Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? (14142 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hell Nope.

My dad told me that "Food is the way to a mans heart"

So what will be her way to my Rock Hard Heart?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
The Dad should have also told you that before eating a woman's food you have to put a ring on it
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
Donpuzo:

Hell Nope.

^^your mama no dey feed you?spoilt brat tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kobikwelu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hell Nope.

rotflmaoooo
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
Errrm. @Kandikane. Guess he forgot to. So i will take him for what he told me.

@Pweety. Lol. My Growing up was funny. That's why i just love women's food!

My Beans, salt no dey catch am.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
Ok, good for you.

Hope you find a girl who will cook for you at the snap of your fingers before you marry her smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^She is sounding like they are scarce undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
Gay men looking for women that can cook? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
Donpuzo, in the generation is it hard to find women that can cook even rice using a rice cooker.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Kandi. It's a perception. At least the one's i have asked, always tell me they can. Maybe they are telling lies.

But like seriously, i no one in his right senses will marry a girl who can't cook. Except she will be a fast learner, and a willing one!(If he could teach)
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
Can you cook?

but what the OP mean is that not someone who cannot cook but can and just will not
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
Cooking is something that if you don't do for a long time, you will miss.

Why would a woman who can cook, not want to cook for her man. I mean a married woman.

Yes i can cook. Not all foods sha!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by lepasharon(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
hello ppll! i dey new here o!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^Help or attention? tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Lepa. With 40 Posts, you are even older than me in this Nland!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
Donpuzo:

Cooking is something that if you don't do for a long time, you will miss.

Why would a woman who can cook, not want to cook for her man. I mean a married woman.

Yes i can cook. Not all foods sha!
The OP said date not married, like your girlfriend. If you are married it is wrong to not cook unless you cannot.

I do not think cooking is something you will miss if you do not do it for a while if as a kid you have been embedded with it, it just stays with you. You might forget that you used to put a certain ingredient in the cooking but it will not go to the extent were you just forget how to do it

But there are woman who can cook but it is not something they are interested in. They have better things to do than cook.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2011
I meant miss in the context of "You will wanna go back to it, like anxious".

If the OP means a girl one is dating, then i don't think any girl is Obligated to do any function of a Housewife, while still single. It's even a sign of desperation. Though a blessing to my belly!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Yemmyc(f): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
hmm sum guyz so mch lyk food dat they dnt mind askin a gal they met 4 d first tym 2 cook 4 dem.hp they dnt end up eatin rat poison one day sha *jst pondering*
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^So make we no chop again?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Yemmyc(f): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
Man shall nt live by bread alone.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
Okay shaaa,

But don't women too like food!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Konjour(m): 1:04am On May 01, 2011
Cooking in a relationship? Well,i believe it a'int black or white cuz it has some parts that are shaded gray. Its up to you to find out what works best in

your own relationship as what applies in yours might not be advisable in someone else s', based on the difference in personalities.

I know,without self-hyping that i'd heavily impress my mum(the best cook i'd ever seen) and my prospective wife with the kitchen skills my mum

uploaded into my hands and head, and i'm only gonna lure some cooking outta my girl if and when i know the chances of her becoming my wife are pretty

certain. And thankfully,i've got a girl who just loves cooking and i bet she'd leave an awesome lot of girls totally lost and clueless in their own kitchens,

and i occasionally give her some kitchen treats too myself, not cuz i HAVE to (like others'd say), I guess its just our chemistry. wink wink cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 1:09am On May 01, 2011
Well, firstly, everybody should learn to cook for themselves, male or female.

I personally can cook, but I ain't cooking for no b!t<h.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On May 01, 2011
^^hahhaaaha, I am sure no "bitc[i]h[/i]es" will be cooking for you either cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 1:18am On May 01, 2011
kandiikane:

^^hahhaaaha, I am sure no "bitc[i]h[/i]es" will be cooking for you either cool

That's aight though, because I CAN cook.

I don't trust women cooking for me besides relatives. One time last year I was in one girl's house and she offered to cook for me and I just left abruptly, she seemed interested in me too (no ego) but I didn't care, I don't trust people like that.

Yeah it was over the top, but boy,
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On May 01, 2011
People like what who offered to cook for you?

So you will not let your wife cook for you because she is interested in you?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 1:24am On May 01, 2011
kandiikane:

People like what who offered to cook for you?

So you will not let your wife cook for you because she is interested in you?

I said I don't trust people "like that" as in trust people easily, or at all actually. NOBODY!!

And here's the ting, I don't ever plan to get married, its very unlikely, not this day and age. Same for kids, and my views are very unlikely to change.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 1:28am On May 01, 2011
^^Oh wow shocked shocked shocked

why is that? Any that made you have these views?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 1:36am On May 01, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Oh wow shocked shocked shocked

why is that? Any that made you have these views?

That's life innit, I don't view things the way most people do.

Regarding marriage, I can't imagine waking up to the same woman all the time for the rest of my life. I can't stand living with somebody else, I'd rather come home to my own space, nobody there to judge or nag me, I'm just free to enjoy my own space.
And living with a woman is trouble because when $h!t jumps off, where am I to go? Not to mention that the fact that alot of laws out here are in favour of women especially in the whole marriage/divorce/family area.

And as for not having children, unlike most people, I don't underestimate how hard it is to raise children, and I don't have that kind of patience. Actually, I think in 2011, bringing a child into a world like this is a fate worse than death, an undeserved punishment.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by bikokwe(m): 1:40am On May 01, 2011
no
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 1:42am On May 01, 2011
@blood_shed.
But think about old age, I know now maybe you might be young and you don't want any woman stressing you but as you grow old you will want someone's company, you cannot come home to an empty house each day. Its a very lonely life.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by bikokwe(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2011
That's life innit, I don't view things the way most people do.

Regarding marriage, I can't imagine waking up to the same woman all the time for the rest of my life. I can't stand living with somebody else, I'd rather come home to my own space, nobody there to judge or nag me, I'm just free to enjoy my own space.
And living with a woman is trouble because when $h!t jumps off, where am I to go? Not to mention that the fact that alot of laws out here are in favour of women especially in the whole marriage/divorce/family area.

And as for not having children, unlike most people, I don't underestimate how hard it is to raise children, and I don't have that kind of patience. Actually, I think in 2011, bringing a child into a world like this is a fate worse than death, an undeserved punishment.

I guess u need some help
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Types Of Girlfriends / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.