Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? (991 Views)

Mother Doesn’t See Anything Good In Her Children / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On May 20, 2021
What does it mean when your mother always tells you to lose weight and always prefer your “better looking” brother?
Re: When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? by Mooh247: 1:12am On May 20, 2021
She doesn't want to mourn you over death caused by cholesterol and asking stupid question on Nairaland

6 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? by CalmElder(m): 2:37am On May 20, 2021
She wants her beautiful baby to take care of herself.
She loves you......
You don't know what you've got till it's gone (a dotting mummy).
Re: When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? by Kvng6464: 6:47pm On May 21, 2021
mamagee3:
What does it mean when your mother always tells you to lose weight and always prefer your “better looking” brother?
its nothing lol
Re: When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? by meobizy(f): 7:34am On May 27, 2021
Aunty, you’re beginning to look like a Yoruba woman. Gyms are cheap necessities that way. Help yourself. Since you’re in the US, you can do good by relocating to states with superficial residents. By the time you get fat-shamed for the nth time you’ll find yourself gravitating towards healthy habits. I know you’ll read this and continue lazing around while trolling Nairaland. A word is enough for the wise. Here I provided a paragraph.

(1) (Reply)

For You Small Thinkers And Critics On Nairaland / Ways To Make Yourself More Attractive / Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.