Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development (4172 Views)

Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 22, 2021
HenryDion:
Puberty, and yes, the chemical makeup of their mind is changing. They are maturing and trying to navigate that phase.

Unless the said girl is naturally disrespectful, there is a lot of internal battle that goes with that stage in life.

They have questions, unfortunately, most Nigerian parents are dumb.

It could be nothing personal. If you notice a girl's attitude has changed immediately she hit puberty, you can call her and inquire what's going on.

If you gain their trust, they will open up... But their biggest fear is shame and being taken advantage of.

They become wary of men, even their fathers. But an educated figure will put them at ease and remind them that it's a normal phase every woman must pass through.

When doing that, please guide your third leg!!!

Caveat Emptorgrin grin grin
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Noblewealth(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2021
They felt they have grown and arrive..
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Vinnie2000(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2021
@the OP!!.
It's not in all cases, though!!
Maybe it's d ones you have seen, Mostly!!

Reason why it's so, is simply because older guys/men are already 'chyking' Dem, even@dier very young age!!

You will see guys of 27, 28 years using 'style' to toast small girls of 12 and 13 years!!..Artisans such as mechanics, welders,Generator repairers,etc do dis alot.

Calling her Fine Girl, Girl with smiling face, Yellow Pawpaw, etc..using covert means to shoot dier shot!!While some men of 42,43 yrs are not left!!

Dats y some lose respect for men generally!! N you cannot blame Dem!!

Anytime, a 14 or 15 yr old Girl pass by me and doesn't greet, I Never take Offence!!
Na some Guys cause am!!

Guys dey fvck up Sha!! No wonder Saphiere dey Bash us for dis NL.. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Vinnie2000(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2021
sampete:
I have noticed this particular norm in all the houses I have stayed in. These female children are very respectful when they are yet to develop breasts. They greets you, even go on errands for you. But the moment little nubs starts appearing on their chest, reverse is the case.

I know most of you would say it's because a certain guy somewhere is toasting them and hence why they lose respect for other guys around them. This cannot be true, because most of these female children I know are being brought up in a very strict background with no opportunity to fool around with guys.

Having this in mind, what then is the reason for their sudden change of character?

Still likely caused or influenced by a boy/guy around dat you are unaware of!!

Once a girl turns 10yrs and gets small breasts, Boys of 14-16yrs are already eyeing her n some worse cases, boys of 20+..
I have seen dis alot in my area..U will see Suya, Mishai n Watermelon Hausa boys using Sweet words on small girls..U will see d Girl smiling like Hell.. smiley

Other factors could be d Media(bad things on TV, internet, etc)
Another factor is bad friends@school(who could exposes Dem to the Immoralities of d world)
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Vinnie2000(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
You guys have literally gone crazy on this app.

Lol, smiley
But it's not a Bad topic nah
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Casper21: 9:27pm On May 22, 2021
It's the hormones man. Same with boys too. They get aggressive as they age.
Now answer this question, why are older women more aggressive than older men?
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by lugo99(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2021
baba ijesha can definitely have answer to this..

na him type dey give all those small small girls liver.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Bimpe29: 10:20pm On May 22, 2021
Only God knows.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 22, 2021
It depends on how you talk to the female kid. When you talk to her like the kid that she is and not attempt to even woo her. Them no born am well not to respect you. It is when a guy stoop so low to start all those bullshit talks with them that brings those nonsense attitude.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Jazzman01: 8:08pm On May 23, 2021
HenryDion:
Puberty, and yes, the chemical makeup of their mind is changing. They are maturing and trying to navigate that phase.

Unless the said girl is naturally disrespectful, there is a lot of internal battle that goes with that stage in life.

They have questions, unfortunately, most Nigerian parents are dumb.

It could be nothing personal. If you notice a girl's attitude has changed immediately she hit puberty, you can call her and inquire what's going on.

If you gain their trust, they will open up... But their biggest fear is shame and being taken advantage of.

They become wary of men, even their fathers. But an educated figure will put them at ease and remind them that it's a normal phase every woman must pass through.

When doing that, please guide your third leg!!!

I don't think it has anything to do with puberty. The female genda is naturally disrespectful. I have related with quite alot of them with different age brackets and they are all the same. No matter how old or mature you think they are, they will always manifest that childish and disrespectfull part of them. Talk about women in their 40s 50s and 60s, I have related with them and they all carry the same trait.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Jazzman01: 8:17pm On May 23, 2021
Ninejaywon:
It depends on how you talk to the female kid. When you talk to her like the kid that she is and not attempt to even woo her. Them no born am well not to respect you. It is when a guy stoop so low to start all those bullshit talks with them that brings those nonsense attitude.

Exactly, and that is how you can gain their respect. The ones around me here fear and respect me alot because of my strictness. They are still wondering the kind of person I am who seems not to fancy the female genda. They can call me gay if they like, I don't give a fûck.
Re: Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 23, 2021
Jazzman01:

Exactly, and that is how you can gain their respect. The ones around me here fear and respect me alot because of my strictness. They are still wondering the kind of person I am who seems not to fancy the female genda. They can call me gay if they like, I don't give a fûck.

That is it. You will see a small girl barely 18 calling a man close to his 40s stupid and mad because he is probably wooing or even sleeping with her. I almost slapped one recently when I saw the way she was talking to a guy. But the guy was begging me to leave her. If not I could have really dealt with her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / Romantic Poems...drop One, Steal Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.