Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account (69853 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Help: I Need Help On How To Get D Password Or Any App For What App And FB Accoun / Looking For Someone Who Can Create A Bot That Can Auto Post To Offerup And FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Xpol: 2:14pm On May 21, 2021
I was thinking the post must be from joke session cos I know mod won’t push such privacy invasion as the heading reads to the front page
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by errigdee: 2:14pm On May 21, 2021
E choke oooo
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by ItzNas(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi Abdul share how to do this. Let's catch em hoes red handed.:
For some girls, it's only when u get them red handed, that their brain is reset to factory settings.

Once u have the Facebook logins. You can hack the instagram as well.
WhatsApp na small thing. I have three babes WhatsApp on my phone live.
And two others on my lappy.
I just enjoy watching their chats love and seeing their stupidity when they come to deceive me

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Arsenate(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2021
Fair play to op. Legit came in a here to bash whoever is joblessness enough to waste his time on them hoes. But I met a pleasant surprise, so here's your like @op.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2021
LOL. Nice one
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2021
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Thanks OP Ojare. Anything that will make us laff and shield us away from all d evil Dt is happening in Naija lately is highly welcome.
All work n no play......
DON'T!
Makes opeyemi a dull girl grin
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by olax02(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2021
sexyking1:
Don't try this, u will just die of heart attack!
True talk...na untimely death straight..
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
Immediately I opened this thread my heart skipped just imagine what will happen when I successfully hack her WhatsApp then see the D*cks she dey collect outside �
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by wunmi590(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Useless you wan suffer heartbreak grin

A lot of guys go rush to this thread because of the title grin.. I won't lie, I rushed here too, even though I dey single cry

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Benwallt(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2021
Don't try it for your own sanity
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Truthabulabula(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2021
Lmao
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by debbydams(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2021
Lol
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by debbydams(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

You shouldn't have dropped this here.
But rather inbox it directly to who cares.
A smart girl after reading this will go learn or search well to see login in devices and logs the device out.

Calm down nah.
it's not new na
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by valdes00(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2021
I actually know how to hack whatsapp
The day i did it on my other GF's fone back then, i was shocked with what i saw... Even tho she was my second GF, it still pain me small as i see as she dey collect address for sex meet up and other rubbish with other guys, since that day, things werent same again cos i showed her the chats on my fone.. Mama was shocked but me don giv am red card for my mind, no come gimme STD..

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by pikechukwu6(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2021
EvilSec:
Don't.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by debbydams(f): 2:41pm On May 21, 2021
Emily22:
Op said don't....but it's advisable to do it....I was planning to marry to settle down with my alhaja babe next year so I decided to hack her WhatsApp......

I realized she was banging my street bro......

She dey bang one guy for O.A.U

One married man dey bang her for her school FUNAAB...

She dey share several nude pix with lot of guys...

I am talking of a girl wey dey cover her head to toe ......

I thank God for escaping this doom......and I dey gather money to settle down ..

Kindly hack your partner's phone if possible and experience the madness in this life once and for all......not advisable for married couples though...but dating....it's a must.....

Don't ask me how to hack ......research yourself
we know it I have clone app on my phone tho

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by ddeola: 2:42pm On May 21, 2021
Think of the reverse whether you go get small sense. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by anambraamaka: 2:44pm On May 21, 2021
I swear I was expecting it grin
There is no way the mods would allow a thread on how to hack someone on the Front Page

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2021
I'm Surprised To See Dis On Fp. Nairaland, Haba!!
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:46pm On May 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Very possible with kali backtrack linus OS.
tell me more plssssssss
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by zimmaking(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2021
CYPRIANJUNGLE:
Omo this thing no work oo where I fit get the windows WhatsApp?
Not working on window7,only Window 8 and Window 10.
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by uthlaw: 2:48pm On May 21, 2021
wizygreat2000:
Werey's full this NairaLand i swear my brothers and Sisters that is due and capable of marriage should go and married to feel less about your wife and husband privacy even though we know is not easy but let there be trust first before any other things grin grin grin
marriage is not an achievement!
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by Emeks1212: 2:49pm On May 21, 2021
grin grin
PrimeWatermark:
grin grin

Playing with High BP
Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by TableShaker1: 2:59pm On May 21, 2021
Laideabdulahi:
For some girls, it's only when u get them red handed, that their brain is reset to factory settings.

Once u have the Facebook logins. You can hack the instagram as well.
WhatsApp na small thing. I have three babes WhatsApp on my phone live.
And two others on my lappy.
I just enjoy watching their chats live and seeing their stupidity when they come to deceive me

Bro please teach me how to please ��

1 Like

Re: How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account by unbreak: 3:02pm On May 21, 2021
vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atm Hacks "beware" / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.