Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? (25886 Views)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by angelfallz(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2021
The 1st bolded,
Lol, Or maybe high on love. I can understand if the guy feels his wumi is the most beautiful girl in the world in his opinion.

The second bolded,
Lol. Guys have been lying since God knows when about the girls they have slept with, even girls that they have never slept with.

Men that are actually sleeping with the really beautiful ladies normally don't announce it.

Most guys sleep with ordinary ladies that just gave them small attention, because the really beautiful ladies are looking for a higher class of men.

I don't know if you saw the video a couple of weeks ago, where a guy was just sitting and watching 2 girls eat but he wasn't eating anything then one of the girls suddenly looked at the camera?
Those are the type of girls that 90% of guys sleep with. Girls that aren't beautiful like that. I sometimes call them 2 by 2 girls.
Infolenka:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder yes, but no sane man will say that the wumi girl is more attractive than the girl I posted. Unless such a man was high on drugs.

The reason I even posted it was because of how the guy was bragging and boasting that wumi is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen and that she is more beautiful than the girl I posted.

That's how all these other liars will come on this thread and brag. But when you see the girls that they claim to have fuçked, she no even reach. They are all clowns. I've asked two for proof like pictures taken with this girls and they've all ran away.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:09pm On May 20, 2021
angelfallz:
The 1st bolded,
Lol, Or maybe high on love. I can understand if the guy feels his wumi is the most beautiful girl in the world in his opinion.

The second bolded,
Lol. Guys have been lying since God knows when about the girls they have slept with, even girls that they have never slept with.

Men that are actually sleeping with the really beautiful ladies normally don't announce it.

Most guys sleep with ordinary ladies that just gave them small attention, because the really beautiful ladies are looking for a higher class of men.

I don't know if you saw the video a couple of weeks ago, where a guy was just sitting and watching 2 girls eat but he wasn't eating anything then one of the girls suddenly looked at the camera?
Those are the type of girls that 90% of guys sleep with. Girls that aren't beautiful like that. I sometimes call them 2 by 2 girls.

Fact.

Girls that are that beautiful know their worth and they won't settle for just anyone. They have millionaires and celebrities disturbing their dms daily. They can't allow some random unknown average guy fuçk them.

I know a girl in Lagos that's on that level of beauty and the lowest her man has sent her is 500k. They once quarrelled and the man had to send her 2 million to apologize, which she asked for of course.

These Nairaland boys are clowns.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by laluski(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Congrats bro,,leave op i think is just a little boy posting his fantasy,this type of girl in Nigeria only know one thing,mess around.

Of course...when a girl flaunts her curves, it's simply because that's the ONLY thing she has in this life and beyond...come imagine say she no come get am or even worse, she get accident and one leg was cut off from the thighs down....one thigh and no brain...she go continue to flaunt for social media abi?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by udomonday: 7:16pm On May 20, 2021
I have banged a lot of them.it will surprise you to know that some of them are not really interested in your money all you need is self confidence to get them.since they are so beautiful and classy a lot of men don't just have the confidence to approach them.so they find themselves attracted to the man that has the courage to talk to them.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2021
angelfallz:
grin
She's not yet your girlfriend but you're already obsessive?
I wonder what you would do, when you find out another guy has chanced you.

Tomorrow you would see another girl more curvy, more beautiful than her. E no worth am jare.
Lol. Obsessive? .. Where is d obsession in my post.. D same girl i ignore her gaze sometimes.
Dz one seems fixated on me. She would definitely turn down oda guys bcuz of me. She's nt ur regular instagram, fb chic.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Funny thing is that there are at least 20 guys out there who are tired of fvcking the girl who's picture you posted up there.
Been there, done that.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by angelfallz(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. Obsessive? .. Where is d obsession in my post.. D same girl i ignore her gaze sometimes.
Dz one seems fixated on me. She would definitely turn down oda guys bcuz of me. She's nt ur regular instagram, fb chic.

Sorry I meant possessive.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:21pm On May 20, 2021
udomonday:
I have banged a lot of them.it will surprise you to know that some of them are not really interested in your money all you need is self confidence to get them.since they are so beautiful and classy a lot of men don't just have the confidence to approach them.so they find themselves attracted to the man that has the courage to talk to them.

Pictures of some of these girls you've banged so we know you aren't lying?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:21pm On May 20, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Funny thing is that there are at least 20 guys out there who are tired of fvcking the girl who's picture you posted up there.
Been there, done that.

Pictures of these girls you've fuçked so we know you aren't lying?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Elliot2(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2021
jawalis:
Funny and sad at same time. The lady in that picture is beautiful but her beauty is not one of a kind like you portray it bro. Trust me, we have more beautiful woman around every city. But I’ll not argue in order not to make your assertion doubtful. I have never met any woman that will compete my baby, my love and the woman of my dream. Wumi2017 is so beautiful that this lady in the picture will be ashamed at the sight of my baby. Wumi2017 so beautiful and radiant, Her eyes were literally like the night sky. Not the void that presents itself to civilization every night, but the wondrous expanse of the universe unpolluted by street lamps and city lights. Looking into them was as fascinating as staring into the universe. It’s not something you get tired of. Her smile was the most adorable thing I have ever seen.
If I slap u
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Boomboost(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

From ur comment, I can say u are not telling the truth. Not all women are the same when Bleeping them, just like a particular type of food will not taste the same by different cooks. except u take anything u see, maybe u gat no taste.

I wasn't talking about sleeping with them. Bone structure and fat cause curviness and so here, I'm referring to their skin and the jiggle of their assets.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Pictures of these girls you've fuçked so we know you aren't lying?

If you are an Alpha male, you'd know this fact and know peace. Big deal for those who aren't yet top dogs in their fields of endeavour sha. When you get to that stage, you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Greystone: 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Let's be honest, you can say all you want about inner beauty, intelligence and good character, but at a very primal level, men care primarily about looks when picking women.

In fact women themselves judge a guy by the kind of girls he dates and they base their judgement on how the girl looks. If she looks beautiful, they rate him high.

Beauty is subjective yes, but there is a kind of girl almost every guy would admit is attractive. This women are at the top of the attractiveness scale. Among the qualities they have is facial beauty, good skin tone, good hip to waist ratio, curvy physique and lot body fat.

The image below represents this top tier level of beauty and only few men are able to date these sorts of women.

So my question is, how many of you Nairaland men have dated a girl that looks like this?

Yes. 3 or 4 of my exes look like this.
There’s Nothing special about this appearance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Boomboost(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Fact.

Girls that are that beautiful know their worth and they won't settle for just anyone. They have millionaires and celebrities disturbing their dms daily. They can't allow some random unknown average guy fuçk them.

I know a girl in Lagos that's on that level of beauty and the lowest her man has sent her is 500k. They once quarrelled and the man had to send her 2 million to apologize, which she asked for of course.

He pays her for being beautiful, she sleeps with him for being rich. Their love is already f.cked.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Karlebolu(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

If your answer is yes, then you'd have already said yes. Obviously your answer is no.

The thing is, it takes a certain level of men to date top teir good looking women. You need to have a lot of money and high social status.

The kind of girl you date is directly correlated to your level of financial success.

Wrong! False! Not true! angry

I have seen women with better curves and boobs married to ordinary men. Most women date and marry men not as good looking as them.

Don't let her makeup and bun short deceive you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
GreenArrow1:

If you are an Alpha male, you'd know this fact and know peace. Big deal for those who aren't yet top dogs in their fields of endeavour sha. When you get to that stage, you'll understand.

I know you are an alpha male. I'm a beta male and I agree. I'm just asking for proof. If you've dated women that looked like this, then just post pictures of them so that we can see. Failure to do this is proof that you are a scam.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:35pm On May 20, 2021
Greystone:

Yes. 3 or 4 of my exes look like this.
Nothing special about them.

You'll be very disappointed to realise many girls with figure 8 are terrible in bed. They just lie down and expect u to do everything or turn their as$ to give u doggy.

They are most times highly overrated.

Always on social media uploading their best pics on instagram, snapchat... discussing the next asoebi for their friends' weddings, or who wore what to the last one.

Most don't have ambition and drive and are mostly liabilities and not assets.

Fine shape, boobs and as$ are not my priorities for a wife.
Time and experiences have taught me well.

Please post pictures of these exes so we know you are saying the truth.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Karlebolu(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Fact.

Clearly, you've not met a lot of beautiful girls.

An average or even ugly girls still bill their suitors and partners. Nothing new. All that is needed is a nigga in love or desperate for sexxx.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Greystone: 7:37pm On May 20, 2021
Karlebolu:

Wrong! False! Not true! angry

I have seen women with better curves and boobs married to ordinary men. Most women date and marry men not as good looking as them.

Don't let her makeup and bun short deceive you.

Exactly.

Any woman who exchanges her looks and sex for money in the name of "upkeep" or "being taken care of" is simply a pro$titute. Period.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Greystone: 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Please post pictures of these exes so we know you are saying the truth.

I don't have any point to prove to you.

You are at liberty to believe or not believe.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Silentgroper(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
angelfallz:

Sorry I meant possessive.
i knew dz is u were heading to. I just gave out a girl's info to someone i've neva met or seen. In dz time wey unknown gun men dey kidnap pple. I had to say dat to let d niqqa knw he shouldnt try anything funny on my future wife or gf.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Karlebolu(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

Lol so this is the wumi2017 that the jawalis guy above said has a better body than the girl I uploaded?

Wumi2017 even you know that you don't even come close to that girl looks wise

That Jawalis guy is either high or blind.

Get her a good camera and she'll look better than the girl in picture.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:44pm On May 20, 2021
Boomboost:

He pays her for being beautiful, she sleeps with him for being rich. Their love is already f.cked.

That's how women who are at this level of beauty operate. They are at the top of the pyramid, and to date them you also have to be at the top of the pyramid as a man.

This isn't about love. To women like this, the way you prove your love is by spending. You really don't have a choice. If you don't spend some other millionaire will spend on her and she'll leave you. You buy her time and commitment by spending.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

I know you are an alpha male. I'm a beta male and I agree. I'm just asking for proof. If you've dated women that looked like this, then just post pictures of them so that we can see. Failure to do this is proof that you are a scam.

Lol. Relax. I shouldn't post private pictures of my acquaintances on public forums like a teenager who needs to "show and tell" after every escapade to prove points to people I don't know na. That's childish.
However, on a real, when you get to a certain level, the awesomeness of things like this topic don't look like much anymore. Oga, I own my own LLC (construction). We are constantly bombarded with women like this when we travel for contracts and pockets are heavy. Why am I even explaining this.
Dispute all you want, it's just matter of time, you'll also get there and experience it yourself. You'll keep these ones as side chics and go marry someone you have a deeper connection with.
Na so I been dey reason like you before before too so no biggie, for now you can call it a scam.
No be IG slay queens again? Lwkmd. Once d price is right, them no get "no" for mouth. Just steady balling and you've got them until you are bored or realise that what you call dating, is just a 'day job' to them. You'll get there. Na time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Boomboost(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

That's how women who are at this level of beauty operate. They are at the top of the pyramid, and to date them you also have to be at the top of the pyramid as a man.

This isn't about love. To women like this, the way you prove your love is by spending. You really don't have a choice. If you don't spend some other millionaire will spend on her and she'll leave you. You buy her time and commitment by spending.

No one human being is special and has it all. Beauty is common, you'll know there are more than a million girls with curves.

So f.ck her.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:52pm On May 20, 2021
Greystone:

Exactly.

Any woman who exchanges her looks and sex for money in the name of "upkeep" or "being taken care of" is simply a pro$titute. Period.

Story for the gods. Some girls are used to a certain type of lifestyle. If you can't fund that lifestyle they can't date you.

Naturally women expect to be taken care of by their man. For some girls, being taken care of means taking her out to restaurants and buying her 2000 naira recharge cards from time to time.

To some other girls being taken care of is going on yacht trips, going on weekend vacations at the maldives, attending exclusive social events and buying her a 2 million naira bag.

It's all about levels. And it's usually the case that the very good looking women like the one I posted are accustomed to luxurious lifestyles due to having dated top level millonaires and celebrities and can't settle for less.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Silentgroper(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:
Silentgroper, check the picture of bestabigaelever on her profile. Is she the Okiki you are talking of? She also lives in Ogbmosho and claims to have the same shape as the girl I uploaded.
No she's nt.

dz one is chocolate/dark skin.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Karlebolu(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2021
bestabigaelever:
I will look like that if I wear Bumshort and white tee

With a good camera and cameraman, most girls would look better.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:55pm On May 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
No she's nt.
dz one is chocolate/dark skin.
Post picture of her body and cut off her face. Then delete it 2 minutes later.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 7:56pm On May 20, 2021
Karlebolu:

Get her a good camera and she'll look better than the girl in picture.

LMFAO. Will the camera give her better hips or thicker laps. Or abi the camera will make her more curvy?

Too many delusional guys on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Karlebolu(m): 7:58pm On May 20, 2021
Infolenka:

LMFAO. Will the camera give her better hips or thicker laps. Or abi the camera will make her more curvy?

Too many delusional guys on Nairaland

Guy open your eyes, you are the delusional one.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 8:03pm On May 20, 2021
GreenArrow1:
[s]

Lol. Relax. I shouldn't post private pictures of my acquaintances on public forums like a teenager who needs to "show and tell" after every escapade to prove points to people I don't know na. That's childish.
However, on a real, when you get to a certain level, the awesomeness of things like this topic don't look like much anymore. Oga, I own my own LLC (construction). We are constantly bombarded with women like this when we travel for contracts and pockets are heavy. Why am I even explaining this.
Dispute all you want, it's just matter of time, you'll also get there and experience it yourself. You'll keep these ones as side chics and go marry someone you have a deeper connection with.
Na so I been dey reason like you before before too so no biggie, for now you can call it a scam.
No be IG slay queens again? Lwkmd. Once d price is right, them no get "no" for mouth. Just steady balling and you've got them until you are bored or realise that what you call dating, is just a 'day job' to them. You'll get there. Na time.[/s]

Story story story.

Talk is cheap. Anyone can come on Nairaland and say all the shit you are saying. Doesn't mean anything.

Post pictures of girls you've fuçked that have the shape of the girl I posted and I'll believe you. One of your poeple claimed the girl he loves is prettier than the girl I uploaded and I disgraced him by posting her pics as comparison.

If you can't back your claim with proof, you are just a clown like the previous guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.