Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? (14165 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 11:58pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do you think the women are killing men and do you think the women that are offering to cook for you are trying to kill you as well?  

Women kill their partners for a variety of reasons, use what's left of your brain innit  smiley wink

Bottom line is, I trust NOBODY!!

Anyone immediately outside my circle is considered a potential threat. And if I were to meet you in person, no matter how nice you were to me, simply because of that "rat poison" statement you made, you are somebody I'll never ever trust, or even want to be around, because to me that statement is somehow a reflection of your character, even if you were joking.

Sheeeyit, I'll probably shoot you before I trust you smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Women kill their partners for a variety of reasons, use what's left of your brain innit  smiley wink Using my brain will not tell me what your ignant arse will say.  That why I asked the question WHY DO YOU think the reasons women kill their partners.

Bottom line is, I trust NOBODY!!

Anyone immediately outside my circle is considered a potential threat. And if I were to meet you in person, no matter how nice you were to me, simply because of that "rat poison" statement you made, you are somebody I'll never ever trust, or even want to be around, because to me that statement is somehow a reflection of your character, even if you were joking. I can say the same thing about you.

Sheeeyit, I'll probably shoot you before I trust you smiley

That's a strong arse drug.  Well enjoy it.   lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 12:05am On May 02, 2011
FV<K you talkin about "strong arse drug"?

Like I said, women kill their partners for alot of reasons, but the main reason is because they want to get to their money. So they want to make it look like he died of natural causes, and since so many men are pv$$y-whipped, they'll automatically believe the "poor, innocent woman".

I know you have those tendancies, sheeyit, all women do lol
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:07am On May 02, 2011
^^even men kill their partners
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

FV<K you talkin about "strong arse drug"?

Like I said, women kill their partners for alot of reasons, but the main reason is because they want to get to their money. So they want to make it look like he died of natural causes, and since so many men are pv$$y-whipped, they'll automatically believe the "poor, innocent woman".

I know you have those tendancies, sheeyit, all women do lol

Sure if you say so.  Whatever makes you feel good about being a man. 

Natasha,,:

Exactly. But this is the BLAME their mothersTHE WOMEN hour.  Let him and his monkeys vent.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 12:12am On May 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

Typical female deflection lol.

Since when did I say men don't kill their partners?
I was just pointing out the fact that men do it more openly than women do. Men seemingly straight kill their partners, while women are more low-key because of the methods they use and how they aren't counted as murder because of how it happened.

FV<K outta here!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:12am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. But this is the BLAME their mothersTHE WOMEN hour.  Let him and his monkeys vent. 

i don't  get
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:13am On May 02, 2011
okay whatever its good to marry someone like you so that I won't cook at all after I don't like doing it cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:16am On May 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

i don't  get

He is blaming women for being paranoid.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 12:18am On May 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay whatever  its good to marry someone like you so that I won't cook  at all after I don't like doing it  cheesy

Stay in your lane.

Why get married for someone who you won't want to cook for? Only a sucker would get with someone like you anyway.

But luckily for you, there are plenty of suckers in Nigeria, especially the younger lot.

Where did Nigeria's males go wrong?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:21am On May 02, 2011
oh alrighty I get  wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 12:23am On May 02, 2011
It's funny when girls these days with zero home training try to justify their lack of knowing how to cook (or anything for that matter) with some illogical ish about it being "degrading". I laugh through my azz at all of you.

Anyway, wouldn't need my gf to wash my clothes. Prefer she didn't.
But I wouldn't mind and wouldn't want to have to ask her (and I won't) to cook something for me. I'd go make it myself or buy it. But nobody will need to tell her after she sees another chick do it for me out of "friendliness". She go use her own mind learn wetin dem no teach am for house sharp sharp  grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:25am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Stay in your lane.

Why get married for someone who you won't want to cook for? Only a sucker would get with someone like you anyway.

But luckily for you, there are plenty of suckers in Nigeria, especially the younger lot.

Where did Nigeria's males go wrong?

sharrap there oh so now you are talking eh the last time I checked was it not you who was talking of how females kill their partner eh so you want your wife to cook for you? you are not afraid if she will kill you? nonsense    
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:28am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

But I wouldn't mind and wouldn't want to have to ask her (and I won't) to cook something for me. I'd go make it myself or buy it. But nobody will need to tell her after she sees another chick do it for me out of "friendliness". She go use her own mind learn wetin dem no teach am for house sharp sharp  grin
grin grinlolz you are dreaming oh I wont still cook for my bf or fiance even if that happens
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 12:29am On May 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

sharrap there oh so now you are talking eh the last time I checked was it not you who was talking of how females kill their partner eh so you want your wife to cook for you? you are not afraid if she will kill you? nonsense    

You can't cook can you?

If you refuse to learn how to do so, and you plan on settling in Nigeria, then even if you do find a sucker of a male, you'll be seen as a joke by many, probably your family as well.

Nonsense.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

It's funny when girls these days with zero home training try to justify their lack of knowing how to cook (or anything for that matter) with some illogical ish about it being "degrading". I laugh through my azz at all of you.

Anyway, wouldn't need my gf to wash my clothes. Prefer she didn't.

Keep laughing because it is funny how men get bent out of shape because a woman wont cook which has nothing to do with the fact that she can't cook she doesn't wan to cook for you.  I am sure she is not missing anything if you chose to be with another chick just pray she doesn't know what rat poison is.   wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:30am On May 02, 2011
Won't cook and can't cook are two different things. Just because a woman chooses not to cook for YOU doesn't mean she won't cook for another man. Just like you can get another woman to cook for you, she can get another man to cook for.

Sucks huh?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:31am On May 02, 2011
Blood_Shed:

You can't cook can you?

If you refuse to learn how to do so, and you plan on settling in Nigeria, then even if you do find a sucker of a male, you'll be seen as a joke by many, probably your family as well.

Nonsense.
lolz you lack comprehension I said I don't like cooking not I don't know how to cook Please try to not just read but also comprehend dammit
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 12:36am On May 02, 2011
Aight, but really doesn;t make a diference here. Whether you can or can't, if you ain't gonna cook for him then the fact still remains,
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:40am On May 02, 2011
duh isn't it obvious I said that because of all your comments about women killing thier partners i thought you were afraid of death , lols suddenly I said getting married to someone like you meant no cooking and you weren't afraid of dying anymore grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 12:41am On May 02, 2011
cookin is not a serious issue whn we love each other. i cook 4 my female friends nd they also cook 4 me, not 2 talk of my girlfriend. lets 4get d issue of women emancipation here and assume anybody can cook 4 another then it will b selfish of a gal 2 refuse 2 cook if her fiance is ready 2 do anythin 4 her, even cook 4 her. d feminists here r takin this 2 far
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:43am On May 02, 2011
^^lolz mine has nothing to do with feminism I just can't do it not for BF and not for fiance
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On May 02, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^lolz mine has nothing to do with feminism I just can't do it not for BF and not for fiance

Exactly. They thinks because you won't cook or wash dishes you are embracing feminism. I see many of them do not hold a modern dictionary and stuck in stone age. How pathetic.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:49am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly. They thinks because you won't cook or wash dishes you are embracing feminism. I see many of them do not hold a modern dictionary and stuck in stone age. How pathetic.
l grin grin grin grin grin you are right BTW i'm also a feminist although this particular character has absolutely nothing to do with it , I see absolutely no reason why i should cook for my BF or fiance
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2011
so why would a gal not want 2 cook 4 another then if she cooks 4 herself. methinks it is selfishness 4 anybody 2 think only of wht he or she wants all the time and thats why many gals end up with d wrong man
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 12:56am On May 02, 2011
lols @ayo so not cooking for your Bf means you are thinking of your self alone ? come one the last thing i am is selfish
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 12:57am On May 02, 2011
ayosmiles:

so why would a gal not want 2 cook 4 another then if she cooks 4 herself. methinks it is selfishness 4 anybody 2 think only of wht he or she wants all the time and thats why many gals end up with d wrong man

The same thing I can say why wouldn't a man cook for himself and not end up with the wrong chicks?   You was cooking before you had a woman or a LovePeddler why stop now?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 1:12am On May 02, 2011
personally i dont need a galfriend 2 cook 4 me. in fact i can cook 4 her if shes in my place or show her how 2 cook in her place. but if i realize she deliberately avoids cookin 4 me, then i know she doesnt really love me. love is abt sacrifice. its not d cookin dat matters but d motive. i will be happy wit a gal dat doesnt cook because she doesnt know how 2 rather than a gal that doesnt cook because she doesnt want 2.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On May 02, 2011
I am glad that you do not need a woman to cook for you because I was thinking you are facing a life or death situation.  Good to know.  Whew!  Sorry to bust your bubbles buddy.  Cooking has nothing to do with love nor proving love.   Love isn't that easy.   

Aim for something bigger than that.  Don't be cheap.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 1:30am On May 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided so cooking is also a prove of love
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 1:36am On May 02, 2011
not only in cookin but in everythin else. i guess u dont understand me.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 1:48am On May 02, 2011
This thread is about cooking so that what we are referring to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“lesbian” Photo Of Benue Girls Causes Social Media Uproar / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.