Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. (61123 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon / My Last Week Of Joblessness And I Hope It Will Be Yours Soon Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Fhowe: 8:23am On May 24, 2021
CoolJulian:

Does this your experience now make it right/proper for one to be drawn to, and abandoned in a strange land? What kind of experience can ever justify carrying out such a wicked act against a fellow human, abeg?
abandoned in a strange land when it is within nigeria ,boss i am not justifying what he did but come on think about it 16k to live on for 3 months and we know it will be more than 3 months .When ever i am visiting lag if i do not have money to put at a hotel i always take atleast something tangible to support wherever i will be staying with the way the economy is to even feed an extra mouth is a big problem for alot of people
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Igbankpa(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2021
Benz4pimp:
this your comment about glory,made me shed tears...3 weeks ago,I was pleading with my neighbor to take me to his pastor,I have invested in different areas but no returns yet,I was close to depression.my neighbor started playing me,if I ask him today,he will say tomorrow morning,the next morning,he will say evening.chai me that hate to beg!!!he did this for 2 weeks,I just ex him.bro,my 4bed duplex don reach decking as at today in space of 10 days.....funny enough he still took 500# from me yesterday
baba no cut d soap i know say you deh manage am, make i just rub am for my head.
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Igbankpa(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2021
Johel:

Hi...I can help u out genuinely with a job and accommodation.
i need help too sir
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Johel(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2021
Igbankpa:
i need help too sir

Send email "johelchyville@gmail.com"
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Igbankpa(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
Johel:

Send email "johelchyville@gmail.com"
sent boss
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Leonron(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2021
SportsHD:

He blocked the OP's number and on facebook.
He just wanted the op to learn that this life is cold.
I once declined to help a fellow stranded friend in lagos. He came from abk, he had a job interview in Abuja and I'd already promised him the money but, didn't give him the money, and I didn't block him, I just blue ticked his messages and declined his calls.

I even posted 3 cups of loud, worth more than the tf he was asking, on my WhatsApp so he could see.

Not that I'm wicked but he has spread gay rumors about me in the past just to get my girl.
Thought I forgot.
Maybe the guy also wanted to payback the OP for something he did or the guy is just plain wicked.

Blue ticked
posted to whatsapp status?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bro you harsh o! but do you think he will remember what he did to you to make you run am street?
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Ellegacy(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2021
berrystunn:

Know your workers bro some aboki are reliable too some are security.
And you can also get some cheap products for cleaning in Lagos ..

I know you dislike Lagos. grin grin grin

Thanks man
Re: What A Friend Did To Me Last Week. by Anastessay(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
In every situation, give thanks ... In Warri, we say " instead of bad thing to happen, make rain fall " ... God has saved you from something...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / NIS Invitation For Interview. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.