Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July (38757 Views)

Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC / When A Phone Imei Number Is Changed, Can It Still Be Tracked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by Kachi11061998(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2021
FG, I won't summit my IMEI, You never gave me money to buy phone. Go to hell
Nonsense
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by Godswrath(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2021
You guys are riding us as it pleases you. Well, no be una fault be that, na the afonjas Wey put una there, me dey blame.
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by macjireh: 5:59pm On May 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is Much to all these Contact tracing actions than meets the eye..

The Main reasons for all these stuffs is beyond what they put out.

The World is Preparing for the Beast System which will come into place after the RAPTURE. They know there is no more time!
Unfortunately, so many are ignorant of what is about to Happen!
Abeg let d rapture just happen now sef....we can't keep hearing rapture is coming and entering into antichrist's plans with every step of d day
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by ThugBoy(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2021
I see massive protest coming. IMEI KILL na there
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by MansoryMX(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2021
shadelek:

I'll like it to be a private one pls.

Bro bro. I have a strong code. I don’t relate outside Nairaland
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 21, 2021
At this stage, all actions by Zoogeria will draw us closer to Oduduwa and Biafra independence
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by shadelek(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2021
MansoryMX:

Bro bro. I have a strong code. I don’t relate outside Nairaland
I understand sir,
I don't mind communicating with you through mail sir
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by Melaninprincess(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2021
That's because they already have access to it.

Abeg does anyone have any idea about how much they sell 20000mah Oraimo powerbank
Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by DedeNkem: 10:33pm On May 21, 2021
The incompetent and corrupt NCC is focused on punishing consumers while telecom companies (it supposed to monitor to protect consumers) are busy raping consumers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July by LongT(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2021
They probably are not thinking smart. I pray they be getting and taking Nigerian views

Abi... This is what a sane country will do.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spark K7: The Latest Smartphone By TECNO Mobile, See Specs And Price / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 / Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.