Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship (23834 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by airminem(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
angry
Amuochicha:
I hate APC

I hate Nigeria

I hate pastors

I hate imams

I hate men

I hate buhari
but you dont hate the feeling being preeqed Gerrat!
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Farcry(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]true saying...........but I can be of help to anyone who is reading this comment on how to build is relationship just with h powerful quotes on love.WhatsApp @08126042085

Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by akinbodma(m): 12:34pm On May 18, 2021
Can you read a man or woman’s mind by his action ?

Just stay focus and watch
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Edusouls(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
Relationship is best enjoyed for westerners due to their robust economy, not in Africa were survival is the first order, it cannot be enjoyed here..

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
francisisking:
If there is no jealousy then that relationships is not solid. Its built on lies and deceit.
Not true. There is the need for exclusivity, but all that jealousy is a sign of a dangerous relationship. Run away from anyone who is jealous/possessive of you in a relationship. Most killers/abusers exhibit those traits. Later they shed tears and say it's the devil that made them do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by bigcee(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2021
design106:
cool

No be only signs.
If all of us left our relationships cos our partners were exhibiting one of these signs, there wouldn't be any relationships left.
It's obvious you have been groomed to stay in a toxic relationship because you think you can fix the relationship. I pity you, sha.

Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Emmy3(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2021
This won't still stop Amanda from cheating
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by jeff1607(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC

I hate Nigeria

I hate pastors

I hate imams

I hate men

I hate buhari

All men? Including the ones in your family and extended?
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by design106: 12:56pm On May 18, 2021
bigcee:

It's obvious you have been groomed to stay in a toxic relationship because you think you can fix the relationship. I pity you, sha.

If your relationship get wahala, visit a counsellor or Phsychologist.
them go profer solutions tailored to you.

No dey follow wetin everybody dey post online. You'll be more fvcked up than you initially were.
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by luminouz(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
When the money is not coming often, relationship become soar
Soar keh or sore
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by MrSly(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2021
binarymachine:

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/28/5-signs-you-may-be-in-an-unhealthy-relationship/
Study more. You have not gained it enough for delicate write up like this. This is empty.l
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Polynek(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2021
brosom:
This trade,

E no concern me,

Na for people wey inside love/relationship,

And for people wey dey plan to inter,

As for me, I'm a free man, and it's one of the best feelings grin
Lax-lax you go still marry, highest 10yrs from now grin grin
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Iamtonitoni: 1:51pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC

I hate Nigeria

I hate pastors

I hate imams

I hate men

I hate buhari

i hope your father and brothers know this shocked
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by brosom(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2021
Polynek:
Lax-lax you go still marry, highest 10yrs from now grin grin
yes I'll marry las las, but not that 10 years oo, take time oo undecided
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by sewenbigboi: 5:28pm On May 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not true. There is the need for exclusivity, but all that jealousy is a sign of a dangerous relationship. Run away from anyone who is jealous/possessive of you in a relationship. Most killers/abusers exhibit those traits. Later they shed tears and say it's the devil that made them do it.
jesus omo this is what I’m going through now it’s really frustrating pple do say it’s because the love is too much that’s why the jealousy is there so pple do say it’s normal I don’t think it’s normal because it can cause depression which I’m going through now
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by sewenbigboi: 5:29pm On May 18, 2021
design106:

If your relationship get wahala, visit a counsellor or Phsychologist.
them go profer solutions tailored to you.

No dey follow wetin everybody dey post online. You'll be more fvcked up than you initially were.
pls where’s your counselor?
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 6:05pm On May 18, 2021
sewenbigboi:
jesus omo this is what I’m going through now it’s really frustrating pple do say it’s because the love is too much that’s why the jealousy is there so pple do say it’s normal I don’t think it’s normal because it can cause depression which I’m going through now

Exactly what I'm trying to say. When a persons love is forceful and oppressive, leave the relationship because you are a hostage, not a lover anymore.

Beware of jealous people. Even if you anger them, they will still force their way back rather than let you go. If you know a way to leave them and never see them again, do it. They don't care about your emotions or feelings while they are with you. They are just validating themselves whilst manipulating you. Get new associates who will wean you off that person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Polynek(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2021
brosom:
yes I'll marry las las, but not that 10 years oo, take time oo undecided
grin grin Am I predicting too far or too close grin
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by brosom(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
Polynek:
grin grin Am I predicting too far or too close grin
too far bro
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Polynek(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2021
brosom:
too far bro
grin grin grin Okay ok, All the best bro grin
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by xeju: 8:20pm On May 18, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC

I hate Nigeria

I hate pastors

I hate imams

I hate men

I hate buhari
You're doing well...just hate everything
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by olalekan783: 8:29pm On May 18, 2021
i go with extreme jelousy
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by sewenbigboi: 8:52pm On May 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Exactly what I'm trying to say. When a persons love is forceful and oppressive, leave the relationship because you are a hostage, not a lover anymore.

Beware of jealous people. Even if you anger them, they will still force their way back rather than let you go. If you know a way to leave them and never see them again, do it. They don't care about your emotions or feelings while they are with you. They are just validating themselves whilst manipulating you. Get new associates who will wean you off that person.
hmm Plss how can we talk?I need you to enlighten me like I said this is what I’m going through and it’s what I have been enduring for 7yrs it has got to a point I can’t hold it
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by geobro: 9:25pm On May 18, 2021
Isolation starts when your partner starts pulling you away from your friends and family,
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by Richthekid: 10:02pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 9:09am On May 19, 2021
sewenbigboi:
hmm Plss how can we talk?I need you to enlighten me like I said this is what I’m going through and it’s what I have been enduring for 7yrs it has got to a point I can’t hold it

7 whole years?

I'm not a therapist, so I cannot counsel you. But you need to get out of any relationship that makes you depressed. I'm sure you're with a narcissist who uses jealousy to control you. You're probably already isolated and think there's no way out of it. If you are/aren't married, get employed and stop depending on her. You're losing your joy over something that you don't need. A relationship isn't supposed to be your saving grace. Love isn't oppressive.

Please do you have any clinical experience that may help him, Mindlog.
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by design106: 9:33am On May 19, 2021
sewenbigboi:
pls where’s your counselor?
I no get cos my relationship no get wahala.
And my relationship no get wahala cos I no get relationship in the fess place. grin
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by cococandy(f): 1:28pm On May 19, 2021
Clinical experience? I’m flattered but nope
BRATISLAVA:

7 whole years?

I'm not a therapist, so I cannot counsel you. But you need to get out of any relationship that makes you depressed. I'm sure you're with a narcissist who uses jealousy to control you. You're probably already isolated and think there's no way out of it. If you are/aren't married, get employed and stop depending on her. You're losing your joy over something that you don't need. A relationship isn't supposed to be your saving grace. Love isn't oppressive.

@ Cococandy , please do you have any clinical experience that may help him? Mindlog, too.
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by BRATISLAVA: 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
cococandy:
Clinical experience? I’m flattered but nope

I guess I misinterpreted the stethoscope. Sorry about that. I'll modify that.
Re: 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On May 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I guess I misinterpreted the stethoscope. Sorry about that. I'll modify that.
you didn’t necessarily misinterpret it. I’m in healthcare but not specialized in mental health. (At least not yet). You never know what the future holds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Accidentally Bang Me / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.