Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) (64838 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Khaliyah(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2021
seguno2:

I am busy making money to pay my taxes and meet my needs to be doing monitoring spirit for the Adelekes real or fake wealth.
Since you don’t care whether they have dubious debts with AMCON, I understand why you also don’t care if they pay all their taxes properly and completely as they do in the America that he is doing nyanga with. Is it that you love how our country is a shithole, or what is responsible for your affinity for ignorance

Can you provide evidence of your taxes remittance to your state government?
And Even if you are paying your taxes without fault, I wouldn't know because it's not within my purview to know such and so it will be ignorant of me to assume that you are a defaulter and that's what you actually accusing someone else who you don't have purview to know about theirs.

Secondly you making your stand with bias, disdain and detest that's why you clearly misunderstood what I said on the AMCON.
For the records I never said I don't care about them being indebted but my stand was that even if they are indebted to AMCON, they can still afford to live their lives to best way as they can.

Or you don't know there's a different between owners Equity and a company's net assets?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by tosinosam(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2021
Who dey breet .. Omo see beta car hmm congrats on his new ride. May God bless us too.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by tunary(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2021
Kosoco:
nmpa GI there. Its this kind of thing DAT gave rise to ritual killings and illegal wealth.
which one is illegal wealth
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2021
Hahahahahaha..... Adeleke na your way. Enjoy jare life is too shot.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Aksnoopy: 2:41pm On May 21, 2021
Kosoco:
Cullinan wey high school boys dey take go school dis one dey wan use pepper his kinsmen..... Oya mek una start.... Lol cruise forum.
. A man who hates on others for no reason isn't anyway different from a witch and wizard. undecided
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Kosoco(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2021
Aksnoopy:
. A man who hates on others for no reason isn't anyway different from a witch and wizard. undecided
who mentioned hate here you Imp.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Marpol2021(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdG4hIs5abo

Hope this machine is bullet proof?
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 21, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdG4hIs5abo

the car make sense die. I swear if Oluwa give me update i must collect
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by enoch273: 4:18pm On May 21, 2021
Congratulations to him on his new achievement, meanwhile I need suggestions on Oraimo earbuds with long lasting battery pls, price is not an issue.
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by fbabs(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2021
guru90:
So Black gold of Rasteril don give u, ur own share abi....
That that Criminal BG, stole many 9ja youth with The help of Davido Adverts....
That Criminal BG, quickly opened another site attracting many 9ja youth with Double package codes...

Davido na Scam joor..... believe that..

Na 9ja youths wey do racksterli be mumu. They joined racksterli because of davido's advert and reputation. Now they have been scammed yet they can't drag him till they get their money back
They can't report his social media account
They can't stage any protest against davido for promoting scam and making them lose their money
Instead, they keep following him, saluting him, hyping him

Racksterlians too mumu
Re: Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) by Kimshilla: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Kandeed:
He for kuku just sleep on the floor make them lay the car on him for another photoshoot....oshi undecided
abi na undecided
Kandeed:
He for kuku just sleep on the floor make them lay the car on him for another photoshoot....oshi undecided
abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Mansion: Paul Okoye Building A House At Ikoyi Parkview In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.