Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? (26661 Views)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bepositive11: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Uncle93:

Take a sit, none of them are broken. Sounding sure with so much confidence makes you sound like a community clown .

Dig deeper. It's very true. As a broken person yourself, you won't be able to see their brokenness. Why do you keep hurting them? Hurt people hurt others

Anyway, just ignore this if you don't agree. Your eyes may open up in the future or maybe never

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Uncle93(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Dig deeper. It's very true. As a broken person yourself, you won't be able to see their brokenness. Why do you keep hurting them? Hurt people hurt others

Anyway, just ignore this if you don't agree. Your eyes may open up in the future or maybe never

I'm not broken, u cant just be walking around taking women matters so serious... there is more to life than that.. !

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bepositive11: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Uncle93:

I'm not broken, u cant just be walking around taking women matters so serious... there is more to life than that.. !

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by idibe24(m): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Infolenka:

If your answer is yes, then you'd have already said yes. Obviously your answer is no.

The thing is, it takes a certain level of men to date top teir good looking women. You need to have a lot of money and high social status.

The kind of girl you date is directly correlated to your level of financial success.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by idibe24(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Infolenka:

If your answer is yes, then you'd have already said yes. Obviously your answer is no.

The thing is, it takes a certain level of men to date top teir good looking women. You need to have a lot of money and high social status.

The kind of girl you date is directly correlated to your level of financial success.
it is a big lie,I have date a girl like this it end up with big cry
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Infolenka: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2021
bamideleoyin:

Sorry Bin Busy

You didn't answer my question. I asked if you were busty.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2021
escapefromusa:

My brother you have said it all "FLAT TUMMY". No matter how sex, na your belle I go dey gauge. After that, your bobbi.

Belle and bobbi , very good estimators of a girls quality in the system of girls. grin
hahaha hahaha...
funny man
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bamideleoyin(f): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Infolenka:

YES

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Oxalic(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
adadike:
wow! You still dey nairaland?

Yesoooo..
How are u doing?
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Ofadaman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
bestabigaelever:
I will look like that if I wear Bumshort and white tee

As u short like this
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bestabigaelever(f): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ofadaman:

As u short like this
Ohh I’m quite tall
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Ofadaman(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2022
bestabigaelever:

Ohh I’m quite tall
Provide proof
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by SIMONEKPA7: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Infolenka:
Bamideleoyin whatsup? No comment since 2019

Are you busty? You look busty.
Words of Simps
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by SIMONEKPA7: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Infolenka:

Ode wetin you wan use the answer of she been busty do. Nna go just de fall hand any how
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
I have but was fucking insecured, at last she became my baby mama. tongue
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ofadaman:

Provide proof
bro I wan start my programming journey I don't know u get a laptop u no dey use again and be guiding me on which programming I can start with sir...thanks in advance
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Coldfeets: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
I don't see anything so special or so extraordinary in the girl you posted her pictures.

I'm afrais but the truth is that she's a top tier only in your eyes.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Nonam: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
You be pure mumu guy. Go get a life

Infolenka:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wouldn't Detach From Her Siblings. A Bad Sign? / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.