Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal (29056 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Pharaohny: 8:44pm On May 21, 2021
parzdor:
As a real niggarrrr nothing worry me with kneeling....
My method na if babe come house I tell her babe Ring dey ontop sink for kitchen if u go marry me carry wear if you no go marry leave am there and getout b4 I comeback home ma go drink orijin come
This one loud ooo
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Pharaohny: 8:46pm On May 21, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=101918161][/quote]

Use iron rode break hin head
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Lovelyn451(f): 8:49pm On May 21, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

We will be happy if you chose to be single for the rest of your life. What I my saying? I doubt if anyman is willing to save you.
we will also be happy if you remain single for the rest of ur life...no lady will agree to marry you
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by TheRedpillguy: 9:03pm On May 21, 2021
Lovelyn451:
we will also be happy if you remain single for the rest of ur life...no lady will agree to marry you

Hehe you are wrong. If i want to get married today. Women will be in line. I will be happen them rather. I can change ur life if I want to. But I don't like your kind.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by ojonugba2014(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
Congratulations u have wasted your time to type this shit.

Non of my generation kneel to propose .

Bad thing will not start from me

As a matter of fact
It is a taboo in my place
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Lovelyn451(f): 10:36pm On May 21, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe you are wrong. If i want to get married today. Women will be in line. I will be happen them rather. I can change ur life if I want to. But I don't like your kind.
see this fowl...coman marry lemme see
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by parzdor(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2021
Endrape2 I know your type no even get BF hempty skull
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by TheRedpillguy: 8:21am On May 22, 2021
Lovelyn451:
see this fowl...coman marry lemme see
Obviously am not a Fowl. A Fowl can not log in to naira land. Their is a "guy" on my username. Come on it's in the name. Are you that dumb?

It's not about getting married for you to see. Like I said "I DONT WANT TO" do you understand what you read? Or you just say things.

But let's be realistic for a minute. You know am educated, you know I have a job, cus smart phones are not cheap. You are saying if I want to get married I cant? Really.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Lovelyn451(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Obviously am not a Fowl. A Fowl can not log in to naira land. Their is a "guy" on my username. Come on it's in the name. Are you that dumb?

It's not about getting married for you to see. Like I said "I DONT WANT TO" do you understand what you read? Or you just say things.

But let's be realistic for a minute. You know am educated, you know I have a job, cus smart phones are not cheap. You are saying if I want to get married I cant? Really.
u better stick to that decision because nobody will marry you...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Propheticdavid: 10:30am On May 22, 2021
op is an intelligent fool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by TheRedpillguy: 4:48pm On May 22, 2021
Lovelyn451:
u better stick to that decision because nobody will marry you...
The whole point of the decision is not to get married. I don't even know where you are going with this.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 14, 2022
Michelle55:
Any proposal that you can't do inside the house, huncle forget it. Why must you kneel in the first place to propose?
We sabi copy rubbish eh, woos headache dey worry me jare, I no just dey in the mood to talk today cry

PS: kneeling down to propose is not a determinant if the marriage will last or not, just do you and be happy together!
what if the say it is romantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pictures / I Hate My Sister / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Covenant Christian Center Church, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.