Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? (36294 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by Saao(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2021
lexy2014:

https://www.nairaland.com/6565233/cheating-mc-kevin-falls-death
people can die anytime including dieing in the church, dieing while eating etc.
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by lexy2014: 1:47pm On May 23, 2021
Saao:
people can die anytime including dieing in the church, dieing while eating etc.

Is d story about whether people can die anytime?
Did u read d story and did read how and why he died? Was it in d church or while eating?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2021
bukatyne:

Yet men are more likely to desert a marriage with a lover than women.

@OP: Society (men & women) doesn't frown at husbands cheating so the husbands keep at it.

Luckily, the men are cheating with women so they are just wife swapping while deceiving themselves like the poster I quoted.

To think that as at this post, 215 people have liked the person I quoted and I am sure there are females amongst them.

Tomorrow, they will whine that all men cheat.

Your expectations would surely be met.

That's life. undecided

hhmmmm. You are right. But is this our new norms in the society?
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 3:26am On May 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Is d story about whether people can die anytime?
Did u read d story and did read how and why he died? Was it in d church or while eating?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? by daylay7(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2021
MoneyValut:
HERE IS HOW I MADE 100,000 IN 30 DAYS FROM MY SMARTPHONE

Imagine never having to worry about money again.

With just a one-time investment of #10,350 to acquire skills that can make you a minimum of 100,000 in 30days from the comfort of your home. This is a proven and tested business model that has earned me income daily, weekly, monthly consistently. it is a business model that has to do with the selling of digital products to make money daily, weekly and monthly.

All you just need is your phone, a data connection, an active social media account(E.g Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and #10,350 if you sign up within 48 hours(2 days) from now.

Disclaimer: This business model is not
1) A MLM ( multi-level-marketing)
2) A get rich quick scheme
3) Ponzi scheme
4) it is not for LAZY people rather people who are willing, committed, ready to learn and earn.

If you are interested, send BUSINESS MODEL to 09091878301 via Whatsapp[b][/b]

SCAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition) / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.