Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? (27538 Views)

My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! / Are You Interested In This Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Epistasis(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2021
I have this strong feeling that village people are after this my brother. Humans are the most unpredictable creatures on earth, not to talk of that gender that bleed for five days and will still live. Even the devil will take the front seat to take tutorials on wickedness when she starts dealing with you and when she is done, you won't forget the event till you die.

It's good to help people, no doubt, we just need to be wise noni. If you don't regret helping this your ex, call me dani olora!

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by ugolinze123(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2021
Forthispost:
Hello Nairalanders. I need your honest feedback on this issue.

There is this ex of mine I dated for approximately 4 years. During the course of our relationship, I Was totally in my best power not to be the toxic one and never cheated on her but she eventually left with no viable reason. There were times she messed up and I forgave her even while we dated.
Close to the time of her graduation from a reputable state university in Nigeria, she started messing up and eventually broke up the relationship.
I was pained though but I had to forgive her and move on.

After the break up (which is about 3 years away now) we still talk (greetings on phone) once in a blue moon.

Now the issue at hand is, a male boss of mine requested that I recommend a female staff that matches a particular vacant role in our organisation .
Note: This is an internal recruitment and who ever I recommend stand a 95% chance of getting employed ( the other 5% if for village people). The role is an entry role with pay centered around 80k-100k monthly. She currently earns 22k where she works now at at our last conversation. Though she use to be a cool person before her village people entered the relationship. Over three years of not being close as before gives me no clue of the type of person she might have become now. Maybe a scorned woman or a more sensible person. I'm doing far better than when she left me and it's super glaring to her.

The reason why I need advice is this: I work at the same organisation in question and I have no plan to leave soon. I'm trying to avoid a case where she will be the one to facilitate any issue for me at the said work place. Just avoiding anything that will result in regrets.

Update: I forgot to add, she's one of the person I know who suits the role. I don't have sister who matches the role.

I created this new account for just this thread hence the moniker "for this post"

Kindly advice biko. Bashing is allowed.
My brother you sound like you still have a soft spot for her, if you have moved on don't you think her presence may affect your current love life. Well it's all depends on if you can control yourself around her while she's around If your location is Lagos my wife just finished with a 2.9 accountancy and she's very smart..

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Clinghton: 8:32pm On May 20, 2021
Am pretty sure you also work in the same company, her presence might ignite the love you guys shared in the past.

As you said you're doing well without her,maybe a church member or another person might fill in the gap.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by kwasoly(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2021
Forthispost:

There is this ex of mine I dated for approximately 4 years. During the course of our relationship, I Was totally in my best power not to be the toxic one and never cheated on her but she eventually left with no viable reason. There were times she messed up and I forgave her even while we dated.
Close to the time of her graduation from a reputable state university in Nigeria, she started messing up and eventually broke up the relationship.

After the break up (which is about 3 years away now) we still talk (greetings on phone) once in a blue moon.

Now the issue at hand is, a male boss of mine requested that I recommend a female staff that matches a particular vacant role in our organisation .
Note: This is an internal recruitment and who ever I recommend stand a 95% chance of getting employed ( the other 5% if for village people). The role is an entry role with pay centered around 80k-100k monthly. She currently earns 22k where she works now at at our last conversation. Though she use to be a cool person before her village people entered the relationship. Over three years of not being close as before gives me no clue of the type of person she might have become now. Maybe a scorned woman or a more sensible person. I'm doing far better than when she left me and it's super glaring to her.

The reason why I need advice is this: I work at the same organisation in question and I have no plan to leave soon. I'm trying to avoid a case where she will be the one to facilitate any issue for me at the said work place. Just avoiding anything that will result in regrets.

Update: I forgot to add, she's one of the person I know who suits the role. I don't have sister who matches the role.

I created this new account for just this thread hence the moniker "for this post"

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Solatium(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
Forthispost:

Your mind still dey the babe,i would have said you help her,but i can tell you it will end in tears
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by harmony75: 8:51pm On May 20, 2021
It's like your peace of mind naw not enough for you, what stops your company putting up vacancy for this mmmm trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am up?!?! don't do what you will regret tomorrow dey your dey jeje!
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Theboy21: 8:52pm On May 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Is the position still available? angry since everyone is against you recommending your ex for the job, kukuma gimme nau. I no be ya ex
Bia, the guy above me, why are you trying to steal my shine? undecided didn't you see where it's stipulated that it's a vagina sumbori that's needed or are you trying to do transgender because of the job? cheesy
cheesy cheesy I like this girl cheesy cheesy too funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Globalistic(f): 8:53pm On May 20, 2021
You are a proud guy... You want her to come in and see that you're doing well than when she met you.

If you're not ready to reunite again, allow her to gooooo else you will rather leave the work so soon. It's not a curse but mark my words. Recommend someone else and I know the person if groomed, will do better than your Ex.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Theboss100(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2021
Forthispost:

Hmmmm. True talk
I know you won't recommend her to the job. You're using us to catch cruise.
For playing with our emotions, this is what happens.
Chop punches......

Oh!! I forgot you said only bashing buti am beating you.
So sorrrryy. No I am not sorry

Take this too.

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Ihatethemods2: 9:20pm On May 20, 2021
Again! Another Yahooboy Runs Mad in Ghana after his Yahooplus charm Backfires!
See the crazy moment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YXUK0rlgj4
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Iykekomo(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2021
She will use what she has as a woman and make sure you are removed from the office, Mark my words, after devil fear woman

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by lexxynet2(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2021
Please kindly do your work and forget about helping anyone to your organisation.let me Burst your brain.the cleaner girl I brought to work with me is the same person that facilitate for my sack.
Forthispost:

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2021
Pierocash:
Forget about her. Did it ever occured to her that she will need you someday?

They misbehave a lot,that was how my ex behaved too,she changed during her youth service and I had to breakup with her.

If there is no one to recommend aside her,let the space waste.

This bitches are wicked and heartless. She wouldn't recommend you if she were to be in your shoe,she has other guys she preferred above you,so don't do same for her

Guy, would you consider it an insult if I request ur phone number so I can at least recharge ur phone?

You stated my mind on subject absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2021
Pls recommend zzor..she really needs a job.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by samx4real(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2021
Kemers13:
U are a man. Let d past b and help her for u dnt know tomorrow. God bless u more as u do so, amen.

Mumu
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by samx4real(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
Kemers13:
U are a man. Let d past b and help her for u dnt know tomorrow. God bless u more as u do so, amen.

Mumu
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Angelacruz: 9:39pm On May 20, 2021
It will end in tears..wat if she start dating ur oga n tell him to sack u?she might even be d one to type ur sack letter.Pls let her be where she is.If u wat to recommend a job for her,it should not be within ur organization or even closer to ur workplace.Let by-gone be by-gone.
Forthispost:

The office is close to where I work. In fact, I've been the one supervising the unit. sad
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Olayetan(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2021
Forthispost:

Op
Abort that mentality of recommending her for the job, if you do, nah premium tears o.

My own coin.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Olayetan(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2021
Globalistic:
You are a proud guy... You want her to come in and see that you're doing well than when she met you.

If you're not ready to reunite again, allow her to gooooo else you will rather leave the work so soon. It's not a curse but mark my words. Recommend someone else and I know the person if groomed, will do better than your Ex.
Your IQ level is so low to the extent if you try to supercharge it, it may take forever to reach 20%.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by EJEHSON(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2021
[Follow this advise, you no go lost, if you try otherwise, you might get into trouble in your work place. If you have vacancy in another place other than where you are working, you can recommend her. quote author=Pierocash post=101860580]Forget about her. Did it ever occured to her that she will need you someday?

They misbehave a lot,that was how my ex behaved too,she changed during her youth service and I had to breakup with her.

If there is no one to recommend aside her,let the space waste.

This bitches are wicked and heartless. She wouldn't recommend you if she were to be in your shoe,she has other guys she preferred above you,so don't do same for her[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by anyilalaz: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Bro, a big no. Don't start what you may not control tomorrow. Besides, the old firewood and fire tales, have you consider the case of your boss and the say ex- having a tete atete kind of relationship? Probably she might even end up influencing your boss to give you a butt?

Forthispost:

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by danski: 10:14pm On May 20, 2021
Hintona:
Put emotions aside and do what needs to be done.
I like you oh
Let's chat am single grin grin grin
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by chizzyval93(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
Guy you have left her for some years now and you don't know the real person she is now.please it's better you recommend her for another job aside your own company to avoid loosing where you earn a living.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by valinno(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2021
Bro don't use your hand to go fetch insects infested Fire wood, look for someone else since you're not planning to leave soon.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Bishop(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2021
Forthispost:

I would have advise you to recommend her if it was a different organization but if you are prepared to leave your current role you can then recommend her.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by seangy4konji: 11:47pm On May 20, 2021
Alaye move on jor....

you no get anybody for your family or nairaland you must givemust she work with you...deh talk like mumu.

Na that Nigerian girl go still write your sack letter for you when oga at the top start to deh buy star radler and suck toto for hotel every night after work...U go drink garri tire...

FOCUS.

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Attackerokenwa: 11:58pm On May 20, 2021
My dear we won’t stop being kind to people even if you aren’t appreciated. My opine is have a talk with her. make her understand you don’t want trouble in your place of work just because you want to help her. That she should promise you of no drama then go ahead and recommend her. It’s good to be good
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by codinight: 12:06am On May 21, 2021
If you can help anyone, go ahead and do so!!

Ex or not she's a human being.

What matters here, are your intentions.
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Angeldemon: 12:08am On May 21, 2021
never help a woman that treated you badly. She didnt appreciate you before and she wont appreciate you even if you do.
Even normal woemn hardly appreciate help from men talk more help from a guy she dumped meaning she never regarded you.

MEN ARE WISER NOWADAYS. DO NOT BE AMONG THE REMAINING FOOLISH ONES.

1 Like

Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by galantjoe(m): 3:48am On May 21, 2021
The aftermath of this kind of job connection to ex in a same company you work is always dice. Stories of how ex recommended for a job turns out to be a torn in the skin is a common sorry story. Many ex do not forgive easily, she may come for tit for tat,Spoiling market for u and putting sand in your gari.

You better know than us, assuming it is for another company. I will gladly advise you to do that. For same company, two negative situations must be involved, she may want you back and if you refuse she go spoil market for you. Where you people resume your love. You wont be free anymore to associate with ladies.

Check pros and cons. Do you have intention of reuniting with her. Do u still love her. Answer these questions before you will help her.

For nowadays, it is good you tell her what you expect from her. If you want her back tell her in black and white. If you want marriage. Tell her in black and white. Never do things with intention and expectations that she will understand and do your bidding and wishes whenever you make them known to her.
Agree on certain things before giving her the connection
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by affinity77(m): 3:48am On May 21, 2021
If u are not careful, she will be the reason for ur being sacked! Avoid her!
Re: Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? by Nobody: 5:06am On May 21, 2021
That your ex will never respect you or take your orders seriously in that office as far as you are the supervisor. If she was married, wouldn't have been an issue,but as a single lady,jealousy might start.
Pls dont recommend an unruly ex in a private organization. Would've been a YES if it's a government job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BAT Test By Kimberly-Ryan / I Got A Good Job I'm Not Qualified For.. / FRSC Recruitment: Applicant Faints In Kogi, Others In Critical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.