Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (111825 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by UDUJ(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2021
Slayqueens or prostitutes? Some guys are trying sha undecided

I can never get turned on by prostitutes or so called oloshos or slayqueens or runsgirls. There is just something about these girls that sleep around for money that I find so irritating.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Ikeblessing: 10:36pm On May 20, 2021
Barbiturate:
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
What a wicked good man grin grin

Make them wash toilet for 6 months, then release them

If ladies show you pepper, you will do more than that man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2021
Hahahaha. I remember years back in Uni, When one girl brought her entire roomate, four of them for a first date with my roommate.
The girl was ordering every every, whenever my roommate tried to touched her, she will remind him of the presence of her friends.
That was how he changed his mind and abandoned them there. Last last, I learnt that the owner of the place seized their phones, necklace, watches and other valuables before he allowed them to go and bring his money. After some few months, she saw me and pleaded with me to tell my friend to forgive her, saying she was deceived by one of them to come and chop my roommate mugu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Funite(f): 10:38pm On May 20, 2021
Lol��
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 20, 2021
Sometimes I want to PITY these EVE offsprings, But I will quickly come back to my SENSE and realize that these set of people I want to Pity are rebellious In nature, They would disrespect and make Jest of you at the slightest opportunity and don't even give half fvck about Me Hmmmn. Let them dance to the Music, Whatever happens to them Is none of my business.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by koolaid87: 10:40pm On May 20, 2021
Foolish girl won sue...

You wey suppose collect the broom from that beautiful sister dey form

You get moni to sue but cant pay ur bills.

Awon feminists grin

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Frales6(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2021
Hahahahaha. make I laff small. they go don order pass guy man budget, na guy man tuwama

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by iampeterben(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
stanliwise:
Them no fit pay for Wetin dem chop
Na so the matter be now oh! sad
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by cardoctor(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2021
Dem go naked swear for am. Bad market for them sha.
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by YungMillionaire: 10:42pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin grin They did not sow but they want to reap. Who does that?! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by John4B: 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
Poor broke stupid dirty things. Three persons cannot afford to take care of their bills.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by IamNumeroUno: 10:47pm On May 20, 2021
Kobicove:
Was it really necessary to put them in handcuffs? undecided

You've never had an encounter with this kind of people right?

They won't waste time to scale the fence or cry rape, if you do not immediately involve law enforcement.

Omor, if those girls run you street you no go believe am.

When I was in school, the there is only one rule: No let ashawo wake up before you if you carry her go house.
It's like they text their friends and colleagues. They emptied a fresh man's apartment those days; plasma, laptop, phones, wristwatch, wristband, gas cylinder, new exercise book he had not use then. If you think I am lying ask any Malabite or Blazers Republic guy in here! Marian road, Atekom drive, opposite Fiesta, Tata fish girls, Calabar, una bad.

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin the "hood is no more friendly" in the voice of a nairalander. Them too de get sense, you have a date with someone, you go pack your bunch of eating vultures as friends to come consume a man you would later store as "Mumu" or "goat" or "fool" and the likes on your phone. I guess that serves as a lesson to others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Kessythegeek(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2021
grin grin awoof dey turn belle... So they couldn't keep extra cash in their purse in the case of any thing cool cool cool

Make them clean toilet for 1 month grin

Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by olisaEze(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2021
A "slay queen" without vex moni is not a queen but a 'lay'! grin

See mouth, "stop videoing me I’ll sue you." grin

You get moni to sue but u nor get moni to pay. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by unmask: 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
This is rubbish though. Did the girls sign any document saying they will pay for the room? The hotel only has business with who signed for the room

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by blackgold2018(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
Nazgul:

Washing toilet won't offset the hundreds of thousands debt they're owing the hotel. The best thing to do is to place them on house arrest in one of the empty rooms till they pay up their debt then they can be released.

But I feel it was very wrong for the hotel management to video them. They're not criminals, they're just hungry victims of a smart guy, so filming them wasn't necessary.
lol.. House arrest? That's when you will know those set of people don't have anybody. If the salaries of the cleaners and house keepers of the hotel is estimated 150k -200k per month.
They best thing is to relieve them of their duties by making the slay queens to work till their debt is recovered
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by UDUJ(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2021
PARACLETOS:
grin grin the "hood is no more friendly" in the voice of a nairalander. Them too de get sense, you have a date with someone, you go pack your bunch of eating vultures as friends to come consume a man you would later store as "Mumu" or "goat" or "fool" and the likes on your phone. I guess that serves as a lesson to others.

You've said nothing but the truth cheesy

Additional names they use are as follows: Money miss Road- New Mugu - Latest catch - Weekend money etc etc cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nonexisting: 11:05pm On May 20, 2021
I love it when hoes get disgraced like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by AuroraBrls: 11:08pm On May 20, 2021
Somebody daughter/sister na him be that.

Someone's future wife/Mum.

Smh...

A man they are trying to undo by eating him into debit played a fast one on them when he saw the handwriting on the wall - zero guarantee of getting value/laid after spending.

Sometimes when l see young ladies from good upbringing so skimpily and sluttishly adorned, swaying their body lustfully and flinging their head in the usual notice me / am so hot style/Quean on the highway style... l can't help but to wonder...what really goes on in a females head, esp such types of females...

Am l even wrong to say such type...cos honestly and on a very good day and with the right setting and cliques, even the Classiest and most seemingly polished of females ...d ChefCh, the Cuppis, the SofyMomd, The KimKads, The ObamaGals, etc could be caught exuding this same en vouge swag. Like it's the coolest swag amongst chic's.

An ordinary simple conversation is going on...you are making a hundred gestures with your hands and talons within a space of 10minutes, flicking your flowing hair backwards at least 7 times in 2minutes...practically snorting your phone while in the middle of a conversation with someone, the list is endless. Drama upon drama.

Men are only after the Honeypot...the Rich ones can go bankrupt to eat it if they must...but hardly for keepsakes...do you ever wonder why most men keep Buhari or Sanusis daughter, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Oby Ezeks at home, but will spend half their fortune to taste cuppys cup. Real men see through all this fakery, unseriousness and shallowness in character.

The feminist fever sweeping through this generation isn't helping matters either, esp in our clime.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by lonlytroy(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2021
Karma done visit her sister
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Queenslander(f): 11:18pm On May 20, 2021
magicminister:
Fuckinggggg bullshit!
The person that booked the room ordered for stuff in his name. It’s just like a landlord charging a tenant guest for rent! Sha, these people know the type of poor girls they can try it with. Do this shitttt to any one of my people and you’re in Nigeria or Ghana and you don jam trailer be that!
lmao, I don't think it works that way!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Princetoddie: 11:21pm On May 20, 2021
I go chop this man money, I go chop that man money na so ashawo start, find a more genuine lucrative job next time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by InterpolEyes: 11:23pm On May 20, 2021
omo he bleeped all of them lol

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Skmoda(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2021
Bad guy
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2021
Good for them . Parasites
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by nedekid: 11:36pm On May 20, 2021
I smell lies.
This seems to be south Africa.
Ghana chicks no de fine like this, besides the accent and language no be Charlie.

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2021
Not new thing now, it happens everytime

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Stanzingerzy(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations to them, the future is now female. Actually
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by AK481(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
Serves them right... Make them go wash plate joor

Which kain plate go cover all the cost ?
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Godwin25king: 11:51pm On May 20, 2021
Chai... Baba dan japaa leave him chicks
Una sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.