(m): 3:37am On May 18, 2021
Kyra1:
There is something most of you are seeing as a problem on this thread and are busy complaining about it but I have seen it as a way of making money.

Please, do tell or show.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by NovusHomo(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2021
emzynuel1:
If I dey brush, wash plate or fetch water e get one mumu village gal way dey always look me
If I con look bck she go con commot her face
Aswr one day I go give am slap

SLAP?! Seriously? I'd you drilled the hole, bro.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by IAMPEDRO: 4:19am On May 18, 2021
msakhere:
Living in a stroey building where my neighbor will not prepare super/dinner on time, but will prefer to be pounding yam at late hours. We no dey fit sleep, always tum tum tum.
Very unhealthy, how you dey manage?
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Juliearth(f): 4:27am On May 18, 2021
JohnieWalker12:
One generator for my window from 10pm to 7am undecided

This reminds me of when I moved into a compound with underlying electrical issues (I didn't know). My neighbour would start his gen by 7pm and turn it off by 7A.M. The noise was what got to me because the machine sounded like an industrial machine. I had to move out of the compound, after staying for just 3 months. I figured that if I complained, it would be tantamount to being wicked as there is no better place for him to position the gen.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Juliearth(f): 4:29am On May 18, 2021
McStoic:
kiss Too much begging. Today give me charger, tomorrow help me plug my phone in your house. Next tomorrow, borrow me your cufflinks, polish, etc.

Me: Please return the charger, polish, cufflinks etc when you are through

My neighbour: Okay.

After a week, he is yet to return any of them. Though thank God that was way back. I have gone beyond those kind of annoying neighbours now.

But the experience I will always treasure was paying for the school fees of a particular widow's 2 children for some terms. Till today they are still very grateful and this after about more than 11 years.

God bless your heart for helping the widow.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by NovusHomo(m): 4:56am On May 18, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Its better you moved out, you should not be the one addressing their issues, they know what to do.

Some call it love. But, what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DedeNkem: 5:01am On May 18, 2021
rentAcock:
My neighbor is a showoff. Always updating his house while my own just looks abandoned. As I'm typing this right now, the guy is tearing down his old gate and have like 5 guys working in his compound. I suspect he's about to install a new gate, fence and a garden.

So, updating one's home means showing off to you? It seems you're simply jealous.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Obiorahpcfg: 5:18am On May 18, 2021
Have been so so lucky having good neighbours
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DedeNkem: 5:19am On May 18, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Very sure

Back then in sch
When I was Renting

Who to was Toilet
No one stick the Roster I Made

Sweeping was also among etc

Which school did you attend? You need a refund.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DedeNkem: 5:24am On May 18, 2021
Maryjane001:
Stay off-k in a lodge. Na students dey my lodge and none of us get generator.
Only my landlord's brother has a generator which he placed just few inches from my window. That Gen dey make noise ehn...I hate noise so much reason why I love my lodge cuz it is very quiet. But since this guy got a second hand generator, most times I find myself praying that it never starts....lol. My prayer works sometimes.
Also I don't know why I don't like his current gf. Not like it is any of my business, but there is this bad vibe I start to get when this babe is near me. More like trouble. But,I try to help her anytime she asks for my help - well we are not on talking terms.
Next is this female neighbor that lives in a big 3 storey building beside my lodge. This annoying woman will just be shouting "Amen" continuously for more than 30 minutes at 6:30am. Funny enough,we don't even know the woman facially. I do think she is unstable though...
In that same house, there is a guy that always stares at me, continuously everytime I m brushing outside even till now.
Then those in my lodge that use soap lather to design everywhere in the public bathroom.

Why brush outside? Don't you have a bathroom?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by DedeNkem: 5:27am On May 18, 2021
DAMN99:
Lol maybe i shouldn't be complaining but this neighbor go soon choke me with generator noise. Even helicopter no loud laidis grin

Be careful, long noise from a noisy gen. can cause hearing loss.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by franksam209: 6:05am On May 18, 2021
Opistorincos:
My neighbor is a liar. She's always complaining of generator fume entering her room. I've checked several times and reverse has been the case.

Edit: For those quoting me hurriedly, she lied. The location of the gen is four windows away from her. The tenants between my room and hers have never complained about fumes getting into their rooms. Thank you cool
You are a wicked person oo, so the rest people must complain before you believe the Gen fume is really getting into her window. Tueh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by bigcee(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2021
morgan100:
I have this stupid neighbor that is a fool at forty, he does nothing, na the wife dey be the main source of income, yet he will be behaving as if he feeds everyone in the compound, if you see am greet am, he will answer as if he was the one who gave you the eba that you are last night.

If we need to fix anything in the compound, he will categorically say it's none of his business, and when the 3 flats contribute to fix it, he will use it. (Eg, the pumping machine).
He has a mental disorder. Abeg, avoid such people.

He fights around with the most stupid reason, he tried it with me sometimes ago, me give am premium para...

The guy na he goat, am planning on moving out of the house.... The guy is a jealous being that is not always happy when he sees that things are moving well for someone. He begins to throw tantrum.
He has a mental disorder. Abeg, avoid such people.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 18, 2021
DedeNkem:

Why brush outside? Don't you have a bathroom?
It is a public bathroom.
So i brush outside....

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by RedAlert08(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2021
Ormorlehwah:
Mine is enviness.
If I buy blender,shewill buy their own.
Anything I cook, she will cook it on the next day.
If I buy clothes, play-mat, undies; they buy the same. Anything I buy,she will buy but she will first abuse it.
When I sow clothes with my friend,she will also look for god-daughter to wear the same cloth but oyinbo sow cloth e never do fitting.
Anybody I play with, she won't greet the person.
Any festival she won't greet me but will go outside and scream Happy festival to passerby.
If I greet her,she answer reluctantly.
Yoruba says 'ija ilara kin tan boro'.
I don show her say I be correct Ijebu girl.
You Yorubas have problem. Very hateful people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Coro19(m): 6:51am On May 18, 2021
I have this neighbor that sales water. For many years I patronized them they never give me Jara but when I got my borehole and wheney am pumping water this people will shamelessly come and be fetching water while my fuel will be wasting.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by viyon02: 6:51am On May 18, 2021
chatinent:

Whatdaheck.

Hate these sorts.
Honestly, am just tire of their evil way.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 18, 2021
Offpoint1:

How are Americans rich? Do you know 95% Americans live on debt their entire lives?

95%? Your source please!
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by lionphil(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
Mine is that he don't know how to pump water but he knows how to use it. We share the same tank, if the tank is full, he will pass beside it and go his way. He won't bother to disconnect it. After pumping the water sometimes, he will on his water tap and the water will be wasting. From my flat I will be hearing the sound of running tap. Before three hours the two tanks will be empty again and we will start waiting when the nepa bring light to pump water again. If any of the water facility spoil, he won't contribute a dime. I will be the one to bear the burden. The thing don tire me sef

If anything spoils again, go to a friend's place and stay for a while, leave him alone in the house for a couple of days. Only come back to change clothes that's if you're staying alone.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by RedAlert08(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2021
Lekan239:
my igbo neighbors are so irritating and extremely dirty.

Landlady would wake up early in the morning and start raining curses upon them, i had to warn her to deceit from such act

See Yoruba wey be S.I unit of dirtiness dey talk say Igbos dey dirty lol. Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Offpoint1: 7:17am On May 18, 2021
Meninmen:

95%? Your source please!
Go out there on the street and question
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by tishbite41(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2021
Cnach:

Guy no leave o, stay put o
Bc the way u dey type it clear aboki grammar don take over. Dey for LAG get factory reset first

Lol
Nairaland una no go kill me o.
Na truth you talk.
The spellings dey correct to show sey hin go school.
Aboki intellectualism don enter hin blood.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by debbydams(f): 7:23am On May 18, 2021
I dont know my neighbors, moved in this January nd ever since den I used to leave home for work 7am nd come back 11pm everyday including weekends..the only shit that got Me pissed was the day we I bought 3 kegs of water only for one of them to used it, the next day I had to stay back nd knock their doors only for 1 stupid girl nd her bf to insult Me.. grin
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2021
Apdecfoods:
Chaiii,i really hate people doing eye service and condemning their fellow human being at the back.Envy and been jealous of your neighbors success.
That what I’m facing mine is even worst.
Re: What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? by Lekan239(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2021
RedAlert08:

See Yoruba wey be S.I unit of dirtiness dey talk say Igbos dey dirty lol. Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.
well I have lived with the igbos/ikwerre, with the yorubas, benues,kogis etc.

I can conveniently tell you that the igbos and ikwerre are the most dirty tribes I have once had as a neighbor, the kogis a quite dirty too, though the kogi neighbor I once had was not.

ikwerres women looks older than their age, and most of them are single at 40, no husband, no child

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.