Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! (9753 Views)

Ondo state is more populated than imo ,zamfara,katsina On Satellite Pictures / I Asked CHATGPT: Is Northern Nigeria More Populated Than Southern Nigeria / Is The geographical "NORTH" More Populated Than The geographical "SOUTH" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Perkins2018:

That is a foolish statement. Yorubas travel more than igbos.

grin

99% of Yorubas have never stepped foot in IGBO land.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

List those states in Nigeria where IGBOs aren't the 2nd most populated tribe behind the natives
I said give me proof

Is this your proof? grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2021
afube:

na you count them ! without a reliable census ..........ur posts are mere conjectures.
yours also
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2021
theTranslator:
I said give me proof

Is this your proof? grin

I dont need to give u shit. Rant all u like, in Yoruba land, igbos hav the highest population behind yorubas, am applied in the entire northern Nigeria and IGBOs are equally the most populated ethnic group in the SS. It is a well known fact. Th only tribe that would have challenged IGBOs in this matter is Yoruba, but they never ever travel to anywhere, except for NYSC grin grin

IF IGBOS AREN'T THE 2ND MOST POPULATED TRIBE IN YORUBA LAND, THEN TELL US WHICH NIGERIAN TRIBE STANDS AS 2ND MOST POPULATED TRIBE IN SW

Cry me a river Mufu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:15am On Jul 16, 2021
PoloG:
i dont in know why igbos like unneccessary argument... hausas are the most popul in nigeria followed by yorubas... apart from south east, where is igbo spoken indigenous to any?

I still de wait, list hausa states, let's see if they have more population than IGBOs...if u cant list them, say so, so that I'll teach u about it
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

I dont need to give u shit. Rant all u like, in Yoruba land, igbos hav the highest population behind yorubas, am applied in the entire northern Nigeria and IGBOs are equally the most populated ethnic group in the SS. It is a well known fact. Th only tribe that would have challenged IGBOs in this matter is Yoruba, but they never ever travel to anywhere, except for NYSC grin grin

Cry me a river Mufu
I created the universe cheesy

Give me proof grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
theTranslator:

I created the universe cheesy

Give me proof grin

Rant on Awusa-afonja, IGBOS will still remain the most populated tribe in Nigeria
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Perkins2018: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

grin

99% of Yorubas have never stepped foot in IGBO land.

So that means they dont travel? Must you step foot in igbo land before you can be considered traveled?

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

Rant on Awusa-afonja, IGBOS will still remain the most populated tribe in Nigeria
and the okoros will continue crying like they do cheesy

Next time you don't say trash that has no legal backing
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
theTranslator:

cheesy grin grin

Osino legal backing grin grin grin

What have u ever said in this forum that has legal backing? No de run ur mouth unnecessarily...IGBOs remains the most populated tribe in nigeria and they are equally the 2nd most populated tribe in every nigerian state behind the indigens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gambit23:

cheesy grin grin

Osino legal backing grin grin grin

What have u ever said in this forum that has legal backing? No de run ur mouth unnecessarily...IGBOs remains the most populated tribe in nigeria and they are equally the 2nd most populated tribe in every nigerian state behind the indigens.
Okoros have more population than china grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by FakeUnity: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
At time's it baffle's me when some north politicians fume's about them being the majority tribe,as in how? Minus hausa,what is the population of kanuri? Fulani? Nupe? Gbagyi? Gade? Angas? All this tribe's are minority by every standard.
Now let's move to the south.the two most populous tribe's after the hausa are there,the fourth most populated tribe is there ijaw,the fifth is there ibibio, the sixth is there bini. So tell how will a region with only one majority tribe be populouse than a regoin with the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th & 6th? The south remain's the dominant region..

What tribe do you belong to?/
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
FakeUnity:

What tribe do you belong to?/
A tribe from the south
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by afube: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
theTranslator:
yours also

I made no assertions.......he that alleges is obligated to prove via empirical data. you no do debate for school !
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Meshina(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by tishbite41(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
theophilusj31:
Baba don't mind all this Northerners and their Population nonsense,their is nowhere in the world were Savannahs and Arid land are more Populated that rainforests,let them.conduct electronic Celsius and you will see that all those Northern states claiming 10million will reduce significantly
It is only in Nigeria I have heard about such absurdity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

Okoros have more population than china grin

Of course, Okoros are the most populated nigerians in China, it shouldn't pain u.

And IGBOs equally are the most populated tribe in lagos and they equally own over 70% of the real estate buildings in Abuja.

The are too much, respect them.
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 1:17am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

D richest tribe in Nigeria (by a large margin) cannot be crying for any reason whatsoever grin grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Perkins2018:

So that means they dont travel? Must you step foot in igbo land before you can be considered traveled?

U need to visit various Nigerian states and regions before before ubare considered a travelled fellow
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Gambit23:

D richest tribe in Nigeria (by a large margin) cannot be crying for any reason whatsoever grin grin

Google the richest ethnic groups in Africa and stop disgracing your lineage cheesy
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2021
Gambit23:

Of course, Okoros are the most populated nigerians in China, it shouldn't pain u.

And IGBOs equally are the most populated tribe in lagos and they equally own over 70% of the real estate buildings in Abuja.

The are too much, respect them.
Okoros own kenya grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

Okoros own kenya grin

They are equally the most populated nigerian tribe in Kenya....yoruba no de travel so u no fit find dem anywhere around kenya grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:

Google the richest ethnic groups in Africa and stop disgracing your lineage cheesy

There is no ethnic group in Nigeria that is richer than IGBOs...browse all u like Master Awusa-afonja, e no go change anything
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Gambit23:

They are equally the most populated nigerian tribe in Kenya....yoruba no de travel so u no fit find dem anywhere around kenya grin
I created the universe grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by theTranslator: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Gambit23:

There is no ethnic group in Nigeria that is richer than IGBOs...browse all u like Master Awusa-afonja, e no go change anything
i am richer than Elon Musk grin
Re: Southern Nigeria Is Far More Populated Than The North! by Gambit23: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2021
theTranslator:
i am richer than Elon Musk grin

Yea, of course awusa-afonjas can be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Can Look After Themselves When Infrastructure Is In Place / Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.