Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account (70049 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by flexyrule(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
It will definitely end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
Its only SIMPs and useless guys that have time to monitor a woman.
Woman Toto no dey count how many prick enter

10 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Liverpoolman(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2021
Whatta guan man!

Egungun be careful!
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Shellsploit: 1:38pm On May 21, 2021
Very possible with kali backtrack linus OS.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Juicethekid: 1:38pm On May 21, 2021
See what nairaland has turned to

Well it's still fun sha

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Simplythebest: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
Na die oooo. Me self i have to tell a girlfriend that we are not going to be friends on Facebook cus i don't want heart attack. Lol talk less of hacking her whatsapp and Facebook. Oyo

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by gurunlocker: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
This has to be the craziest and shortest thread on NL..... Make seun give the person award grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
grin
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

You got me in the first half...nah children or man-childs/small girls with insecurity issues dey play that kind play.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by NwaNimo1(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.

#Idiot.......not that i was interested in learning?

[img]https://media1./images/9854b2dbd0659884db0b3d9510c8b2f6/tenor.gif?itemid=20918153[/img]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by sonofElElyon: 1:41pm On May 21, 2021
Why did the mods put a topic about committing a crime on front page?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by samwillyco1(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2021
No need because I check it everyday

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.

If u plan to marry her and have any or too much doubts pls do. Broken relationship is way better than broken marriage. Know the skeletons grin

13 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
gurunlocker:
This has to be the craziest and shortest thread on NL..... Make seun give the person award grin grin grin
swears grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by kingsleefolli(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
Bros one wire is malfunction inside the .........rain.something is missing.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Biafranboys: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
Go and make money and then you don't need to hack anything meanwhile we want freedom for Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Franzinni: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
If you hack anyone's phone especially a girlfriend or boyfriend listen up...that is the most insecure thing I can think of doing. I use to be that guy ...never again.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by kingzjay(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
LIKE if you clicked on this thread because of the title

SHARE if you were not disappointed after opening this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Topmaike007(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
Hack and die of heart attack
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by SparrowThedon: 1:45pm On May 21, 2021
Message me if you want to learn how to hack anyone's WhatsApp or Facebook

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by SparrowThedon: 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
Message me if you want to learn how to hack anyone's WhatsApp or Facebook
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
If you want

High BP

Try am...
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by ThePlugg(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
If you no need the relationship again... Then try to.... You'll see 101 reasons why you should be single Shaa ���
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Tillatalk: 1:46pm On May 21, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Useless you wan suffer heartbreak grin

A lot of guys go rush to this thread because of the title grin.. I won't lie, I rushed here too, even though I dey single cry
no be lie if you see d way I tey rush click am ehn you go think say na giveaway dey happen for here

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by bdon123(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2021
u dey madt

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.
Nawa for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.