Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? (36305 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2021
Ytea:
You don't know your friends. You shouldn't have told them, they'll find a way to lure you into their wayward life. I pray you don't fall OP because only you will bear the consequence.
Thanks sis
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2021
smasher1:

Show me your friends and I would show you who you are. Birds of the same colors flock together. Those people can't be your friend unless you approve of their conduct, then you are not way different than they are even though you have not done what they did.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2021
cmecproblem:
Broke men hardly cheat. Become very rich and start attracting women let's see if you won't cheat in the 11th year.
Funny you
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by ibrahimdoc: 9:42pm On May 18, 2021
MissSweet:
I haven't seen such men. Three common men; those that are promiscuous, the drunkered and the smokers.

I guess, you have limited ladies or you don't have boldness/confidence and resources that's why you haven't cheated.

Men are human that cannot be trusted; even bf he shouldn't just rub it off on my face.

You are so stupid. I am in my late thirties and I have never double dated in my life. Its not even a big deal to stick to one woman.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2021
Tribalism123:
I quarelled heavily with my friend because of this. We are both not married but he is fighting me already for saying I wont cheat on my wife.

Life NA scam
Imagine! He already had such mentality. May God help him.
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

Since you have decided to maintain the path of dishonesty, I will make you my pet project on nairaland. Wherever I catch you telling more lies, you will be exposed immediately.

Charlatan.
I don't know why you are this pained and bitter. Is it your story? is it your fictions? Must you comment on everything you see? I can't waste my energy on simp like you. Now I have given you work to do for your life time. Please, enjoy!

Nincompoop
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2021
hhmmmmm
Saao:
I guess you are not married. Married men are those most sex starve. Going for months without sex
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2021
bamisho:
You’re a Real Man
Thank you cool
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2021
hedonido:
Na mumu dry worry you. Your wife is certainly fucking one or two or three fools somewhere.

Nature abhors a vacuum.
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2021
WetSmoke:
The devil has almost conquered the world. It is clear from all the comments here. Only few men of conscience are left, the rest are lost in their lust forever. It's sad so many of them will die in the sin.
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2021
tpapi:
u r totally on point. Some married guys are suffering but d world wont bliv
hhmmmmm.
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Freestainworld post=101827036][/quote]

Thats deep o. I have someone with such experience and it didn't end well at all. IF I give account of that now, some stupid people like @smartypants will say it is fictional. May God heal his family.
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2021
DEMZEE:

My point is men and women see sex differently

Men see sex like taking a piss while women see sex as a value loaded exchange

Men must become to gain sexual abundance while women just are and have inherent value and get sexual abundance just for existing.

So why wud u use the feminine lens of cheating to judge men

hmmmm. This is another twist.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2021
streetzdreamz:
it's really not a big deal for some men,men who have self control,men who don't go blaming the devil or some hormones after desecrating their marital vows, I see keeping multiple ladies as a waste of emotions, resources and time. If ones union isn't working, it's okay to take a walk rather than cheat,men like you deserve medals, may God keep your home.

Amen and Thanks
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2021
dochenaj:
If he didn't cheat in 10 years, then he will not cheat especially if he doesn't want to.

The truth is that cheating is a conscious decision, it is never a spur of the moment action. Only weak men will argue with this.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2021
Lunaretta:
I have many male friends. All of these men cheat on their wives. Can you imagine? When I ask them why they do it, I get the answer "I'm bored". I don't understand how you can be bored with the man you love. That's why I don't get married and my relationships are always short. Now my brother has started attending christian dating and I want to believe that he will be faithful to his girlfriend.

hmmmmm. You see!
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by FashionCookie(f): 10:08pm On May 18, 2021
Liposure:
A leopard can never change it's spots no matter the consequences. This is atrica cheating is acceptable from a man, most wives would stay (like they have no choice) than divorce as long as he's taking care of her and children

As if it's not the same blood that flows through a woman's veins. That's why I don't bother pitying men who come here and cry with plenty stories of what a woman did yo them. People should stop supporting evil and evil will go far from them. Both parties should continue "running mad."

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Puhrs: 10:11pm On May 18, 2021
Really

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by mapet: 10:20pm On May 18, 2021
daylay7:

Is looking inappropriately cheating too?

Who knows !

Who can be 100% straight ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by DEMZEE(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2021
EJanni:

Who propounded this your nonsense theory? You're just ignorant or you just want to defend your sexual pervasiveness. Inukwa?

It's not sexual pervasiveness

Men and women are fundamentally different

Men must create their value to gain sexual abundance while women are born with value and get sexual abundance just by existing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by SmartyPants(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2021
daylay7:

Thats deep o. I have someone with such experience and it didn't end well at all. IF I give account of that now, some stupid people like @smartypants will say it is fictional. May God heal his family.

Shut up you filthy jobless animal.

Your a pathological liar and you have been caught.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2021
SmartyPants:

Shut up you filthy jobless animal.

Your a pathological liar and you have been caught.

Caught by who? Nairaland Police? lolz. Olobe!
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by omotola90(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2021
LordGuru1:
For the very first time on this Forum, you earned my full Respect! You are a real Man, not one of the numerous senseless currupt scallywags that have rendered Nigeria useless like this. Truth be told, today I see on NL why Nigeria is the most useless Black Country on Earth. How can the dimwitted sub-animals that shamelessly pride themselves as cheaters here be able to stand up for Justice, Truth, and Defend their future Generations from Bandits and killers?! It is WRITTEN that the more immoral and lustful a Man is, the more cowardly Sissy and useless his life would be, because having sex with 1 lady takes 50% of brain, living promiscuously like many Southern Nigerian men here leave no Brain space remaining to successfully eradicate intruding Killers that are adopting and sodomizing their children and wives! Tueh on all your senseless brainless retards' heads. Shior!!!
the lad has always been earning my respect

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by unmask: 10:44pm On May 18, 2021
Mikester:
There are a lot of reasons for that but the most common one is low IQ and sexual perversion I am sure you know Solomon was the wisest man. Read up about him.

and why will a man of understanding be ravished with strange women?

What exactly is to gain from such risk?

Haven't you seen homes wreck and men reduced to nothing by means of mere sex with strange ladies?

Only intelligent men see these dangers and prevent it but ignorant and simple men go on and regret afterwards.

It's just that.

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by obidaddy: 10:50pm On May 18, 2021
post=101823165:
@OP, most Naija men don’t have that type of good attitude you've got..
So when they are confronted with cheating,
they minimize, rationalize, and justify their behavior with statements like:

Every guy wants to have sex with other women. And when the opportunity arises, he takes it.

It’s a man’s biological imperative to have sex with as many women as he can. Why should I be any different?

If I got enough (or better) sex at home, I wouldn’t need to cheat.

I’m not doing anything that most of my friends don’t do. If you don’t believe me, ask them.

If my wife hadn’t gained so much weight—or if she was nicer to me, or more attentive—I wouldn’t have even thought about going elsewhere.

Who would call getting a lap dance in a strip club cheating? It’s just what guys do for fun.

And as we see on this forum on a daily basis,
If the police had been out chasing some bad guys, I wouldn’t have gotten caught in that brothel, Why don’t they go after some real criminals?

I’m only sexting and flirting. Where’s the harm in that? I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. It’s just a game.

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

Keep it up OP.
It will always fall flat on their faces.

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.

Hypocrite!
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Tectono: 10:58pm On May 18, 2021
SamuelTimothy24:
Please I want to export
Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by chukxie(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2021
I've been married for nearly 7 years and I've never cheated on my wife! Never! I was a wild one before I got married having slept with women from various nationalities and races, I felt there was NOTHING else left to shag cos all hole na hole!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by SweetKay3: 12:00am On May 19, 2021
Are you not the one who created a thread about how to get over an ex. You both almost made out so where's this coming from undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2021
Because that is seen to be normal...

My advise, don't talk very personal thing particularly about intimacy involving your wives with friends.

Make them no set you down...
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=DEMZEE post=101827318]

Because men and women are fundamentally different.

Men must create their value and women are born with value

A key that opens many locks is a master key while a lock that opens to many keys is a shity lock[/quote)
Your generalisation is faulty and whoever raised you did a shitty Job.In a few year when your Daughters ask your advice remind them of your padlock analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Humorme2(f): 2:43am On May 19, 2021
The way MEN normalize cheating irks me angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Cashalhaji: 4:23am On May 19, 2021
DEMZEE:
Because men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women do cheat.

Men and women love differently and show love differently

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men show love through sharing his resources and commitment and providing financial security to his woman
Women show love through fidelity ie not being a hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy / Married But Feels Single. / I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.