Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? (58916 Views)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / Fully Coded Armed Guy's Stole The Worst Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by poshestmina(f): 9:45am On May 31, 2021
Ugandatales:

Interesting grin

So, what tribe are you?

Somewhere from Niger Delta smiley.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:43am On May 31, 2021
Dwayne22:
I heard my younger brother promising his girlfriend that he won't mind killing his whole family because of her.. Na so I use cutlass pursue the two of them comot for our house
Lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:53am On May 31, 2021
Oyerinde16:
My cousin knells down to greet me and acts all happy n jovial, I have assisted her severally, a friend of her visited me and placed a call to her, after d gist, her friend asked my cousin, how far about ur brother... Omo what my cousin said about me shocked me myself, this is someone I spent over #250k on d month b4. I now know no matter what u do for humans, u are just doing it, they will snitch on u at the slightest opportunity... I will shock her life the next time we meet, she will start her good evening bro *** acting jovial all over, but I will henceforth snub her and she will never get a kobo from me... If she n her family die, I care less... In 10yrs God sparing our life's I will yell her, her offence...
that is if you still remember in ten years
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Vlain: 11:26am On May 31, 2021
MejiLoyon:
He's asleep.
No he is not let's postpone it till tomorrow
No o. Konji will kill me. Open joor he is asleep
How do you know
When he is asleep he snores.

My people I don't snore but as a bad guy I started snoring small small. The stupid roommate gave me a cue and as a brother-in-kpekus I obeyed. My brother na so I force snore for over 45 minutes. The stupid boy don drink plenty OPA eyin he no gree cum.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by MartinsOlaeuyi: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Your papa go just froze cheesy cheesy
He didn't even feel concerned that night.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by MummyD2020(f): 11:42am On May 31, 2021
superCleanworks:
Spent a whole year acting like i could not hear yoruba during NYSC. A whole year of serious back stabbing, mocking, gossip, betrayal of trust just because they felt i was deaf to their language.

They had a send forth dinner for us During corpers' week and we the corpers had to give our vote of thanks. Guess which language I was using to talk to all of them?

Wow! U are patient oh. That instant i would have ditched them, no time

Na so I just dey hear... Ah Ah, so bobo yin gbo ede yoruba! Ah mo gbe
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Whoknowsme: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
Vianna:
Even without pretending to be asleep, if you had the powers to hear what people discuss about you secretly ehn you'll think there's a clone of yourself out there.
You're very correct. I've heard all the nonsense been said about me (those that i sacrificed my time and all to) even when I was not sleeping. Only God can change the heart of men/women.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by SefunmiHookups: 12:11pm On May 31, 2021
poshestmina:

Inner dialogue means the language you think with or talk with in your head not main dialect.
It's pidgin na grin grin grin.
Oh..wow! Ok.
. So yours is pidgin? Hmmm. I don't know why,but I wasn't expecting this though. But aiit
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by seunny4lif(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
The man na bad guy cheesy
Maybe he thought you no hear anything grin
MartinsOlaeuyi:

He didn't even feel concerned that night.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
apeleone come and share your experience tongue
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:04pm On May 31, 2021
AdeOri99:
Back then when i just started staying with my uncle.
Woke up in the middle of the night to some quarrel, and discovered that it was my uncle's wife, quarellimg with my uncle.

She was bitterly quarelling with him that he had the gut to see me boarding a plane to the US and has never dreamt that of her children (my uncle's dream usually came to pass)

I was surprised at the hatred and she never failed to show it, even went ahead to inform a family friend, whose daughter later inform me at school.

Living with them was pure hell.

Being an orphan is a dangerous statute.
Are you in US now?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Are you in US now?
No, still hustling.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by thatsleepboy1: 4:39pm On May 31, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

that is if you still remember in ten years

Why won't he remember? Unless he develops loss of memory before then.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2021
moscobabs:
She asked my friend for quicky and I pretended as if I heard nothing until I visit them with Cutlass in the bathroom while on doggy grin

Cutlass bayi grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
At 7yrs, I follow my elder sis to a neighbor's wedding in another town. The neighbor's son who happened to host us in his room is a terrible guy.

As an innocent mindless little boy, I saw and heard terrible things in the dark of the night. 23years later I still see that guy who is now a man as a bad person.

I think I bed wet that day because am afraid to stand up in the middle of the fornication

.....in d middle of d fornication.. grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2021
Fgwa:
Just this morning while in a vehicle to work, a female passenger entered around Dutse Abuja to Berger, she was busy discussing with her friend on phone using language how a man took her out and was unable to last long. She talk on how immediately she open her laps, the idiot throw out sperms and started sleeping, but the most important thing is, he paid well.
I was just laughing in my mind and I did not let her know I heard her till I dropped because I was ashamed.

Those Abuja gals ehn, especially in my neighborhood here 69 road gwarinpa.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by ogbuefi677(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Apartment 13&14?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Fgwa: 7:57pm On May 31, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
ewwww, just imagine! Gad forbit! Little wonder why I just have this disdain and irritation towards Dutse and Dutse alhaji ladies. 96.579%of them are all hookers! even the decent looking ones, and people's girlfriends. I stopped going there in 2019 for....you know what...my ex is there.
Hahahahaha.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Fgwa: 7:59pm On May 31, 2021
luminouz:

Why shame dey catch you?

Na your sister or na your Toto Dem no fuq well? undecided
I was because we are the same language.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by poshestmina(f): 8:11pm On May 31, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Oh..wow! Ok.
. So yours is pidgin? Hmmm. I don't know why,but I wasn't expecting this though. But aiit

Lol grin grin grin.
I get but it is what it is.
Lingual franca where I come from is Pidgin so it's normal except I'm in an Official environment ,I switch but e must still show na ,e no get as e want becheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nickymorris2: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
That's wrong na
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Why won't he remember? Unless he develops loss of memory before then.
both of us would in fewer days to come.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Leonron(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
So back in Uni, This classmate of mine came back home with a female classmate of ours after a good time out. Both of them were on fire and suddenly the babe said ' Stop stop! he is awake' baba said it wasn't true, I was sleeping. She urged him further to say I was awake. To prove to her i was asleep, he crept to where I was spread out 2 fingers and brought them towards my eyes. There was no light except from the moon. his fingers came close and I closed my eyes. he poked my eyes gently for a bit and went back to and the show continued. konji for kill me if to say na girl wey i fancy.
Last last sha, after our 1st lecture the following morning as we gather I begin sing the ringtone wey i hear for night... and there was silence.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Leonron(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
NewDelhi:

It's one thing to speak fluently and hold fluent conversations, it's another thing to understand just a few words. Moreover do you know how many languages there are in Nigeria? Lol stop exagerrating.
Maybe he meant to say all major Nigerian languages.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Leonron(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2021
simplesearch:

Polygamy is not God's will, those thinking they can make anything good out of what has rejected like the offering of cain are only deceiving themselves. If you're a second wife and reading this no matter your investment in that relationship, for your eternity sake divorce the man and get on with the Lord and he'll definitely make a way for you, but if you refuse and stick out your neck you are only wasting your precious life, God only see you as a parasite and a thief, and no thief will inherit the kingdom of God.
Polygamy only thrive for a while, it always create and engineer more problem later in life for those involved than it can solve. Some problem may even surface after the man is gone, some might even be unpremeditated or unthought of.
I dare to say you are not 100% correct.
Like the OP's family, I have a friend who has 2 step mums and if you went to their house, you would see the wives sitting and playing like sister cum friends. they have been like that for over 30years to the best of my knowledge and among the siblings, no one refers to the other as "step brother or step sister".
The man died about 5 years ago and it seem the friendship among the women and children is deeper.
Polygamy may not be supported by Christianity but other religions endorse it and it may e working for them.
Imagine you were born and bred into Islam, would you not Islam as the only way forward and ok to marry 4 wives?
#thinkam

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Leonron(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

LOL... Your location already says it all.. Sex position 69, living around 69 road... na die be that. MEanwhile I lived there in 2017 and yea... the happening there are amazing down to lungu. Thank God I had just gotten married before moving there.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Leonron:

LOL... Your location already says it all.. Sex position 69, living around 69 road... na die be that. MEanwhile I lived there in 2017 and yea... the happening there are amazing down to lungu. Thank God I had just gotten married before moving there.

Ahh, lungu baad.
The girls here are classic but drugs don finish dia life.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2021
The stories just dried up, na wa. More please, even lies are acceptable so far it's interesting

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Iamdbull: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It's very funny and shocking finding people talk or conspire against you when they don't know you are well aware of their conversation, so here are some pictures I've got that cracked my ribs grin grin

You sent me a mail but I can't receive it, you can call me: zero7zero655ten399
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by 342oladahunsi: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? by Kryzboy(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Damn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.