Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal (29064 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2021
Honor and dignity? Where is the dignity when she’s no longer a virgin ? cool cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
binarymachine:

source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/11/4-reasons-why-women-dont-kneel-to-take-the-ring/

You knailed it, kudos to you

Fantastic write up, as your explanation and defense was well and perfectly detailed
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Seun what's happening this month with Nairaland, have you replaced the old mods or is this a trial run for new interns?

[img]https://media1./images/35094ffd0223e145af0b235a8e0b9157/tenor.gif?itemid=15415824[/img]
grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by bukatyne(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2021
Festflor:
Utter rubbish.
This is how it's supposed to be.
Otherwise the man is enslaved for life.

I don't care about men kneeling or not during proposals however, this picture looks off.

@OP: Funny

@Comments: Funnier.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2021
Who ring & kneeling help? undecided I hate that thing. If you are interested in marrying me, just tell me and go meet my papa. Finish grin

Kneeling for a lady you not sure if na HBP you are kneeling down for cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Wondakind: 2:22pm On May 21, 2021
After wedding, the table will turn
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by BinamRex: 2:23pm On May 21, 2021
You forgot to add that kneeling to propose is a white man's culture, not ours.

Please, check out my signature and sub. Thanks a lot.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Elporo(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2021
Festflor:
Utter rubbish.
This is how it's supposed to be.
Otherwise the man is enslaved for life.

A yaya yaya yaya cheesy cheesy

Respect from a woman I am attracted turns me on. No matter the situation!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by favour32(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2021
Na your own be dat!
My grand father nor kneel down for grand mum... before he marry am.
My father nor do am.
All lived happily with respect.

My two wives...
Na me tell each to kneel down as I proposed.
Till today, both still appreciate and the respect dey constant.
If you like kneel propose for ya girlfriend...na your toro be that.
I nor send you!

Wey my man...the great Pete Edochie!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by DAramis: 2:37pm On May 21, 2021
As most Aphlla male use to say, Op is a SIMP grin.

In other news, nairaland guys should make choice on where to belong in....

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by nuelyoyo(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2021
No need for all theses epistles, I already know I won't be kneeling down to propose. cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Pestpreneur: 3:00pm On May 21, 2021
I concur.

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Oshobo44: 3:19pm On May 21, 2021
see below
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Sunnylovesil: 3:21pm On May 21, 2021
A whole lot of people people doing it are not even aware of those points you highlighted.... What will be will be
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 21, 2021
I will never bend a knee.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Honor and dignity? Where is the dignity when she’s no longer a virgin ? cool cool
Abi o.
Something that has been used and re-used. I will not bend a knee.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by wallex1983(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2021
I didn't kneel.

She's the happiest babe on earth today.

I'm the luckiest guy shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by joyandfaith: 4:01pm On May 21, 2021
binarymachine:

source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/05/11/4-reasons-why-women-dont-kneel-to-take-the-ring/

Rubbish!!!!
European culture!!!!!
All for social media post !!!
Wedding ceremonies should be cancelled because most couples have already married through thousands of sexual activities before their wedding day. Wedding is for camera.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Mftivi: 4:06pm On May 21, 2021
binarymachine:

source:

this is totally irrelevant, a waste of typographical space!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 21, 2021
wpadmin:

Proof Prove the bolded.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by EndRape2(f): 4:13pm On May 21, 2021
[Stop coming here to form mumu hard guy that you are not, deceiving people reading your post it is poeple like you, that will even weep to beg a lady to marry you.

quote author=parzdor post=101918056]As a real niggarrrr nothing worry me with kneeling....
My method na if babe come house I tell her babe Ring dey ontop sink for kitchen if u go marry me carry wear if you no go marry leave am there and getout b4 I comeback home ma go drink orijin come[/quote]
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by wpadmin: 4:18pm On May 21, 2021
nowhere:
Proof Prove the bolded.

Thanks
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Exoclassic: 4:19pm On May 21, 2021
U fit say to dey wash woman undies normal now...how did we get here sef. Don't bring this useless western thing here abeg. This is Africa. We don't need to propose like oyinbo before we marry abegi.
That ur nos4 no make sense at all. Who normalized that rubbish?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Blackdisciple(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2021
I condemn 2 and 3. The person who wrote this , is a girl with the mind set of its a man's duty to die because he is a man.

Non of the options is right other than the man should be the one to do everything mindset.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by bishopkay: 5:00pm On May 21, 2021
Real men don't kneel to propose! It's not in our culture and will never be in our culture!

Tankiu
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2021
binarymachine:

source:

You copied and pasted a worthless trash opinion..
Only an imp kneels to propose..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Ykc2(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2021
What we want to hear is this ,kneeling down to propose to a woman is thst African culture?how many oyibo people kneels down to greet their parents like yoruba people do,?how many oyibo people dance ada ada on their traditional wedding like igbo people?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by ikillbrokegirls: 6:15pm On May 21, 2021
If you kneel for woman in the name of propose you are ruin.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Safemoon: 6:52pm On May 21, 2021
Make God punish me if I knew down propose to a woman
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Gfskw: 8:16pm On May 21, 2021
Really
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Pharaohny: 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
parzdor:
As a real niggarrrr nothing worry me with kneeling....
My method na if babe come house I tell her babe Ring dey ontop sink for kitchen if u go marry me carry wear if you no go marry leave am there and getout b4 I comeback home ma go drink orijin come

This one loud gan ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos / I Hate My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.