Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive (79987 Views)

PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Cutehotnerd001: 5:33am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

By your logic, the Boko Haram terrorists and IPOB terrorists should kuku just take over then.

IPOB is a terrorist organization and their leader is comfortably walking the streets of UK right? Keep fo0ling urself...

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by lkdolz(m): 5:34am On May 22, 2021
Kokoboss:
So some people still like and believe this country with the poverty rate, unemployment and all? Nawao

Please to all lovers of justice, equity and fairness we should not dignify Vaughanlanrewaj with a response. He goes about every thread to post thrash.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by MightyFortress: 5:37am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please go and read my comments again . I never called for secession and never showed hatred and bigotry against HE GEJ because of the failed leadership under him on account of his tribe, religion or state. I also suggested to him to create credible alternatives against a government you are disenchanted with instead of showing bigotry and hatred against PMB because of his tribe and religion and region. Finally, I reminded him that a leopard will not charge its spots: an unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in his fabled country because you can't give what you don't have so he should get ready for even more secession inside the first fabled country he relishes.

The uncomfortable words you keep repeating in your comments just show that you are another deluded and opinionated individual, closed to reason. Words like hatred, bigotry, unpatriotic elements, etc... You sound just like some of the military leaders of nigeria's yester years. So many failures of the present administration have been pointed out to you, and the fact that Nigeria is heading towards a failed state where anything goes, and you are here spewing trash about patriotism. Please define patriotism for us. You want patriotism in a country where no one is safe, a country with galloping inflation, crime and other serious issues? Listen to your sad self sounding like a broken record repeating the same words over and over again. Who told you that everyone criticizing the government is asking for secession? So if we ask for better leadership, it's now tantamount to unpatriotism and secessionist tendencies? You ask for objective solutions, have you proffered any yourself? You can't even give satisfactory responses to the questions posed to you in earlier comments.. Just ranting about patriotism and whatnot. It's a shame.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by LivingSage: 5:40am On May 22, 2021
Ikonso the second in command Terrorist leader can never be a general, maybe to Ipob Terrorists
ComrdDRS1:
General Ikonso RIP and General Attahiru and his entourage RIP
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Omanze: 5:43am On May 22, 2021
DaniDani:
Soon after he was sworn in as the COAS, there were rumours of suspected planned coup to unseat the president. I hope something sinister related to the rumour is not behind his death. I strongly believe that something is wrong somewhere.

Guy forget conspiracy theory now.

The nation is mourning
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by malakaimoscondo: 5:43am On May 22, 2021
nonhuman:
You see, no single igbo high ranking military officer
I observe that too
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by spacechuks(m): 5:44am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.
We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief Ajasa( Lawyer) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor) to Dr JC Vaughan( Medical Doctor) to Chief Awolowo( Lawyer) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.

You lack the moral standing to speak of patrotism because you are blinded with nepotism perhaps by virtue of the crumbs you seem to be benefiting,

Firstly, from the list of officers stated above, did you see any any south south name or south east name? no, then you are okay with the polarised nature of the country and you want it to remain that way without sensitivity to the people who are sidelined,

The manner in which those names appeared is the same in various parastatals, agencies and departments in this failed country ,

Before you write, imagine yourself in others people shoe and simulate how you will react if treated in such manner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by GreaterFuture(m): 5:45am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.
Ejigbo Hercules Crash?
Pls what and when are you talking about

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Krismas(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2021
coolTank God the wife is safe. A plane can be made to explode anytime. If it’s not d controversial military arms fund, den its d consequence of d Boko Haram/ISWAP clash dat saw Shakau EXPLODE himself.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by orion7: 5:47am On May 22, 2021
nonhuman:
You see, no single igbo high ranking military officer
it will shock you to know the igbos have more general officers than that the yourbas in the army.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by perdollar(m): 5:49am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talk is cheap. You don't know what it takes patriots to even ensure that you can have the internet you can so conveniently use. Someone could have hurt you right now but he is being neutralized now so you will be safe but you will never know. As you type here, someone is still flying through the same dangerous weather on a serious mission for the country but you will never know and even if you know, you don't care so sincerely my message is for patriots not unpatriotic secessionist. We appreciate patriots and their sacrifice so much. May God bless their families for imbibing patriotism in them . They are true heroes.
We Yoruba are stakeholders in Nigeria, from Chief Ajasa( Lawyer) to Sir Herbert Macaulay ( Surveyor) to Dr JC Vaughan( Medical Doctor) to Chief Awolowo( Lawyer) and many other authentic Yoruba leaders, we went into the union and signed up for Nigeria with legitimate leaders that have authentic power of legitimacy from the Yoruba people and signed up for the union. That union is not open to dissolution at the whims and caprices of lazy , unmannered ,anarchists and unpatriotic elements. It is the unpatriotic elements that will leave Nigeria for us not my own Yoruba that toiled and bled for Nigeria. The legacy of the Yoruba is Nigeria . An unpatriotic element in Nigeria will be an unpatriotic element in your fabled country so you can have them. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria.
I av ds feeling that ur developers in North are still working on u. U av been programmed to work perfectly but does anything good come from ur masters in d north? U WL implode like ur ancestor, afonja who sold his ppl into second class citizen.

6 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Krismas(m): 5:51am On May 22, 2021
Omanze:

Guy forget conspiracy theory now.

The nation is mourning
coolSometin is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by maestroferddi: 5:53am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You know that you are being economical with the truth sir and I know you write with hatred and resentment for PMB.
When criminals come into your fabled country, call for another secession again and if they come into your smaller one, balkanize it again. You all are clouded by bigotry and hatred against PMB and nothing else gladdns you more than bad news on Nigeria. Ilara o ni ogun. Those who have nothing to offer Nigeria in terms of patriotism will be unpatriotic in your fabled country. I repeat, the dissolution of our union will not be at the whims and caprices of unpatriotic and unstable minds
If only you could keep quiet!

Your jejune and asinine comments are nauseating.

The scale reaches a crescendo when one considers the tragedy of sharing the same national space with people with the thought process akin to yours...

9 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by jaxxy(m): 5:55am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

I don't subscribe to this logic, if avoidable deaths of our brilliant minds is your reason why Yoruba must hold on to a seemingly failed marriage, then, you don't mean well for Yoruba race. Instead, their loss should be a motivating factor to want to opt out and form a country where their safety is guaranteed and their values highly respected.

Yoruba’s has rules this nation several and 2ce with obasanjo. I don’t see any failed marriage anywhere except for Buhari incompetence do I support 1 Nigeria fully until we learn to settle our issues maturely. Every nation has issues they deal with even America. Blacks only ever ruled that country in over 100 year through Obama and we don’t know when next they can have a black president. So is that a perfect marriage? I think not bt they coexisting.

Every problem is not sloved by secession that I am sure of. Hit the nail on the head instead of beating about the bush.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by abbey621(m): 5:55am On May 22, 2021
naijaking1:

When a democratically 'elected' president singles out a so called 5% who did vote for him for punishment, deprivation, and elimination that's all the crime you need to understand who the real enemy of a united Nigeria is, truly.
Well, unless you are blind, and or motivated to be economical with the truth.

You mean the 5% no get Governor, Senators and Reps.? You mean they didn't receive allocations? Perhaps you meant the SW and most areas in the country are not feeling the effects of hunger, kidnappings, banditry and terrorism? You mean Yorubas are enjoying and only the 5% are suffering? I would believe it is high time to leave this victim mentality and realize Buhari is a disaster for all of Nigeria. Even the North that voted for him has not known peace since he took over, it is not everything we must fight and attack ourselves over.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by stanleyravos: 5:59am On May 22, 2021
Who notice that among the all the people no single ibo man! It is well

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by rummmy: 5:59am On May 22, 2021
And they told us no tribalism in NA......

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by murmee: 6:01am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:
Young Yoruba chaps were many in the unfortunate incident.

RIP to the departed souls.
That is the whole idea!
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by ibnew: 6:03am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If this list is true, then you see the reason why no reasonable Nigerian of Yoruba extraction will call for secession. These patriots will not and did not die in vain. They are usually the finest in their set and lots of investment goes in their training by their parents and the country. Those who have never lifted even a finger for Nigeria will be talking down on the efforts of patriots like these who put their lives on the line daily. I will always honour their sacrifice by doing my best and praying for this great nation. They are true heroes and may God comfort their parents and families. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. We will always have more brilliant officers who are patriots. Our worst experience was the Ejigbo Hercules crash yet our armed forces survived. May God bless Nigeria.
The issue is not with the ordinary Nigerian, hard working and serving diligently but those cabals and their foot soldiers rubbishing all the effort that hard working Nigerians make.
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by abbey621(m): 6:05am On May 22, 2021
MightyFortress:

The uncomfortable words you keep repeating in your comments just show that you are another deluded and opinionated individual, closed to reason. Words like hatred, bigotry, unpatriotic elements, etc... You sound just like some of the military leaders of nigeria's yester years. So many failures of the present administration have been pointed out to you, and the fact that Nigeria is heading towards a failed state where anything goes, and you are here spewing trash about patriotism. Please define patriotism for us. You want patriotism in a country where no one is safe, a country with galloping inflation, crime and other serious issues? Listen to your sad self sounding like a broken record repeating the same words over and over again. Who told you that everyone criticizing the government is asking for secession? So if we ask for better leadership, it's now tantamount to unpatriotism and secessionist tendencies? You ask for objective solutions, have you proffered any yourself? You can't even give satisfactory responses to the questions posed to you in earlier comments.. Just ranting about patriotism and whatnot. It's a shame.

It will take true patriots to start a revolution or fix this country. Either it gets fixed or we divide and go our separate ways, it will not come by keyboard warriors and social media professors. Nigeria is f*cked, we all know this but every problem has a solution, are you willing to put your life on the line? Look at Egypt and look at the USA. Different countries but same revolution, the people when they felt they've had enough rose up and took what was theirs; one in 1700s and one in 2010, they did not hide behind a nameless forum. I like your viewpoint but don't discard what the other person is saying, it will take true patriots to give us what we want, either a fully functioning country for all people or several countries born out of dissolution of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by sweetkev(m): 6:05am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Mumu tongue

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by majamajic(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

What if the list is not true ? That the pilots were from elsewhere ? Will u still say same prayer ? If yes , why stating Yoruba in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by adebayo987: 6:08am On May 22, 2021
Nexus25:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/21/3-brigadiers-2-majors-in-crashed-plane-fati-attahiru-alive/
plane dey just explode? It was a bomb planted inside it that was detonated at close range or even a timing bomb. There is no excuse, the man was murdered. Just see how they're all quiet, they don't want to jump into the case before they'll be suspicious. The real truth is, they were afraid of a COUP!
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Krismas(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are better than the terrorist sir. And you can achieve more than what the departed General achieve. Words are seeds and they bear fruits. There is a reason you are awake at this time and sharing great insights in a decent tone and manner; you are from a good background. Some people are damaged by poor upbringing and it makes them weapons in the hands of people with evil intentions. Why will struggle to answer a straight forward question like who will you rather want your son to be? A terrorist or a 4-star General who reached the pinnacle of his career , died in active duty as hero leaving behind tremendous goodwill behind for his descendants? Choose today.

Read it again and answer honestly if you want your son to be even raised to become a terrorist and tool in the hands of a character like the IPOB terrorists leader sir.
coolThe word TERRORIST has no generic definition. Nelson Mandela was pronounced a terrorist by the minority Afrikaans government. Fidel Castro was once wanted as a terrorist. Today these men are seen as heroes. One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter

7 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by izubext007: 6:15am On May 22, 2021
Well I'm not happy about thier death , but to hell with them. After playing politics with insecurity in the nation where by the road is no longer safe to travel because of bandits/ kidnappers, they now resort to fly over the troubled route.

I wish is burutai , any governor or any body in government.

RIP any way
Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by Princedapace(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Omo, una dey try o. Nigeria wey her politicians don't even believe in is what u are killing ur self for. Wait until politicians start dying for Nigeria before I can believe in it. Rubbish.

Atiku is enjoying in Dubai, Buhari always in London for medicals, they keep sending their kids abroad for education, una dey here dey form patriotism. Nigerians are so f o o lish. The same Nigerians been slaughtered on a daily by kidnappers. Infact, bandits now marry off Nigerian women. I have never seen people like Nigerians in my life.

Ur politicians just enjoying off una.

7 Likes

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by UKBobo(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2021
The plane that fell was no better than a modified drone. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by osomegbe(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2021
1. LT GEN I ATTAHIRU
2. BRIG GEN MI ABDULRAHMAN
3. BRIG GEN OLAYINKA
4. BRIG GEN KULIYA
5. MAJ LA HAYATU
6. MAJ HAMZA
7. SGT UMAR

CREW
8. FLT LT TO ASANIYI.
9. FLT LT AA OLUFADE.
10. SGT ADESINA.
11. ACM OYEDEPO.

Nobody is crying foul early in Nigeria today.
Let's reverse the crew to be southerners as the hierarchies and the flight crew from the Northern part.
EVERY SOUTHERNERS WOULD HAVE CRIED GOVERNMENT ELIMINATED SOUTHERN GENERALS.

No shout now because the Generals are majorly Northerners.

God will help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive by UKBobo(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2021
abbey621:

It will take true patriots to start a revolution or fix this country. Either it gets fixed or we divide and go our separate ways, it will not come by keyboard warriors and social media professors. Nigeria is f*cked, we all know this but every problem has a solution, are you willing to put your life on the line? Look at Egypt and look at the USA. Different countries but same revolution, the people when they felt they've had enough rose up and took what was theirs; one in 1700s and one in 2010, they did not hide behind a nameless forum. I like your viewpoint but don't discard what the other person is saying, it will take true patriots to give us what we want, either a fully functioning country for all people or several countries born out of dissolution of Nigeria.

No mind am, the darling daddy crew have a mixture of Stockholm syndrome and cognitive dissonance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Presidential Screening Committee Disqualifies 10 Aspirants / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.