Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal (29065 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
luminouz:

You need to be.flogged

You deserved to be educated
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by diplomat058(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
What a foolish writeup

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by luminouz(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother done
You do well grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by luminouz(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
roteblomen:

You deserved to be educated
K
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by sammirano: 1:25pm On May 21, 2021
Metewwwwh

the op is a mad man. Which society placed man. Its a mans world, and the women are subjects, objects etc. Men do as they p[lease.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by UDUJ(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
I am no male chauvinist, but there are 2 things I will never do once it's time for me to propose to my lady. Namely:

1. I will never kneel
2. I will never propose in public

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by tydi(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
I don’t care! All I care about is advising the younger generation of men coming that marrying a Nigerian girl is the dumbest move to make in life.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by 12345baba(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
Whoever that wrote this needs to have three full square meal of shit

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by ebuclassic18(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2021
honestly I do not agree with your write up as for me I think the reason why a woman will not kneel down to accept a marriage proposal Is simply because she knows what she's getting in to,eg, giving birth,taking care of the kids,all in the name of the man, is not easy.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Najdorf: 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
Please what upper hand has society given men?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by ManuelZuka(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
for me to marry you as a lady you must kneel down to accept my ring because 2men cant marry each other, that is how to know those women that will succeed in marriage

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Anaerobi(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2021
Some of your point didn't really make sense to me Sha.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by henrybomb(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2021
Different strokes for different folks
Do whatever pleases you and get on with it
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Lovelyn451(f): 1:35pm On May 21, 2021
Kneel to accept labor pains, working to support family needs, ...any man that expects the woman to kneel and accept proposal will get labour equal to labour pain. Lets see how he'll survive it....rubbush
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by shekauvsbuhari: 1:36pm On May 21, 2021
binarymachine:

source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/11/4-reasons-why-women-dont-kneel-to-take-the-ring/

. Go and find something doing so that you stop coming here to write trash.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
ebuclassic18:
honestly I do not agree with your write up as for me I think the reason why a woman will not kneel down to accept a marriage proposal Is simply because she knows what she's getting in to,eg, giving birth,taking care of the kids,all in the name of the man, is not easy.

Lol. Don't worry your brain cells...you and OP are basically saying the same thing and therefore in agreement
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by shadeyinka(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
binarymachine:

source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/11/4-reasons-why-women-dont-kneel-to-take-the-ring/

I still can't understand how irrationality is so justified and promoted!

Why should I kneel down to my friend forever!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by ssachosam8: 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by TheRedpillguy: 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
Not kneeling for any Bitch. Not going to happen.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by TheRedpillguy: 1:50pm On May 21, 2021
Lovelyn451:
Kneel to accept labor pains, working to support family needs, ...any man that expects the woman to kneel and accept proposal will get labour equal to labour pain. Lets see how he'll survive it....rubbush
We will be happy if you chose to be single for the rest of your life. What I my saying? I doubt if anyman is willing to save you.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by GENES11S: 1:51pm On May 21, 2021
Lovelyn451:

Calm down. No man truely expect any woman to kneel down for him. It's a turn off for many men.

The only problem for u ladies is you people think it's easy being a man.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by lucky4west: 1:52pm On May 21, 2021
i...some body wen u don hammar countless times, someone u have been dating for years or months does not necessarily require this social media show off....u can always propose at home or any where....for me i took my woman to the ring shop and we got the right measurement, had to pay ahead and come pick it up later so by then she don already know waitin de sup....all these dramma no make sense ...copy copy of western life style...and at times the lady will reject the proposal for one reason of the other that is the most funny part hahahahahaha
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On May 21, 2021
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by rayray2020(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_HV1YmKdcA

GET THE BEAT, HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by iampeterben(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2021
Franzinni:
Propose to a girl that you have given all the sex styles known to man for the countless years you have been sleeping with her if possible throw in a couple of abortions and then go on one knee becasue you saw it in a movie and think it counts for anything

My amazement is usually how the female will pretend like it is a big suprise when their male goes on one knee psst.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Festflor: 1:57pm On May 21, 2021
Utter rubbish.
This is how it's supposed to be.
Otherwise the man is enslaved for life.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nehyooh(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
nautybride:
grin. If my hubby kneel or na fiancee, I go kneel join o. One tribe say; ikunle is not equal to good character.
Anyways, i hate seeing real men kneel. Am I a god?
Correct !

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by emmnprince(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
UDUJ:
I am no male chauvinist, but there are 2 things I will never do once it's time for me to propose to my lady. Namely:

1. I will never kneel
2. I will never propose in public

Most do it for a show. They are copycats!
That thought of kneeling down or propose in public, consciously or consciously, won't even cross my mind one bit!

Doing that will mean doing it against myself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos / I Hate My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.