Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? (28556 Views)

Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Loveknitting: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

WOW..
shame on u for having sexual famtasssy about annnnalsexxxx although that mean u my kinda woman. U r not lady. SHAME ON U LOVITA!!!(no oofense) angry

Whaat?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
My own na muslim woman for inside massalachi with her hijab on....i want her to be screaming allahu akbar as i dey fire from back
this Ur name, hope say no be weytin I dey think grin grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Ilikefart(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Are you the one? I'm into it oo
AntiAPC2023:
one woman from nairalanders here dey do am.
she dey Lagos
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Qatar2022: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
gregyboy:
Fucking her were her father can hear her moan while i drill her....... So he know the kind daughter he raised

On the brighter side it can earn you some respect in her father's eyes, if you could really make her daughter moan and she start calling her family names out loud
grin grin
And another drill your daughter where you can hear her moan, how will you feel? I'm just asking for a friend

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
ericmaestro:
I want to have a party with my gf and another guy..want to watch her get bleeped hard by another guy..am in lag for anyone who's interested to try this out

Check my signature
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by barnyamclee: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
saliva fetish and frotteurism/grinding grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Casham:
Mine is not really a "sexual" fantasy, but I will love to be in a place where everybody walks around naked. I hate wearing clothes.
Travel to Berlin, Germany for summer.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Taiwx(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
My fetish is fuccking a married woman I'm close to the husband
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Fash20: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
banging all the sexy curvy and bustiest girls on the entire planet grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Make I leave this thread before trumpet sound. Staying here too long will be dangerous grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by hiddendude: 2:29am On Dec 15, 2021
I have a fart fetish. I especially love it when the farts are delivered in tights or biker shorts. They help retain the smell.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Kissiemu(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2021
youngllleo:
1: 3some with a tomboy nd her les lover
2: sex with a mature lady 40+
3: an orgy party
4: sex with a nun or rev sis
5: sex with an albino
How come we have exactly the same fantasies?
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Immanuel3(m): 3:45am On Jun 20, 2022
Twoclans:
I have always had this fantasy of watching a guy I am in a relationship with have sex with another woman while i am in the room . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They dont ever agree when I ask them undecided undecided undecided.I wonder why?
Funny enough my wife has agreed to do stuffs like this but na couple we never see
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by LadyD22(f): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Greatblackpimp:
A fantasy is a pleasant situation that you enjoy thinking about but is unlikely to happen.

I used to think I didn't have one until I and my girl decided to have a tweesum. It was then I realised what my fantasy is.

My sexual fantasy is a foursome with a real couple. I have never had it and the chances of having it looks slim

What's yours?

Join my swingers group through the link on my signature

BDSM
party
DP
but I think I'll never get to try any , your brothers are becoming more dangerous by the day , it's either they're recording you , they drug and rape you, they use you for ritual or they kill you for fun , let the fantasy remain in my head
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by okoroemeka(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My all-time sexual fantasy;
Shagging a widow on top of her husband's grave a night after his interment.

This is just for the thrill of knowing her husband is watching but can't do a thing about it.
Sadly, the closest I've gotten to this is shagging a widow at her husband's service of songs.
that's super creepy men,the worst I have done is shag a widow that her husband corpse is still yet to be buried in the mortuary,but on top of a grave,men that's seriously mocking the dead,no matter how sick and wacko I can be but I simply cannot do that
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by okoroemeka(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Shittaakeem:
Bleep an Albino
Bleep Identical twins

Has anyone bleeped an Albino before
yes I have fvcked an albino countless times,the pussy is incredibly pinkish pink with blonde pubic hairs,my stepmother sister has an albino daughter I use to fvck whenever she visits us,the girl no send,she even sleeps in my room then and my stepmother will be irritated,until I built my own house and packed out,the girl is a sex freak,I remembered one day she was ovulating and needed a Bleep,no condom in sight so we use HIclass bread nylon wrapper as condom.mad days
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by okoroemeka(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Shittaakeem:
Bleep an Albino
Bleep Identical twins

Has anyone bleeped an Albino before
I have also been in a situation that my babe came to my house with her sister very drunk on new year Eve,we had sex ,with me romancing her sister on same bed but didn't fvck her ,but I have fvcked three sisters including their mother,that was my fantasy then,since I accomplished that, I stopped having fantasies,they could be very dangerous

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by okoroemeka(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2022
ShadowCracker:

Damn shocked.

The way you openly talk about your fantasies as a female, you must be a very confident individual.

if you initiate weird sex you will be surprised and how easy it is to fvck women in bush,car,fields,restroom,Cinema,any weird and crazy place you can think off,the day I nacked one slay queen behind their house in the generator shed I know women love adventurous sex

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
thats why its safer with real couples and people who have something to lose
LadyD22:

BDSM
party
DP
but I think I'll never get to try any , your brothers are becoming more dangerous by the day , it's either they're recording you , they drug and rape you, they use you for ritual or they kill you for fun , let the fantasy remain in my head
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Samlion(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
I just have a weird fantasy with women CEO am bi thought 😝😝😝😝 grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by faceLAGOS: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
I’d love to bang a mute.

A pregnant woman.
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by SavageResponse(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
My own na muslim woman for inside massalachi with her hijab on....i want her to be screaming allahu akbar as i dey fire from back

grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Most women CEOs love pv$$y too
Samlion:
I just have a weird fantasy with women CEO am bi thought 😝😝😝😝 grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
lets have a 2 girl one guy party
Samlion:
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
AnalScatLover:
Scat and dirty anal

What the Bleep is that?!

No pun intended grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Samlion(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Greatblackpimp:
lets have a 2 girl one guy party
Sure where you at cool cool
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Ekaka1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My all-time sexual fantasy;
Shagging a widow on top of her husband's grave a night after his interment.

This is just for the thrill of knowing her husband is watching but can't do a thing about it.
Sadly, the closest I've gotten to this is shagging a widow at her husband's service of songs.
Madman...NwaAmaikpe is back...no...yes? grin
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Greatblackpimp(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Samlion:

Sure where you at cool cool

Lagos.

@infamousVCTR is my telegram
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Sniper101(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
gfon:
fvcking identical twins at thesame time,fvcking an albino,let me accomplish the first two,then i would consider a dwarf

I've always wanted to fvck an albino too πŸ˜†
And then a midget

But my greatest fantasy of all is...
Watching two Bi girls going at each other with vigor n enthusiasm, while I watch. And then when am charged up, from behind I'll plunge in in2 d1 who's eating the other's coochie ☺️

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by Divoc19(f): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Thank God I have none
Re: What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? by LittleBigDick(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Mine is bleeping a woman that's chained to hands from to legs while I whip nasty strokes on her body

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / Lovers On The Loose / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.