Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! (9765 Views)

Ondo state is more populated than imo ,zamfara,katsina On Satellite Pictures / I Asked CHATGPT: Is Northern Nigeria More Populated Than Southern Nigeria / Is The geographical "NORTH" More Populated Than The geographical "SOUTH" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 3:49pm On May 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol

Good.

Cleared.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Sufferingboy(f): 5:16pm On May 25, 2021
Gambit23:

U are a deranged n misinformed miscreant grin grin

IGBOS ARE NOT ENJOYING THE GOOD WILL OF ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA...Avoid stupidity pls

Are you normal at all?
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Sufferingboy(f): 5:26pm On May 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Ika are 100% unadulterated IGBOS.

No tribe distance themselves from the IGBOs except some fooooools who do so for political reasons, be guided.

No need to argue with una.This nonsense wey igbos dey do(forcing false identity on others),E go shock una.Wey we go actually put una wey una belong,go and grab oshimili land,Igbos nor know wetin we ikas get for mind dey wait for them.

Well time shall tell,keep drawing nonsense map,without consulting the onwers of the land,2moro una shout betrayal up and down..........

Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 6:27pm On May 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No need to argue with una.This nonsense wey igbos dey do(forcing false identity on others),E go shock una.Wey we go actually put una wey una belong,go and grab oshimili land,Igbos nor know wetin we ikas get for mind dey wait for them.

Well time shall tell,keep drawing nonsense map,without consulting the onwers of the land,2moro una shout betrayal up and down..........

Let me stop here.

U are too little to be consulted once IGBO matter is being discussed.

Who ever u are mr impostor, U cant touch the IGBOs, U cant compare urself with them, U cant even stand in front of IGBOs to speak.

Ika is 1000% IGBO, Stop there and go no further.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Sufferingboy(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2021
Gambit23:

U are too little to be consulted once IGBO matter is being discussed.

Who ever u are mr impostor, U cant touch the IGBOs, U cant compare urself with them, U cant even stand in front of IGBOs to speak.

Ika is 1000% IGBO, Stop there and go no further.

Na full blooded Ika man you dey call impostor?
Igbos never learn,una wan make mistake wey go make una suffer again.
Ika been rejecting the so called Ika-Igbo Identity created by you guys,because it is an insult to our cultural identity.

Internet is different from reality,Igbos should know that.Propaganda is different from reality.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 6:48pm On May 25, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na full blooded Ika man you dey call impostor?
Igbos never learn,una wan make mistake wey go make una suffer again.
Ika been rejecting the so called Ika-Igbo Identity created by you guys,because it is an insult to our cultural identity.

Internet is different from reality,Igbos should know that.Propaganda is different from reality.

Iburo diokpa ika, Ibu awusa-afonja mufu.

Onweghi ihe jikotara ndi anu nzuzu dika unu na ndi IGBO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 8:22pm On May 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Who exactly is hausa? And how can they be more populated than IGBOS??

Don't attempt to add jukun, Mambilla, Mumuye, Tiv, Ebira, Nupe, Gwari, Angas, Fulani, Kanuri, etc are hauss
igbos are only indigenous to nigeria... hausas are indigenous to other African countries same as yorubas.. igbo is not more than 40m

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 8:25pm On May 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Nigeria is less than 120 million.

Ijaw 15 million in nigerian? Please where are they

Ijaw in Bayelsa is highest 2 million people please where exactly in nigeria does the remaining 13 million ijaws reside??
they will tell you nigeria population is 206million..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Yorubas dont travel.

They are quite notorious for that.
go to Europe or America and see if we don't travel

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 7:53am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
go to Europe or America and see if we don't travel

I've been there and I can authoritatively tell u that yorubas dont travel...U will find so so many of them in the U.K and it ends there.

Yorubas found in the Americas are descendants of slaves who were forcefully removed from africa, they didnt go there recently.

Asides that,.Most yorubas dont travel @ all, well over 95% of yorubas live in the SW and a large chunk of them have never stepped foot outside Yoruba land in their entire lives

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 7:54am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
they will tell you nigeria population is 206million..

Thanks bro, no kind dem, they dont know what they are saying
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 7:57am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
igbos are only indigenous to nigeria... hausas are indigenous to other African countries same as yorubas.. igbo is not more than 40m

Wait wait wait, Are u counting hausa in other countries as Nigerians?

If IGBOs are 40 million, it still places them as the most populated tribe in nigeria, hausa population is nowhere near 40 million

NB - There is no country in africa or on earth where u hausa people are majority tribe in population, hausa in chad, niger, cameroon and Mali have very small populations.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 9:05am On May 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Wait wait wait, Are u counting hausa in other countries as Nigerians?

If IGBOs are 40 million, it still places them as the most populated tribe in nigeria, hausa population is nowhere near 40 million

NB - There is no country in africa or on earth where u hausa people are majority tribe in population, hausa in chad, niger, cameroon and Mali have very small populations.
oga Hausa population in nigeria is more than 50million... go and and check nigeria population statistics according to ethnic groups.. hausas are the most populous folowed by yorubas before igbos

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by obyrich(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
oga Hausa population in nigeria is more than 50million... go and and check nigeria population statistics according to ethnic groups.. hausas are the most populous folowed by yorubas before igbos
Which Huasa? I hope you are not referring to people who speak Huasa in the North as being of Huasa origin?

4 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 9:08am On May 26, 2021
Gambit23:

I've been there and I can authoritatively tell u that yorubas dont travel...U will find so so many of them in the U.K and it ends there.

Yorubas found in the Americas are descendants of slaves who were forcefully removed from africa, they didnt go there recently.

Asides that,.Most yorubas dont travel @ all, well over 95% of yorubas live in the SW and a large chunk of them have never stepped foot outside Yoruba land in their entire lives
yorubas are the most populous Nigerian tribe in U.s, UK and Canada.. igbos are the most populous in Germany and Asia countries.. if you want facts, I will give it to you

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 9:12am On May 26, 2021
obyrich:
Which Huasa? I hope you are not referring people who speak Huasa in the North as being of Huasa origin?
i dont in know why igbos like unneccessary argument... hausas are the most popul in nigeria followed by yorubas... apart from south east, where is igbo spoken indigenous to any?

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:23am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
yorubas are the most populous Nigerian tribe in U.s, UK and Canada.. igbos are the most populous in Germany and Asia countries.. if you want facts, I will give it to you

Yoruba are the most populated nigerian tribe by far....Only in d U.K

IGBOs dwarf them in Canada n USA.

Yorubas dont travel. A simple fact.

95% of yorubas live in Sw and most yorubas have never stepped foot out of the Sw in their entire Ives
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:25am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
i dont in know why igbos like unneccessary argument... hausas are the most popul in nigeria followed by yorubas... apart from south east, where is igbo spoken indigenous to any?

Let me show u that yorubas dont travel and that yorubas dont know anything about Nigeria.

List hausa states in Nigeria
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by obyrich(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
Lol at your last comment. Are you sure Igbo is even spoken in the South East? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:27am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:

Stop being totally ignorant...The moment u said POPULATION STATISTICS, U presented urself as someone who knows nothing about Nigeria...Nigerias population census is the greatest sham in world history. Nigerias population is less than 120 million so how will only hausa who exist in a few nigerian states be 50 million?

95% of yorubas are in SW and 5% are outside SW so it's easy to estimate their population. Each of the 6 Yoruba states (minus lagos and plus Kwara) represents just 3+ million people per state and that's average of 20 million yorubas at home.

Yorubas are less than 26 million in nigeria
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:34am On May 26, 2021
PoloG:

Keep proving that yorubas don't travel.

Igbo people and IGBO langauge dominates Delta (50% IGBO) and rivers (75% IGBO).

IGBO is spoken in the IGBO territories in Kogi, Benue in d middle belt.

IGBO is spoken in ohaobu village in ukanafun local govt area in akwaibom state.

IGBO is spoken in Igbanke land in delta state.

IGBO is spoken by the Isobo IGBOs in cross river state.

There are 3 IGBO villages in Bayelsa state.

Millions of IGBO speakers also live in lagos and in many states away from IGBO land.

U know nothing about IGBOs or Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 11:03am On May 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Keep proving that yorubas don't travel.

Igbo people and IGBO langauge dominates Delta (50% IGBO) and rivers (75% IGBO).

IGBO is spoken in the IGBO territories in Kogi, Benue in d middle belt.

IGBO is spoken in ohaobu village in ukanafun local govt area in akwaibom state.

IGBO is spoken in Igbanke land in delta state.

IGBO is spoken by the Isobo IGBOs in cross river state.

There are 3 IGBO villages in Bayelsa state.

Millions of IGBO speakers also live in lagos and in many states away from IGBO land.

U know nothing about IGBOs or Nigeria
all this lies have been debunked.. I said where is igbo indigenous to apart from nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 11:04am On May 26, 2021
obyrich:
Lol at your last comment. Are you sure Igbo is even spoken in the South East? grin
i mean apart from nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 11:05am On May 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Stop being totally ignorant...The moment u said POPULATION STATISTICS, U presented urself as someone who knows nothing about Nigeria...Nigerias population census is the greatest sham in world history. Nigerias population is less than 120 million so how will only hausa who exist in a few nigerian states be 50 million?

95% of yorubas are in SW and 5% are outside SW so it's easy to estimate their population. Each of the 6 Yoruba states (minus lagos and plus Kwara) represents just 3+ million people per state and that's average of 20 million yorubas at home.

Yorubas are less than 26 million in nigeria
oga i don tire for your arguments
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 11:11am On May 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Yoruba are the most populated nigerian tribe by far....Only in d U.K

IGBOs dwarf them in Canada n USA.

Yorubas dont travel. A simple fact.

95% of yorubas live in Sw and most yorubas have never stepped foot out of the Sw in their entire Ives
ok

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 4:35pm On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
ok

Post real articles.

Avoid wikipedia.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 4:35pm On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
oga i don tire for your arguments

MOST YORUBAS DONT TRAVEL.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 4:36pm On May 26, 2021
PoloG:
all this lies have been debunked.. I said where is igbo indigenous to apart from nigeria?

Point out a single debunked lie in there or keep mute forever.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Let me stop here.

shut up mr man! you are benin! atache by force! ika no be benin

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Oharina(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2021
They also altered the map to make it look like south east and south south are small
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by PoloG: 6:41am On May 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Post real articles.

Avoid wikipedia.
being your own to proof there are more igbos in America and Canada than yorubas... I have gave you mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 10:30am On May 27, 2021
PoloG:
being your own to proof there are more igbos in America and Canada than yorubas... I have gave you mine

U gave absolutely nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Opens Dialogue With Cameroon On Bakassi / Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead / PHOTOS: Emir Sanusi At Eid Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.