Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? (25968 Views)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I hope so, but do you have her type of flat tummy to compliment the shape?
I will use Tommy belt
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by PlayMaker14: 6:58pm On May 21, 2021
bestabigaelever:

I will use Tommy belt
Tummy belt cannot solve this issue, reduce your intake of Eba.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:12pm On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Tummy belt cannot solve this issue, reduce your intake of Eba.
Okay sir tongue
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by PlayMaker14: 7:19pm On May 21, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Okay sir tongue
You look good by the way....

Do have a great evening.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You look good by the way....

Do have a great evening.
You too boss
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by stanliwise(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2021
Alusiizizi:
As a matter of fact I have dated such girls, all of them living in brothels, for 1000 Naira I have all the fun I want.
Any hotel that charge one k is a bleeped up hotel with old wrinkled hoes around. No dey whine us
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Rugaria: 1:48pm On May 22, 2021
Don't like gals with fat laps.., especially the ones that slap against each other...
Nice curves tho..

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2021
Infolenka:

Just answer the question. No one dates a girl for financial reward.

Don't mind them,d only financial reward is just p**y and then you release finish oo..no mind all those Desmond Elliot children 锟斤拷
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bamideleoyin(f): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2021
grin
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bamideleoyin(f): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Infolenka:
Bamideleoyin whatsup? No comment since 2019

Are you busty? You look busty.
Sorry Bin Busy
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2021
bamideleoyin:

Sorry Bin Busy
kaman shurup ugly bish busy kor bisi ni
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by benzene00: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=Getdabag post=102361530]kaman shurup ugly bish busy kor bisi ni[/qkuote]

Are you okay? was the girl referring to you

B脿stard human being.. ur papa and mama there
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=benzene00 post=102365010][/quote]bastard ur now her spokesperson ba.. seems you left your dignity in the womb which your mother expelled in her menses.. all these modernday pussyass niggas never ceases to surprise me
your fada should be ashamed
learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by benzene00: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Getdabag:
bastard ur now her spokesperson ba.. seems you left your dignity in the womb which your mother expelled in her menses.. all these modernday pussyass niggas never ceases to surprise me
your fada should be ashamed
learn to mind your business

B脿stard... Ur useless mother is a stinking olosho... From her olosho job your mom bought you a phone to come online and be disgracing ur family.

Ur mother is a worthless olosho
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
She's a hoe na

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
Trash
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by benzene00: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
Getdabag:
tell that to ur imbecilic father and ur prostitute mother..your a disgrace to your generation and they will all be imb茅ciles, better go look for ur b脿stard of a father am not the cause of ur frustration, your mother is a prostitute and wh贸re who loves fvckin imb茅ciles..bastard child of a imbecilic father
ur mother is a useless wh贸re of a cheap price

Ur generation is in ruins coz of s wh贸rish mother u have

B脿stard generation...
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
benzene00:
my mother is a useless wh贸re of a cheap price

mygeneration is in ruins coz of my wh贸rish mother I have

B脿stard generation...
I alwalys knew this was your predicament
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by benzene00: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
Getdabag:
I alwalys knew this was your predicament
ur a b脿stad

Even ur unborn kids will be a b脿stard
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
benzene00:
i am a b脿stad
Even my unborn kids will be b脿stard
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by benzene00: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=Getdabag post=102368355][/quote]b脿stad... He goat
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
benzene00:
benzene00 will forever remain a b脿stad...and He goat
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by benzene00: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
[quote author=Getdabag post=102368420][/quote]b脿stard
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bamideleoyin(f): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Getdabag:
kaman shurup ugly bish busy kor bisi ni

Mofooo,is dat how u used to do?
Sorry oo
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Getdabag: 3:16am On Jun 05, 2021
benzene00:
b脿stard
nna gi bu onye ara
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by bepositive11: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Uncle93:
I have dated many of her kind, and I always hurt them and ghost them, I have a super big Ego when it comes to women. Something about me that most women of any age group or class cant resist.

Only broken women are attracted to men like you

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by placeofallure(f): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Infolenka:

If your answer is yes, then you'd have already said yes. Obviously your answer is no.

The thing is, it takes a certain level of men to date top teir good looking women. You need to have a lot of money and high social status.

The kind of girl you date is directly correlated to your level of financial success.

I vehemently disagree. Don't have the energy to expatiate now.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Babara1994(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2021
bestabigaelever:
I will look like that if I wear Bumshort and white tee
It's a lie. Send me a picture of ur boobs and ass before I believe you
Re: How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? by Uncle93(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Only broken women are attracted to men like you

Take a sit, none of them are broken. Sounding sure with so much confidence makes you sound like a community clown .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.