Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) (64831 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2021
izubext007:
U dey buy rose Royce with dead shoe.
David don suvver 4 ur hand
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Papachulo(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2021
Do I see holes in his shoes or maybe it’s my phone?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:23pm On May 20, 2021
Khaliyah:

I just Checked the company out, they only sell cars and don't do rentals

good check, i just checked all 9 pages of the inventory and about 99% of the vehicles are pre-owned/used.

167 RESULTS FOUND

https://www.luxuryautocollection.com/all-new-and-used-inventory/?_dFR%5Btype%5D%5B0%5D=Pre-Owned&_dFR%5Btype%5D%5B1%5D=New&_paymentType=our_price

and it looks like Davido's RR is still in inventory despite that corny sold tag. Who does that? grin

PRE-OWNED 2021 ROLLS-ROYCE CULLINAN STARLIGHT

https://www.luxuryautocollection.com/inventory/used-2021-rolls-royce-cullinan-starlight-all-wheel-drive-suv-slatv4c09mu205369/

USED 2021
ROLLS-ROYCE CULLINAN STARLIGHT
Stock: 4444
VIN: SLATV4C09MU205369
Details
Internet Price
$435,000
Exterior: Sapphire Black
Interior: Black
Mileage: 342
Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Transmission: Automatic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Happy2020: 11:23pm On May 20, 2021
GTFOH. He didn’t buy anything. He lease a rolls Royce, paying as little at $2000 to drive off then he pays per month till he decided he doesn’t want it anymore.
Nothing to see here. He thinks that Nigerians are stupid and don’t know that cars can be leased in America.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Cowbell521: 11:40pm On May 20, 2021
Kosoco:
Cullinan wey high school boys dey take go school dis one dey wan use pepper his kinsmen..... Oya mek una start.... Lol cruise forum.
How far, I go like burrow that one wey ur papa get Oooh
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Khaliyah(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

good check, i just checked all 9 pages of the inventory and about 99% of the vehicles are pre-owned/used.

167 RESULTS FOUND

https://www.luxuryautocollection.com/all-new-and-used-inventory/?_dFR%5Btype%5D%5B0%5D=Pre-Owned&_dFR%5Btype%5D%5B1%5D=New&_paymentType=our_price

and it looks like Davido's RR is still in inventory despite that corny sold tag. Who does that? grin

PRE-OWNED 2021 ROLLS-ROYCE CULLINAN STARLIGHT

https://www.luxuryautocollection.com/inventory/used-2021-rolls-royce-cullinan-starlight-all-wheel-drive-suv-slatv4c09mu205369/

USED 2021
ROLLS-ROYCE CULLINAN STARLIGHT
Stock: 4444
VIN: SLATV4C09MU205369
Details
Internet Price
$435,000
Exterior: Sapphire Black
Interior: Black
Mileage: 342
Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
Transmission: Automatic

Bros apart from Davido's art, that dudes family is rich so he can actually afford it.
And it's clear stated they had more than one cullinan in stock

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Cowbell521: 11:44pm On May 20, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Ok. Waiting for him to buy Bugatti la voiture noire before I take him serious grin
While waiting 4 him, why not buy Korope for urself?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by younglleo: 11:49pm On May 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin

Life no balance o grin

Just yesterday, I lost nothing less than 3k dollars to crypo grin
Thank God for the tiny comeback today...
$3k? God!
but here i am screaming pleading nd begging for 15k naira to fix my infinix smart 3+(X627) as its my main source of income.
omoh poverty no good ahswear and life aint fair!
congrats for ur rise shaa.
i pray i rise too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:50pm On May 20, 2021
Khaliyah:

Bros I'm not a Davido fan but that dudes family is rich so he can actually afford it.

Chairman Adedeji Adeleke is truly blessed in this lifetime. I'm just having fun with Mr. Davido video presentation and acting like brand new money.

Adedeji Adeleke (Davido Father) Net Worth, Cars, Houses, Private Jet

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/about-adedeji-adeleke/

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by seguno2: 11:52pm On May 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Which car [sorry keke] do you have
you no get any car but you dey bad mouth Davido wey buy Rolls royce. Dis bad belle too much abeg cry

You wey no get bad belle, abeg you fit tell us how much taxes your Davido pays to Lagos and/or Osun states, before we start doing good mouth for im Rolls Royce
Oshey

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 11:54pm On May 20, 2021
Money is good
God is the greatest
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 11:57pm On May 20, 2021
grin
Cowbell521:
While waiting 4 him, why not buy Korope for urself?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by seguno2: 11:59pm On May 20, 2021
Khaliyah:

Bros I'm not a Davido fan but that dudes family is rich so he can actually afford it.

Can afford it because you have all his tax records, not so
The way that Oba Otudeko was flexing on top of unpaid First Bank loans, which was how Saraki’s geng liquidated Societe Generale Bank.

Do you know if the fake oyinbo common sense senator has repaid his billions of loans to AMCON, because tomorrow now you will be hailing him without fully understanding what’s gwan.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 21, 2021
I thought the culinan he bought 2 years ago was his first? Or na him papa own?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Justkenny13579(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2021
God when
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by ibedun: 12:14am On May 21, 2021
seguno2:

You wey no get bad belle, abeg you fit tell us how much taxes your Davido pays to Lagos and/or Osun states, before we start doing good mouth for im Rolls Royce
Oshey

GOOD QUESTION!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by ibedun: 12:14am On May 21, 2021
seguno2:

The way that Oba Otudeko was flexing on top of unpaid First Bank loans, which was how Saraki’s geng liquidated Societe Generale Bank.

Do you know if the fake oyinbo common sense senator has repaid his billions of loans to AMCON, because tomorrow now you will be hailing him without fully understanding what’s gwan.

I love this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2021
Cars are cheaper to buy in US than Nigeria. By the time you add shipping and clearing, price don almost double
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by DCatt: 1:45am On May 21, 2021
The 2023 election campaign started early and Davido has joined the list of those who have received cars from Pdp. If I were those who received used cheap cars, I would campaign against Pdp after seeing some people get new cars and now RR.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by 1972xy: 1:49am On May 21, 2021
congrats my son. God will continue to bless you. ...your anointing will not run dry. Remember me in your kingdom. Thumb up.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:03am On May 21, 2021
/
Why waste money on 2018 Culinan and claim that it is 2021?
Considering the Porsche Cayenne and private jet saga, it is hard to take Davido’s acquisitions seriously even though he is from a wealthy family. Net worth does not mean money available in cash. Elon Musk is worth $158billion and only $7bn of that is tied in cash, houses, etc according to Bloomberg.

I expect Davido to wake up one day and say that he has bought Chelsea FC or Man Utd and his fans will go gaga. grin

/

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:38am On May 21, 2021
Kosoco:
Cullinan wey high school boys dey take go school dis one dey wan use pepper his kinsmen..... Oya mek una start.... Lol cruise forum.

High school boys dey take go school abi?

Oya show us ur tiny light wey elder dey take go church

Onye Ara
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by zoghys: 3:34am On May 21, 2021
Kosoco:

How many you get?, stop been a bitch.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Sirqt5(m): 3:44am On May 21, 2021
let him enjoy na
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Karozy: 3:56am On May 21, 2021
Kosoco:

Which one you don buy, haters everywhere. Even though am not a fan of these circular musicians but what you said is nonsense.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by DgrandFada007(m): 3:57am On May 21, 2021
Congratulations Bro
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Khaliyah(m): 4:11am On May 21, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Why waste money on 2015 Culinan and claim that it is 2021?
Considering the Porsche Cayenne and private jet saga, it is hard to take Davido’s acquisitions seriously even though he is from a wealthy family. Net worth does not mean money available in cash. Elon Musk is worth $158billion and only $7bn of that is tied in cash, houses, etc according to Bloomberg.

I expect Davido to wake up one day and say that he has bought Chelsea FC or Man Utd and his fans will go gaga. grin

/
Where some of you guys gets facts you state is surprising, Rolls Royce Cullinan model was unveiled in May 2018 at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, so where did you get your fact that the one he bought was a 2015 models? And at least you didnt doubt the range rover he got for his 6years old daughter, so if he can get that for her don't you think he can get himself a Cullinan? Plus the fact he already owns a Bentley bentayga and a Lamborghini
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:30am On May 21, 2021
Congrats David
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Khaliyah(m): 4:30am On May 21, 2021
seguno2:

I get your analogy sir, but do you necessarily think it's idea to be asking of the tax clearances of "the supposed billionaires" in order to be ascertain that they are still wealthy?
I know for a fact that those men take loans to do business but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't have cash to afford their lifestyle.
Now we are both aware that in the past few years Davido father actually got 2 private jets and the young man himself actually has a Bentley bentayga and Lamborghini to his fleets and not forgetting getting his 6years daughter a range rover for birthday.
So wether they are indebted to AMCON or it doesn't change the fact they can still afford a luxurious lifestyle.

I believe Davido can acquire it nor based on the fact he's an artist but his family background

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by aysuprano(m): 4:51am On May 21, 2021
gnykelly:
Even the dealership guy is putting on #3500 tee shirt. Guy man dress like Solomon.

That's what I've been staring at

White people no get wahala

See wetin rolls Royce representative wear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Mansion: Paul Okoye Building A House At Ikoyi Parkview In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.