Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account (69852 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Teejay13(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2021
You want make some people swear for you abi.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Masterclass32: 3:08pm On May 21, 2021
Shortest OP write-up to hit front page.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Oshobo44: 3:17pm On May 21, 2021
see below
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Chudyfuto(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2021
Abeg dont try this again....

I opened the thread with great happiness in my heart and a VERY high expectations..just see how you failed!!!....

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by bjtinz: 3:41pm On May 21, 2021
Someone pls tell thunder it has an urgent task to perform. . . angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 21, 2021
Op this should not be your problem now,very soon u will buy PMC for 380,are we not God's children anymore, oh Lord!this is too much

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by liveyourlife007(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2021
If it's Facebook, all you have to do Is change the password and edit everything for serious bombing. Wetin I wan take her WhatsApp do.

Besides, Facebook is where most of these girls do their whoring transaction, and Instagram too.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Powerfly(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.

Guy why you mumu like this na cry grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by donMIG(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2021
How did this make front page... I mean how?
This whole NL is joke
Spits
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Chirowman(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2021
HBP will soon send some people to 6 feet , mind your business is a very big business . We all pray to live long not die Young.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by sewenbigboi: 4:21pm On May 21, 2021
My girlfriend hack mine 5days ago and I’m leaving her for good because she almost killed me and herself meanwhile what she saw wasn’t right so Plss don’t hack it’s not a sign of love
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by GreaterFuture(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Very possible with kali backtrack linus OS.
Tell me more...
It's been a while I heard those terms, been a long time, since UNI days.
(PS: I'm interested just for the Tech/Science of it)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by carlos1(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2021
I did it, my heart was broken but now I'm over it. It made me fall out of love with her and now See's her as ordinary even though I'm still with her. But my heart is not in it. Just there with my head. Nothing can hurt me anymore in this life having recovered from that heartbreak. Nothing

Guys The best thing u all can do for urself is to try this. Face ur fears n Know ur stand now rather than later

7 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by GreaterFuture(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2021
Emily22:
Op said don't....but it's advisable to do it....I was planning to marry to settle down with my alhaja babe next year so I decided to hack her WhatsApp......

I realized she was banging my street bro......

She dey bang one guy for O.A.U

One married man dey bang her for her school FUNAAB...

She dey share several nude pix with lot of guys...

I am talking of a girl wey dey cover her head to toe ......

I thank God for escaping this doom......and I dey gather money to settle down ..

Kindly hack your partner's phone if possible and experience the madness in this life once and for all......not advisable for married couples though...but dating....it's a must.....

Don't ask me how to hack ......research yourself
Are you a Muslim too?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Teddyclark(f): 4:39pm On May 21, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
EvilSec:
Don't.

U be mums sha[left][/left] grin grin
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by FishFisher: 4:56pm On May 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi:
For some girls, it's only when u get them red handed, that their brain is reset to factory settings.

Once u have the Facebook logins. You can hack the instagram as well.
WhatsApp na small thing. I have three babes WhatsApp on my phone live.
And two others on my lappy.
I just enjoy watching their chats live and seeing their stupidity when they come to deceive me
Bro show me the way
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Trust50: 4:59pm On May 21, 2021
Emily22:

This is the second time I will do this so I did not feel bad after .....

I called her and told her everything ...she did not deny instead she begged for forgiveness...

I told her it's a over and we moved on.....
Anything that rocks your boat. For me, I can't try that. What I don't know can't kill me

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Juliearth(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.

Its pretty easy. If her social media accounts are naked and you are privy to the email and password she used in signing up, you can access all these accounts. For WhatsApp, WhatsApp web helps. You can also bug the car to listen to phone conversations that take place in the car or sync your iPods to your phone, leave your phone in the room where he or she is, and listen to the conversation from a close distance... But to what end do you have to do all these? Save yourself the stress and leave while you still can.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by HopeNeverDies: 5:05pm On May 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi:
For some girls, it's only when u get them red handed, that their brain is reset to factory settings.

I just enjoy watching their chats live and seeing their stupidity when they come to deceive me

Brrrrhhhh... Please, can you teach me how to do that package?? Lmao... WhatsApp hack...
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Laideabdulahi: 5:19pm On May 21, 2021
zimmaking:
Not working on window7,only Window 8 and Window 10.

Lol. It does. Big time.
Try chrome. Best fit for such than mox.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Racers(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2021
My girlfriend facebook account is currently log on to my phone. I can tell you some of her activities are heartbreaking
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Raph82(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2021
These are stuffs that programmers can work on. If they can come up with codes that can do the magic, people will pay for it o.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by doneback04: 5:47pm On May 21, 2021
Menh..... The way I rushed up to the Post only to reach here and saw it except chai dear poster you finish work
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Kabri: 5:52pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin
I know say guys wan see how to do dis one
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Goldenson076(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2021
Guys you better don't try it, cos na oppression and heart attack go kill una.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:12pm On May 21, 2021
I can teach you how to hack her Whatsapp and check her activities even while she is online..
It comes at a fee
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by VIkKTOH(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2021
This advice can only benefit broke ass and jobless niggas grin grin grin
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Subgod: 7:01pm On May 21, 2021
Nna I was very fast to know this oooo .....too bad I didn't

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Rencent(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I can teach you how to hack her Whatsapp and check her activities even while she is online..
It comes at a fee

How is this possible? Can u share?
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Johnames: 7:46pm On May 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

please how do I hack what's app?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.