Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. (3363 Views)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2021
Great nairalanders, i have been going through a rough patch for sometime now and it is getting more difficult that my kids had to sleep last night with no food... please my brothers and sisters i need all the help i can get here for the sake of my kids because i have really become depressed now that i have been considering to end it all bcs the suffering has become too much. i feel ending it all will be better than going through all these sufferings...this is my first time of seeking for help here and it is for the sake of my innocent kids. bro's and sists plz help me to put food on the table for my kids today while i still consider what to do with my life...my acc details...2007012981...zenith bank in case any kind hearted soul is willing to help.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 22, 2021
Anyone that is not in your shoe will not know how it feels.I dey the same predicament with you but I no get kid that is the only thing that save me.Na only me and my belle.

10 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by richmond500: 10:09am On May 22, 2021
Some of u better tuck ur dicks than to breed children that u can't even provide food for.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by JenniferEkubo(f): 10:44am On May 22, 2021
Premiumwriter1:
Sir if you end it all, will dat feed your kids and wife?

Will they be better off when you are dead?

Please go out and hustle. Even if its menial jobs do. Just to keep food on the table while looking for better options.

Suicide will only make your family feel hopeless and depressed. Trust me, that will hit them worst than the hunger they are facing now.

Please go out and hustle.
you talk as if its easy , u won't know how it feels, even me as an orphan.. It aint easy for me. Imagine not eating and going to do menial jobs.. Which strength would he use??.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2021
I for send 500 I go first need to put money for account.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by OGjason: 12:42pm On May 22, 2021
G

9 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by JenniferEkubo(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2021
Premiumwriter1:
so suicide is the better way out? Will that feed his children?

If he doesn't go out today to hustle, tomorrow the hunger will be worst than today's. And at that time, he won't be able to go still.
when theres no food in his stomach ? Have u ever been so hungry, u start shaking like u got fever?? Then dizziness sets in ??

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Cholls(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2021
My brother keep on keeping on
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by hardon1(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2021
These local 419ners don change tactice
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 22, 2021
Premiumwriter1:
Sir if you end it all, will dat feed your kids and wife?

Will they be better off when you are dead?

Please go out and hustle. Even if its menial jobs do. Just to keep food on the table while looking for better options.

Suicide will only make your family feel hopeless and depressed. Trust me, that will hit them worst than the hunger they are facing now.

Please go out and hustle.
He no see job do.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2021
hardon1:
These local 419ners don change tactice
This not 419 or scam of any sort, check my profile very well, av been in this forum for 10years now and i have never requested or seeked help from anyone before not to talk of seeking help online... i had to put my ego aside and do this bcs things turned upside down for because of what i got myself into... it's a long story anyways.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2021
I want to thank the good fellow that sent me something this night...may the almighty God bless u richly, u will be blessed beyond ur expectations and u will never lack or beg for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2021
To those of you that think that i might be lying, check my profile and comments, i have been a member of this forum for 10years now and i have never seeked for help online and offline from anyone before. i was doing very well until this day... i was scammed and duped by a close friend in a business i invested all i ever worked for including selling mine and wife's car... i only decided to do this so i can get advice and encouragement because am really depressed right now and considering giving up everything bcs am tired of this life

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Cokahot: 8:35pm On May 22, 2021
Scammer
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Offpoint1: 8:39pm On May 22, 2021
It's perfectly normal to be depress and suicidal, we all have been in the that position at a point in our lives.

Suicide can be a solution to you, but think about your kids and wife. If you're around and things are tough for them, imagine when you're not there... You are their hope, hold on bro.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Offpoint1: 8:41pm On May 22, 2021
Cokahot:
Scammer
I hate this nonsense of calling people scammer on Nairaland without no evidence.
If he has ever scammed you or anyone you know, kindly provide some evidence.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by 1beat(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
Buhari government
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Cokahot: 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
Shut up scammer with free data abi na mtn cheat code. Odeh. Nobody will send u 1 naira. Oponu
Offpoint1:

I hate this nonsense of calling people scammer on Nairaland without no evidence.
If he has ever scammed you or anyone you know, kindly provide some evidence.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Cokahot: 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
Scam scam

1 Share

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Offpoint1: 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Cokahot:
Shut up scammer with free data abi na mtn cheat code. Odeh. Nobody will send u 1 naira. Oponu
k

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Donlexino(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2021
Cokahot:
Scam scam
My guy just go through my profile and all the comments have made in nairaland for the past 10years now,check well if i have ever begged or done business with anyone since i joined this forum!! this is my only and real account in nairaland. but you can choose to believe whatever ur heart tells you.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by ibkonekt(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2021
Donlexino:
Great nairalanders, i have been going through a rough patch for sometime now and it is getting more difficult that my kids had to sleep last night with no food... please my brothers and sisters i need all the help i can get here for the sake of my kids because i have really become depressed now that i have been considering to end it all bcs the suffering has become too much. i feel ending it all will be better than going through all these sufferings...this is my first time of seeking for help here and it is for the sake of my innocent kids. bro's and sists plz help me to put food on the table for my kids today while i still consider what to do with my life...my acc details...2007012981...zenith bank in case any kind hearted soul is willing to help.
I sent you 25naira
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Cokahot: 11:24pm On May 23, 2021
Get lost scammer
Donlexino:
My guy just go through my profile and all the comments have made in nairaland for the past 10years now,check well if i have ever begged or done business with anyone since i joined this forum!! this is my only and real account in nairaland. but you can choose to believe whatever ur heart tells you.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by imagrg(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2021
They won't listen. But the way most girls spread their legs too easily these days baffles me.
Anyway, this man is in a precarious position. Please offer him your window's might!
richmond500:
Some of u better tuck ur dicks than to breed children that u can't even provide food for.
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by klenton(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2021
Na small boy dey worry you, shouting scam upandan with no evidence makes you small minded...have you asked yourself what if the guy actually needs help, even if its a small chance...learn to give people benefit of doubt, cus my brother this world dey rotate, situations turns

I pray you dont be in a situation were you need help and someone you dont know calls you a scammer
Cokahot:
Get lost scammer
Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Cokahot: 9:57am On May 24, 2021
Oh pls shut the fuc k up u idiot. Do u know hw many baztads I have sent money to here on nairaland that turned out to be scammers and bet addicts. Idiot. If e like make he open acct for 2005. He still remains a scammer I
klenton:
Na small boy dey worry you, shouting scam upandan with no evidence makes you small minded...have you asked yourself what if the guy actually needs help, even if its a small chance...learn to give people benefit of doubt, cus my brother this world dey rotate, situations turns

I pray you dont be in a situation were you need help and someone you dont know calls you a scammer

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Philipmighty(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2021
Don't worry sir your helper will locate you in jesus name
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by Philipmighty(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2021
Cokahot:
Oh pls shut the fuc k up u idiot. Do u know hw many baztads I have sent money to here on nairaland that turned out to be scammers and bet addicts. Idiot. If e like make he open acct for 2005. He still remains a scammer I
Don't be a fool boy!! What evidence do you have to prove he is scammer, i hope none right!!! Then you better shut da fvck off, and get out of his thread, and let those who wanna help, help him, don't be a slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. by gunsnroses: 10:32am On May 24, 2021
please don't attack the one who posted this. it is hard to muster your courage in admitting this problem to a platform like this.

to the one who posted, i may not be able to send you money, but please know that ending your life would not solve anything. i'm proud of you for still choosing to live day by day. things will turn out good again. smiley

sending you my love! <3

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Does Lingerie Turn U On? Girls Do U Buy Underwear Regularly? / My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes / Run!!! Five Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.