Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK (7256 Views)

Tiv People Of Benue State Never Give Their Wives To Visitors. / Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Newswire: 10:39am On May 22, 2021
Nigerian man reveals what most of his colleagues who brought their wives from Nigeria to the UK, are going through

After his first tweet went viral with a lot of women stating that his colleagues must have married for the wrong reasons, he shared the second tweet about Nigerian women not being ready for marriage with their mindset of 'attacking without asking what happened'

He wrote:
"A lot of Nigerian guys in my office brought their wives over from Nigeria, and within 2 years their marriages crashed. Reason, small argument and wives report to the police. Man gets thrown out of his house and he starts from scratch. It's always the same story. God abeg ooo".

"Some Nigerian women have really embarrassed themselves under this thread. Going straight to attack without asking what happened. Most of you are not ready for marriage and will never be with this terrible mindset".

Read more here:
https://www.biofames.com/2021/05/uche-osborn-reveals-what-nigerian-men.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Nobody: 10:41am On May 22, 2021
Alright Issokay, I'm coming back to address this Issue.....
Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Ikwerelastborn: 10:42am On May 22, 2021
The fact is that we Nigerian men should study culture shift,nigeria definitely don't have same culture with the whites,we should try to adjust by avoiding feministic women

9 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by DryMouth: 10:46am On May 22, 2021
Men are idiots na...
Na dem go still kneel down propose to those idiots.

They will never learn.
You marry a poor girl from a wretched background, then get blinded by the trickery called love and you take her abroad where the law favours women.

When she realises she now have the power over you and there is no need to fake love again, she begins to misbehave, when you complain, she calls the law enforcement on you and get u ripped off your sweats.

Men are Mugus.
Fools!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by donbachi(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2021
When u marry opportunists as wives.

13 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Ever8090: 10:55am On May 22, 2021
Nigerian girls don deserve abroad...they are supposed to be left in the village after marriage to help mama with farm work while the husband travels back to obodo oyibo, marry a white woman and forget her to clock 40 waiting for the husband to come back.....those bleeding species are wicked...one little opportunity and Lucifer is left speechless at their level of demonism

25 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by mystery22: 10:55am On May 22, 2021
Some men never learn,how can you marry and bring over a Nigerian girl to the UK..to do what exactly...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Belial06: 10:57am On May 22, 2021
mystery22:
Some men never learn,how can you marry and bring over a Nigerian girl to the UK..to do what exactly...

I don't understand why some of us do that really

15 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by psucc(m): 10:59am On May 22, 2021
Honestly, no matter how bad, some women still keep their honour. No matter how much education they gather, the 'destroyers' can never change.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by 3pleDAssistant: 11:02am On May 22, 2021
Every opinion or point of view about a particular subject that every human being inclined towards mostly (if not always) has an element of truth in it.

Even though it's a malicious exercise of stereotyping, those who think so negatively and say all kinds of things against Nigerian girls, they do so because of things like this.

In fact, you may see them jump on this topic now. grin

And abeg, check my signature nd patronize us for data.

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by dominique(f): 11:07am On May 22, 2021
My cousin joined her husband since 2012 and they've been waxing strong with each passing year. When you leave the good girls and go for slay queens and retired runs girls, na like this your story go be. Besides it's only in uncivilized jungles like Nigeria that an oppressed wife is expected to remain submissive. Even the police that's to protect her will be preaching submissive. In saner climes you're all hoping and praying to run to, if you do anyhow you'll see anyhow

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Bossontop(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Samfloxin(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2021
Thats why I have vowed not to move my family to Oyibo land cos , believe me the same thing will happen. These women are the same. If I have enough money,we will go on vacation and come back. We ain't living there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Cousin9999: 11:54am On May 22, 2021
So there's a bunch of hot, single Nigerian women? cheesy

This sounds fake tho.
Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by SEGLIZ: 12:36pm On May 22, 2021
they are playing civilization.
Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2021
DryMouth:
Men are idiots na...

They will never learn.
grin grin abeg calm down, you mean like kneeling to beg a lady to take over his life time achievement grin

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Michelle55: 2:59pm On May 22, 2021
When you marry a slay queen and an opportunist, what did you expect to happen?

They should carry their cross oh, all women are not the same so there's absolutely no need to generalize.

In that same UK, couples have been living together for decades with little or no issues, that is because they choose to stay married and face each hurdles together as a family. It's no rocket science, if your aim of getting married in the first place is to stay married come what may, you will definitely stay married. On the other hand, some of the ladies sees those guys as stepping stones to bigger fishes over there, that's why they pretend to be good women until you take them over only then will you see their true nature after few years of being married to you.

When you marry for the right reasons things would work out no matter where you guys chose to reside, in other words, seek for God's face when you are ready to tie the knot to avoid stories like this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by bigpicture001: 3:06pm On May 22, 2021
I rejected my over bearing gf proposal for us to relocate to Canada.. Cuz even in Nigeria, she can never say sorry if she is wrong, will never break the ice if there is quarrel. She tries all her best to equate anything you do for her, she likes to challenge with her own point when you quarrel with her.. She is never wrong...

I will b a nuisance and seek self destructive attitude if am found living with the said lady in a white man's country.... It's a no no for me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by javaguru: 3:28pm On May 22, 2021
of all problems going on on nairaland, I choosed to comment here, am surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Alusiizizi(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2021
Michelle55:
When you marry a slay queen and an opportunist, what did you expect to happen?

They should carry their cross oh, all women are not the same so there's absolutely no need to generalize.

In that same UK, couples have been living together for decades with little or no issues, that is because they choose to stay married and face each hurdles together as a family. It's no rocket science, if your aim of getting married in the first place is to stay married come what may, you will definitely stay married. On the other hand, some of the ladies sees those guys as stepping stones to bigger fishes over there, that's why they pretend to be good women until you take them over only then will you see their true nature after few years of being married to you.

When you marry for the right reasons things would work out no matter where you guys chose to reside, in other words, seek for God's face when you are ready to tie the knot to avoid stories like this.

Spare us worthless platitude. It's always only a matter of time. Some fall within months, others a few years but eventually they always fail, even if not immediately apparent. All women are fickle and impulsive. Always tell my associates, if you want to be a man, raise your family in Nigeria, else whatever you see, you take.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Michelle55: 4:08pm On May 22, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Spare us worthless platitude. It's always only a matter of time. Some fall within months, others a few years but eventually they always fail, even if not immediately apparent. All women are fickle and impulsive. Always tell my associates, if you want to be a man, raise your family in Nigeria, else whatever you see, you take.
Smile, that yours didn't work out is not a yardstick to judge others. We've heard so much about those that divorced yet we still have some people who are still waxing stronger each passing day.

Get married when you are mentally, emotionally, financially and psychologically ready to stay married because the institution called marriage is not for the feeble hearted individuals.
PS: A man will always remain a man irrespective of where he chose to raise his family, only the foolish ones takes their efforts to mean nothing.
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Twelfthman: 4:44pm On May 22, 2021
Most women are self centered and ruthless.
They are same all over the world that is why I always laugh at those saying nigerian girls are useless and see foreign women as saints

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by DryMouth: 5:44pm On May 22, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin abeg calm down, you mean like kneeling to beg a lady to take over his life time achievement grin
Yes!
That thing dey pain me like mad.
Men are so stupid.
And they never learn.
Always believing in the trickery called love.

5 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 22, 2021
DryMouth:
Men are idiots na...

They will never learn.
You marry a poor girl from a wretched background, then get blinded by the trickery called love and you take her abroad where the law favours women.

When she realises she now have the power over you and there is no need to fake love again, she begins to misbehave, when you complain, she calls the law enforcement on you and get u ripped off your sweats.

Men are Mugus.
Fools!
I have always advised the HARDWORKING MEN not to waste their marriages.
They should go for Ladies who got a whole lot to offer. U see senators kids wedding senators or Governors kids.
These wealthy never marry the poor out of pity rather it's the poor hardworking man in Nigeria that probably marries a Leech out of pity.
What a world!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by KingClown(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2021
grin grin grin

for bible when he reach the devils turn, God said "resist the devil" that means you should stand and fight.

but when God reach woman turn grin
he said "FLEE" grin

as una no dy hear word, una go see shege grin

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by anthonyuncle(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2021
he should've known that part of her before marriage
Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Raeheemwayne: 7:16pm On May 22, 2021
This sort of news baffles me.
I can never relocate with my wife to the states, for what exactly if I may ask?
When I know quite well, that once this bleeding creatures steps their foot outside our shores, they think they are the most important thing after oxygen, some would not even realize the amount of damages they have cost.
A Nigerian wife should remain in Nigeria and handle affairs here while I reside abroad and handle affairs over there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Oyiboman69: 8:57pm On May 22, 2021
dominique:
My cousin joined her husband since 2012 and they've been waxing strong with each passing year. When you leave the good girls and go for slay queens and retired runs girls, na like this your story go be. Besides it's only in uncivilized jungles like Nigeria that an oppressed wife is expected to remain submissive. Even the police that's to protect her will be preaching submissive. In saner climes you're all hoping and praying to run to, if you do anyhow you'll see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Casper21: 9:06pm On May 22, 2021
DryMouth:
Men are idiots na...

They will never learn.

Men are Mugus.
Fools!

You must be a woman
Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2021
I find it hard to see love this days,all I see is opportunistic folks looking for someone to manipulate,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Vanzcharles(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2021
My uncle went to the UK as a student in 2011, in 2013 he brought his wife over, old time gf. Till date they are still together, doing fine and with two children.
So, you see it is more of personality. It depends on who you marry. There are so many men that are with their wives in UK who brought their wives from Africa and are doing fine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK by Theboy21: 10:11pm On May 22, 2021
It Serves those men right, any lion that wants to leave his leadership or kingdom in the jungle to become the king of fishes under the sea will definitely watch itself drowned to it's last breath cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? / All The Nigerian Girls I Have Dated So Far Have This... / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.