Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (111813 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by WoundedLamb: 5:07am On May 21, 2021
One4me:

He invited One Person, she carry two friends along, to come and eat Awoof in a type of setting they cant naturally afford!
Who is wicked between them and the man? undecided undecided

BTW, who "wound" you sef? angry shocked

Where did you get the full story from? Was that said in the video? Cause OP didn't write that.
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by WoundedLamb: 5:10am On May 21, 2021
Dottore:
[s][/s]
Since they were stupid enough to desire what they can't afford while targeting another man's pocket all in the name of slaying. Then they deserve all the treatment they got and even more. Nonsense

Everyone desires what they can't afford. It's human nature. If you're invited out to drink by a friend in an expensive club you wouldn't ordinarily go to, you wouldn't hesitate one bit before grabbing the opportunity. There's simply no point in inviting someone to a dinner or lunch and then refusing to pay. Why invite them in the first place?
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Vikynas: 5:39am On May 21, 2021
This one sweet me die...

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Afromentalist: 5:57am On May 21, 2021
UDUJ:
Slayqueens or prostitutes? Some guys are trying sha undecided

I can never get turned on by prostitutes or so called oloshos or slayqueens or runsgirls. There is just something about these girls that sleep around for money that I find so irritating.
Your girlfriend could be someone else's ashawo. These hoes ain't loyal at all.
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by oluwaseyi0: 6:06am On May 21, 2021
cococandy:

And the point is what? To exercise your hatred of women?

No, men will have gotten way tougher punishment, imagine three guys eating and not paying, they will have probably been beaten blue black and still make to pay

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Afromentalist: 6:09am On May 21, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Fortunate for dude, this was an uncivilized African country...
In a civilized nation, running out on your bill is a CRIMINAL offense.

It’s not by force to say you can’t afford...
Unless you are INSECURE, or just a petty CRIMINAL OR FRAUDSTER!

>

In a civilized country each person pays for his bills, not three hoes trying to milk a person off
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Afromentalist: 6:11am On May 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Everyone desires what they can't afford. It's human nature. If you're invited out to drink by a friend in an expensive club you wouldn't ordinarily go to, you wouldn't hesitate one bit before grabbing the opportunity. There's simply no point in inviting someone to a dinner or lunch and then refusing to pay. Why invite them in the first place?
You assume he invited them, which is likely not the case.
He may have invited one girl, and she brought along her friends to milk the mugu off, or so they thought.

My man decided he will rather teach them a lesson they may will not easily forget.
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by tito44: 6:12am On May 21, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Disgusting to see that Nairaland is so full of insecure and mostly uncouth MISOGYNISTS. angry

Here’s simple counsel for broke insecure men...
Don’t feel compelled to spend what you don’t have.

Fortunate for dude, this was an uncivilized African country...
In a civilized nation, running out on your bill is a CRIMINAL offense

It’s not by force to say you can’t afford...
Unless you are INSECURE, or just a petty CRIMINAL OR FRAUDSTER!
>

This one never comot naija before. In civilized countries, u pay for what u consume. Even couples on a date, (each) pay for what they take.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by WoundedLamb: 6:15am On May 21, 2021
Afromentalist:

You assume he invited them, which is likely not the case.
He may have invited one girl, and she brought along her friends to milk the mugu off, or so they thought.

My man decided he will rather teach them a lesson they may will not easily forget.

Read the first clause of my first comment. I started with "if the man invited....". So no, I'm not assuming anything. We don't know what happened but people are naturally to call the guy "smart guy". That's just ridiculous.
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Revolva(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2021
Good for dem

let them see how it is .....working with their hands...let them cleans the whole hotel for a wekk
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2021
Hahahahahaha
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2021
Barbiturate:
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
What a wicked good man grin grin

Make them wash toilet for 6 months, then release them
Haha bad boy so you no go pity them grin grin
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Dbarrzx: 6:33am On May 21, 2021
If them no film then, u for see something watch now?uote author=Nazgul post=101863837]
Washing toilet won't offset the hundreds of thousands debt they're owing the hotel. The best thing to do is to place them on house arrest in one of the empty rooms till they pay up their debt then they can be released.

But I feel it was very wrong for the hotel management to video them. They're not criminals, they're just hungry victims of a smart guy, so filming them wasn't necessary.[/quote]
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Nobody: 6:39am On May 21, 2021
acesboy:
Lol... Na weting you want be this?
MolarT:
Una still de speak gramer...

FTC for me... Abeg make una bring these 3 babes for me make I use them celebrate my FTC.
Lol... Na weting you want be this?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
A broke Hoe, took broke Whores.
Then he snitched out on them Whores.
He a stupid Hoe.
Them Whores need to close their holes.
See how you are rapping like 2pac bad boy grin
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by leoDas(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2021
This story would have been more interesting if it were in Nigeria, like those Instagram broke ass slay queens
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2021
Ikeblessing:

If ladies show you pepper, you will do more than that man.
I swear
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Sometimes I want to PITY these EVE offsprings, But I will quickly come back to my SENSE and realize that these set of people I want to Pity are rebellious In nature, They would disrespect and make Jest of you at the slightest opportunity and don't even give half fvck about Me Hmmmn. Let them dance to the Music, Whatever happens to them Is none of my business.....
Now you have understand vagina people
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2021
Frales6:
Hahahahaha. make I laff small. they go don order pass guy man budget, na guy man tuwama
grin grin
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by TheRedpillguy: 6:47am On May 21, 2021
cococandy:

And the point is what? Punishment for what? To exercise your hatred of women.
Disgusting
You are allowed to hate people who hate you. Take u for example. Nothing is wrong to put a nail in your skull.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48am On May 21, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

You've never had an encounter with this kind of people right?

They won't waste time to scale the fence or cry rape, if you do not immediately involve law enforcement.

Omor, if those girls run you street you no go believe am.

When I was in school, the there is only one rule: No let ashawo wake up before you if you carry her go house.
It's like they text their friends and colleagues. They emptied a fresh man's apartment those days; plasma, laptop, phones, wristwatch, wristband, gas cylinder, new exercise book he had not use then. If you think I am lying ask any Malabite or Blazers Republic guy in here! Marian road, Atekom drive, opposite Fiesta, Tata fish girls, Calabar, una bad.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Blackdisciple(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2021
Useless People , handcuffs for wetin na, even the people that committed murder the Authority did not put cuffs on them....

What's their offense ?
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2021
AuroraBrls:
Somebody daughter/sister na him be that.

Someone's future wife/Mum.

Smh...

A man they are trying to undo by eating him into debit played a fast one on them when he saw the handwriting on the wall - zero guarantee of getting value/laid after spending.

Sometimes when l see young ladies from good upbringing so skimpily and sluttishly adorned, swaying their body lustfully and flinging their head in the usual notice me / am so hot style/Quean on the highway style... l can't help but to wonder...what really goes on in a females head, esp such types of females...

Am l even wrong to say such type...cos honestly and on a very good day and with the right setting and cliques, even the Classiest and most seemingly polished of females ...d ChefCh, the Cuppis, the SofyMomd, The KimKads, The ObamaGals, etc could be caught exuding this same en vouge swag. Like it's the coolest swag amongst chic's.

An ordinary simple conversation is going on...you are making a hundred gestures with your hands and talons within a space of 10minutes, flicking your flowing hair backwards at least 7 times in 2minutes...practically snorting your phone while in the middle of a conversation with someone, the list is endless. Drama upon drama.

Men are only after the Honeypot...the Rich ones can go bankrupt to eat it if they must...but hardly for keepsakes...do you ever wonder why most men keep Buhari or Sanusis daughter, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala or Oby Ezeks at home, but will spend half their fortune to taste cuppys cup. Real men see through all this fakery, unseriousness and shallowness in character.

The feminist fever sweeping through this generation isn't helping matters either, esp in our clime.

All this long epistle Oga
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by ElValiente(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2021
The features is Gmail. cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by TruthWeStand121: 6:54am On May 21, 2021
Serves them very good....they no go find work do....
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2021
Dottore:
[s][/s]
Since they were stupid enough to desire what they can't afford while targeting another man's pocket all in the name of slaying. Then they deserve all the treatment they got and even more. Nonsense
grin grin
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Hassanmaye(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2021
One4me:

He invited One Person, she carry two friends along, to come and eat Awoof in a type of setting they cant naturally afford!
Who is wicked between them and the man? undecided undecided

BTW, who "wound" you sef? angry shocked
The man na sharp guy like us grin grin
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by ceaser: 6:59am On May 21, 2021
Achico:
These ones has forgotten the faces of their fathers

The gunslinger cheesy

They ought to slay with their minds, instead they slay with their vaga-inas.
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by FBIBOT(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2021
Serves them right... Imagine 3 of them can't even afford their bills yet they want one guy to pay for it.... Am sure they picked that particular place.... Next time they hear date dem go host the guy in their house and cook.... Useless leeches

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by vickydevoka(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2021
If u call them ashawo will u die
Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Karemarealty288(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2021
See them carrying their future on their hair and jumping bike up and down....even Bobrisky they look up to is a Man!

Re: Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying by Joseph08(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2021
You won't see many ladies here on nairaland commenting; because they must have done such in the past directly or indirectly, bringing 1 or 2 of their friends to chop a guy mugu on a first date grin

The guy na real G!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.