Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown (62292 Views)

Two Binance Executives Arrested, Detained In Crypto Crackdown / Bitcoin Value Falls After China Declares Crypto-Currency Transactions Illegal / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by chinchonglee(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
Lie. It has nothing to do with China. China has been banning crypto every year and it hasn’t done anything to stop it. In fact China has got zero influence on the price of bitcoin except the blockchain miners over there
Sharrap jorh!
China has alot to do with crypto
Most companies here in China accept bitcoin as payment and china trades with almost all countries in the world.
So stopping crypto as a medium of payment affects crypto a whole lot.

You pple will jst sit in Nigeria and be assuming

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by juman(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
If you want to engage in the currency profitably you need to be talented scammer and follow the events religiously.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by charixel: 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
China with sense.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by rottennaija(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
Solatium:

Your eye go clear,the thing don burst, it's heading back to the bottom
Then an opportunity to buy more
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Mysteryman22: 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
Not my business... Who else noticed that #100 recharge card is now #110?

Lol...I think sey na only my area oo
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2021
cybertron88:
Wey all the buy d dip crew grin if u think this is just a correction in price then u are in for a shocker. This is a market crash. The big players and whales are dumping on u rookies who jumped into crypto without due knowledge.

Leave them,by next week some of them go poor pass Church rat if dem no dump am now

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Solatium(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
rottennaija:

Then an opportunity to buy more

By next week you go know how far.
A friend bought Doge coin when it was below a dollar,he dumped some of it last month making over $15k.
His money is safe in his bank account,he just dey look una now as una dey cry

8 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Angy55(f): 4:11pm On May 19, 2021
Balogunodua:
Time to inest more in crypto..... If you know you know.....

Please can I invest with 5k?

Don't laugh me oooo grin. That is what I have. Lol
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggar issoright, Ftc, Thanks to Jah, I know one of my gee wey get over $50K for him btc wallet. so Bitcoin finally fall hand and I been dey plan to put my last month salary on top bitcoin, sorry to my gee guys wey get $ for bitcoin, shout out to all legit hustler, you don’t need any soap, one day hustle go.

Lol very funny.
Why do we have the stable coins?
Go and ask that your friend, if really he knows his onions in the crypto space, he will know when to activate the stable coin options.

And for anyone reading this, if you are a crypto investor, you need to learn first before putting in your hard earned money.

Let me give you a tip, you must have a set of rules to guard against loosing your funds.
Rules like:
Anytime crypto sees a continuous downward trend above 5% in the negative direction, it is time to convert your asset to stable coins.
We have a lot of them eg USDT, USDC, BUSD etc

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
Very good

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Kokaine(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

if you did not buy into shitcoins, just wait it out.
doge and tron
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by favour32(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggar issoright, Ftc, Thanks to Jah, I know one of my gee wey get over $50K for him btc wallet. so Bitcoin finally fall hand and I been dey plan to put my last month salary on top bitcoin, sorry to my gee guys wey get $ for bitcoin, shout out to all legit hustler, you don’t need any soap, one day hustle go.
Legit hussle na if you can offer goods and services...then you go arrange.

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by donnie(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
Lie. It has nothing to do with China. China has been banning crypto every year and it hasn’t done anything to stop it. In fact China has got zero influence on the price of bitcoin except the blockchain miners over there
Don't mind these stupid government-sponsored articles.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by favour32(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2021
samuel19222:

Legit hussle na if you can offer goods and services...then you go arrange wella
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 19, 2021
What assets is the US dollar and Pounds backed with. You better don’t be deceived . . It’s only backed up by Faith. General public’s faith . .

ProfAmaben:
Cryptocurrency is another form of MMM. It's value is strongly tied to what people are willing to pay for it unlike paper currency that's tied to import and exports (trade).

Although the bitcoin uses a strong algorithm, it is prone to hacks and we've heard of several cases of hacks and theft despite using the blockchain system (Hashes, Nodes, Decentralization etc.).

I genuinely pity countries that would heavily invest in an invisible intangible currency, when it crashes, that is the end of the road for them.

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Zugacoin, Fulanicoin etc. grin don't have any value, if the world decides today that a Bitcoin would sell for $1, that's what it would be, although same can't be said about the US Dollar, the Euro etc cos these currencies are backed up with valuable tangible assets.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by bamitinn(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2021
Moz22:
Not my business... Who else noticed that #100 recharge card is now #110?

Since when. Na 120 for my area. Like 3 yrs ago
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by IamGreen1(f): 4:30pm On May 19, 2021
WalkerMichael:
the whole town is bleeding red badly..
hug any crypto trader you know today.

I sincerely need that hug cry

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Topmaike007(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2021
bluefilm:
Nothing good can come out of China.
xiaomi, Tecno, OPPO, Huawei, infinix are all from China undecided
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Mcslize: 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
captainking:
I just invested 400k into crypto..wow...this is what we get as investors..i am Not shaking shaaa...

Don't shake bro. This is the time to buy. People panic unncesarily.

Fill up your tank now. This opportunity may not come by again after this. Fill up. Let those panicking panic in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
Ewedegubbler:
you have said it all..

If the internet isn't fake then Bitcoin isn't!!!!

Crypto came before Elon......Nakamoto came before chaina.....and crypto will rule against what lobiyist and economic manipulators want!!

NB.. crypto Don change my life and this is just the beginning!!

8 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by ProfAmaben(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
callme9mm:
What assets is the US dollar and Pounds backed with. You better don’t be deceived . . It’s only backed up by Faith. General public’s faith . .

Faith? The Intel processor in your computer or the AMD GPU in your graphics card is produced by Apple, Microsoft, Snapdragon, TSMC etc that produces 90% of semiconductors and operating systems are domiciled where?

The cars you see .... See let me stop here. Currency is backed by exports and imports not Faith, else , Nigeria with it's whole Faith would be ranking number one on earth.

9 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by grandlexuz(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
callme9mm:

I jusked my nine years old son and he said GOLD.
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by IamGreen1(f): 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
captainking:
I just invested 400k into crypto..wow...this is what we get as investors..i am Not shaking shaaa...

Don't shake bro, buy the dip to counter the trade because I believe that it'll raise again.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Topmaike007(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
donnie:

Don't mind these stupid government-sponsored articles.
so you mean your stupid government are the ones in charge abi?

Na wa for all of you news from international outlets are also sponsored from your stupid government abi?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Topmaike007(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Faith? The Intel processor in your computer or the AMD GPU in your graphics card is produced by Apple, Microsoft, Snapdragon, TSMC etc that produces 90% of semiconductors and operating systems are domiciled where?

The cars you see .... See let me stop here. Currency is backed by exports and imports not Faith, else , Nigeria with it's whole Faith would be ranking number one on earth.
gbam you nail it bro... Do you know things about Euro bond, if yes can you help tutor me
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by HitlerGaddafi: 4:37pm On May 19, 2021
BigYash:
Time to buy more..
Don't be dumb. This thing you Nigerian youths say is getting stale. You people just follow the crowd without reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by IamGreen1(f): 4:40pm On May 19, 2021
Angy55:

Please can I invest with 5k?

Don't laugh me oooo grin. That is what I have. Lol

Try to make it $20, this is the best time to get some because they're relatively cheap now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Mcslize: 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
LordReed:

So what happens when you can't exchange your crypto for real money which is what they going for with these regulations.

Lol what happened to P2P?

That's how it's done on Binance. You send someone money without using crypto as the description. Just put transfer. The person receive the naira and he releases your USTD. You enter market and buy whatever coin you want to buy and everyone is happy.

Crypto can't be stopped. There are people buying up to 50 million naira on P2P.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by kevoh(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2021
Na today bitcoin dey fall! angry Something that will still stabilise and go back up later on . Smart traders have moved their money into stablecoins since weeks ago when all these doge, shiba, meme coins started making waves. These meme coins brought new investors that knew nothing, some were lucky to have made x10000 profit, even more profit than old investors have ever made in all their years of crypto grin It was only a matter of time correction will sweep out these new guys.
At least, everybody will start appreciating 20% profit like before instead of this crase for 10000% !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Angy55(f): 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
IamGreen1:

Try to make it $20, this is the best time to get some because they're relatively cheap now.

Okay
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2021
Mcslize:

Lol what happened to P2P?

That's how it's done on Binance. You send someone money without using crypto as the description. Just put transfer. The person receive the naira and he releases your USTD. You enter market and buy whatever coin you want to buy and everyone is happy.

Crypto can't be stopped. There are people buying up to 50 million naira on P2P.

That's what I am asking, if this exchange for real money is some how stopped what happens to crypto?
Re: Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown by Ipisi(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
BF69BF:
The kind of money that'll make a statement or tweet from me break an international market is what I want not all this Yahoo, Politician useless money dem.

You see wetin Elon Musk don cause? That's money.

Cool stuff... Let's make money together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi / Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.