Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) (67272 Views)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 23, 2021
Millimann:
Some people are already thinking this a new way to enter Canada grin grin grin
So funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by wolfenstein(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2021
Remaining my green suit and uriel controller for me to become the Green Goblin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by ProdbyCeejay: 11:46am On May 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx9mXXPHtq8

GET THE BEAT, HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Ayomide2030: 11:46am On May 23, 2021
You gat me grin grin grin
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by mu2sa2: 11:46am On May 23, 2021
DESAMSAMO:
this same machine is in spider man's movie (the one Henry's father used)
thesame drone killed him, make una becareful with this o, the crash go bad
I think it can be made safe by limiting its maximum cruise height and speed, and restricting its use for limited purposes.

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by AleAirHub(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Millimann:
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
DonCortino:

how many normal drones electric don shock whey u see?
Na electric pole I dey talk
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by hush15: 11:52am On May 23, 2021
Millimann:

More like the new Libya-Italy transport.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by sadiq1985: 11:53am On May 23, 2021
effort1:
In Nigeria, we are still worried about islamization, while others are already going to the real next level
those are optimistic their hearts are rest and no enxiety !!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by hush15: 11:53am On May 23, 2021
Bvlgari:
The world as we know it is changing...and its changing reach fast

Which world is changing... Is Nigeria not part of this world!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2021
So what exactly is the purpose of this drone? Either as an ambulance!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

I am not a scientist. Am not the self proclaimed overlords of knowledge. You know the ones that claim every other knowledge is bushiit except the one emanating from their source. I mean tyrant science.

Go bring us a cure. You owe humanity that if you will occupy that's space or they may loose faith. Ask those who have lost love ones they will tell you they already lost faith.

Stop making us toys. We have had enough. Find a cure for the flu and be quick about it.
Sorry, please point me in the right direction where science claimed to be the overlords of knowledge?

Those who lost loved ones, faith in what did they lose? Science? Religion? god? I'm at loss here, kindly expatiate!

They should stop making you 'toys'! Really, such entitlement mentality? How much have you and your African governments contributed to Research and development of medical and technological breakthroughs? You are lucky, Western countries were more affected by COVID-19 than Africa! If it was only Africa affected, they'd simply shut their borders against you and concentrate on making more 'toys' than develop a vaccine ready for use under 7 months! No one owes you shit!

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
Make sure you write your will ie settle your affairs before you take a ride on this contraption. shocked
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Olibboy: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
hopexter:

Na so light dey Lagos??
If light no dey yhu remember say lagoon dey
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2021
PerformOrResign:
New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Is Launched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9n96P_kR0
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:00pm On May 23, 2021
But Britain has developed jackets that can make soldiers fly away from danger zones.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2021
Make them bring am make I test am use scoop carry am enter USA go hide
This country don tire me
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Simon12ks: 12:04pm On May 23, 2021
Hi
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kindlyheart: 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
they used something similar to this in vanguard movie
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by federal9: 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
Millimann:

The most ridiculous comment with the highest number of likes.

I hope you all can now see what people's brains have been reduced to.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by freemi(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
Zetty177x:

It's not a crime, if u think up the technical aspect of it's safety and present or suggest it to them. Humanity will love u for it.... Naija,we nor go invent anything, but na to dey see faults
u wont fund it ..i will do something far better

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Osaze456: 12:08pm On May 23, 2021
see below

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Bakrabas: 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
It will be good in Nig leg traffic areas like Oshodi or computer village
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Solidkay(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2021
SavageResponse:
If this thing looses power and you fall you will have a very bad story to tell!

That is if the person is lucky enough to be alive to tell the story..

Depends on the height of the fall though...
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by ibinaboonline: 12:18pm On May 23, 2021
Real-world Silver Surfer. I'll bet those kids built this stuff.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by justmondris: 12:20pm On May 23, 2021
This is better suited for military operations especially when the rider can lie on it with their gun it instead of standing on it.
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by kevoh(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2021
Kingsleystunner:
Make them bring am make I test am use scoop carry am enter USA go hide
This country don tire me
In an ideal perfect weather situation that won't harm you during your trip and everlasting batteries that never run down, you will still need a visa to 'enter USA go hide' grin

1 Like

Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DonCortino: 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
Olibboy:
Na electric pole I dey talk

I know, people dey fly drones around Lagos na, how many don jam electric pole wire?
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by HomerTimpson: 12:40pm On May 23, 2021
Mbataku96:
Who remembers seeing this kind of stuff in the series BenTen
Where BEN flys with his flying board
Ben 10? Abi that silver man with silver board � from Smallville
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Odogwu2023(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
My hand no dey. The crash shall be great
lol
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
Yungmil:
I love the white man juju. They use it for technology but my ignoramus fellow blacks back here use their own to hurt each other.

Backward people
Juju is Universal but we are understand the secret potent and materials than each other and our brain is the centre of all the technology!

As some are using technology to providing solutions

Some are using same technology for fraud and fraudulent activities!!

One technology: Good and Evil Purpose !!
Re: New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video) by Odogwu2023(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2021
what are the dangers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.