Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist (57385 Views)

Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation' / "No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ThatFairGuy: 11:11am On May 23, 2021
Prophet of doom chestbeating undecided

You'll Understand very soon cheesy[s]
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize! Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!
[/s]
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:12am On May 23, 2021
Empiree:
Nigerians don't think. You complained and condemned for Britain's amalgamation of Nigeria but you support Israel created by the same British.

The people that are currently occupying Palestine (Israelis) are Europeans who converted to Judaism. They are Ashkenazi Jews (western Europe).

In our around 1903 Jews were gonna settle in East Africa but they diverted to Palestine and settled there.
They don't know this many of them don't even know the ideology that birthed the current state of Israel.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Belial06: 11:12am On May 23, 2021
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

The Philistines are not the present day Palestinians.

Also religion is not the main reason why there is a conflict.I think you should read the full history of everything before making blind opinions about a conflict you clearly do not know about

Start by reading Zionism and the ideology behind how the state of Israel came to be in 1948 and why Palestinians fled their homes.Read the full story
[/s]

You are either uneducated or naive

How can you quote an anti semetic sentimental document like Zionism as a point of reference?

Are you a graduate at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by ThatFairGuy: 11:12am On May 23, 2021
CHESTBEATERS. UNTIL NA slaughter you all finish tongue
SEasternVictory:
I fully agree 1000%

The same with Biafra ;

'No Peace until Nigger-rians recognise Biafra's right to exist.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Emmadoc: 11:12am On May 23, 2021
Ausval:
Israel have what it takes to give all of them hot ,back to back to back

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

An average Israeli citizen can drive an armour tank and fire a rocket luncher

Plus Israel has a spiritual backing that those other nations don't have

The best thing for those other nations is to make peace with Israel

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo

Which spiritual backing is that Don't tell me it is from God because Israel is not Christian country.

Except they are using otumokpo from congo

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Kingrefreshed: 11:14am On May 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:14am On May 23, 2021
after4:
If you ask me I will tell you that all democrats do not support Israel. But you see, when you come to warfare, the US can't ignore Israel. You see that iron dome, for now only the Israel has it and they are busy making advanced version of it while the US are yet to have even one. That thing can intercept anything in the air no matter how tiny it is even if it's a drone

Stop saying what you don't know. That Iron Dome is just another anti-missile defense system. US has enough of it on their warships and aircraft carriers. The reason why Israel is deploying it on their land is because their country is small and the enemy firing weapons against them are not that skilled either and also from a small country. Some are still landing despite the fact that it is Hamas-built rockets.

Any technologically advanced country like Russia, China or France will easily overwhelm that missile defense system and get past it. Israel doesn't stand a chance against those guys.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by leofab(f): 11:15am On May 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
That’s how it goes..

Once USA is behind you, media propaganda will favor you..

For say Isreal is located in Arab region, media wont say the same..
you know the hypocrisy of America... remember the Cuba missile crisis..will America allow a communist nation in the heart of North America..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:15am On May 23, 2021
youngpresidooo:
i think the question is where was palestine when Israel was there, do you know that israel has been there before even AD ages?
Actually if that is the argument then you will know that parts of Syria,Lebanon and other Middle eastern counties in the present day were actually part of northern Israel and Judea if that is the case let the Isreali's go and claim those land as well.The land Israel is occupying is small compared to what it was back then if we are to go with your narrative.It was a name change and a ruler called the place Palestine which it has been known till this day.Same way some terroritories of today were called something else yesterday.

Let me ask you was Isreal the only nation there as at that time?

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Wannabenz: 11:16am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I have read this Mr and you are the one confusing yourself.If you wanna talk about Israel being there before it became a state in 1948 then you will agree that the land it is currently occupying is smaller than what it occupied before now.

Also the Palestinians are not Philistines the Assyrian ruler called the place Palestine-Assyria earlier on that doesn't make the Palestinians Philistines
Get a much better updated source

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Jokerman(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2021
humble1988:
. Israel and Jews nation will end up disgracefully. It is a question of time.

This will only happen when the "abomination of desolation" occurs

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by onenaija001(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It is not inseparable it is just politics and political interest.

Not all Americans especially young Americans support Israel and not all American Jews do too.
those young ones you mentioned were just brain-washed in the globalist dominated schools but a lot of American parents have woken up. The global government can have their way in Europe and others, but not in the USA. Their bond is beyond politics or even Biden.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:16am On May 23, 2021
that same regions.
Wars was what dispersed them.
they came back together in 1948 to go back home.
I hear story that they wnt to give them a place in East Africa. that wont have worked.
An average isreali believe that Jerusalem is their God's given place. that was where King Solomon built the temple of God that was destroyed during the time of Jeroboam and Rehoboam.
So see until Jerusalem is returned bck to the owner there can never be peace in that area. Israelites feels they were robbed of their land. that areaa is where Cannan land that Abraham got. they lost it when whey went to Egypt , they got it back through Joshua. see the story is more than 1948.
urchcoded:
has been where?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Komu1048(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2021
By 5:pm today this is how the table will look like
1. Mancity
2. Man Utn
3. Chelsea
4. Leicester city
5. Liverpool

Amen and Amen
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by doffman: 11:17am On May 23, 2021
divinecode101:

You mean people wey dey knack their head for ground who worship dead God Allah?
Dont worry guy .

When you did not placed your head to touch ground to worship your God in your lifetime , that your head will be forcibly touched ground in your grave and spread in the soil and the maggot will eat it for breakfast ; you will be nothing other than eating skeleton to face That God you have been mockering of ; and the worst thing for you is that JESUS will deny you and you will be in agony . Repent to God and stop behaving madly.

Don't you think abusing Muslim cannot solve any problem of yours ? You will be forgotten same way your leaders and your fellow people did .
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Belial06: 11:17am On May 23, 2021
[s]
Buliwyf:

Stop saying what you don't know. That Iron Dome is just another anti-missile defense system. US has enough of it on their warships and aircraft carriers. The reason why Israel is deploying it on their land is because their country is small and the enemy firing weapons against them are not that skilled either and also from a small country. Some are still landing despite the fact that it is Hamas-built rockets.

Any technologically advanced country like Russia, China or France will easily overwhelm that missile defense system and get past it. Israel doesn't stand a chance against those guys.
[/s]

Shut up stop talking what you don't know

You are very uninformed

Muslim bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Chirowman(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2021
It's Ok
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:18am On May 23, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

[s]You are either uneducated or naive

How can you quote an anti semetic sentimental document like Zionism as a point of reference?

Are you a graduate at all[/s]?
You are actually uneducated if you could not comprehend that I was explaining the ideology behind the formation of the state of Israel today or do you want to deny that it wasn't Zionism?

You are actually the one I should be asking if you are a graduate because you don't understand English.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Nobody: 11:18am On May 23, 2021
Ausval:
Israel have what it takes to give all of them hot ,back to back to back

Israel has one of the strongest military power with sophisticated weapons and technology in the world

An average Israeli citizen can drive an armour tank and fire a rocket luncher

Plus Israel has a spiritual backing that those other nations don't have

The best thing for those other nations is to make peace with Israel

Trying to engage Israel in war is at the detriment of their own safety and existence

Don't go to war with a nation that has God's backing ...the casualties go kpor ooooo
which god are u talking of common south korea go chase the god backing them to his grave
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Ever8090: 11:19am On May 23, 2021
Kosoco:
Israel is Bigger than Biden. He got no option....
you even understand wetin him talk?..no body forced him to say what he said, even if he had chosen to go the opposite of his statement, Israel won't beat him.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:19am On May 23, 2021
Wannabenz:

It'll never end. It's spiritual and both thier ancestral homes. All Kings of Israel has fought Philistines (the present day Palestine). And now that Hamas(Muslims) are running the Palestine government...it'll never end because Muslims fancy violence over peace if you're not thier kind and Israel is surrounded by Muslim enemy nations. It would've been easier in 2006 if Fatah(backed by USA and Israel) won the Palestine election instead of Hamas terrorists. And Trump normalized ties with Israel and some Muslim nation that was why,you didn't hear most Muslim nations condemning Israel during this recent crisis. The war is now between the Hamas terrorists and Israel not even Palestine forces. And the terrorists keeps endangering innocent civilians.

Wrong Philistine is not present day Palestine. It is much more nuanced than that. Most modern Palestinians are actually Arabs. That is different.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:19am On May 23, 2021
No one cares about the Christian thing.
Prophecy doesnt care about your religion.
even the Muslims as been predicted in the bible. only that the bible refer to them has antichrists
used plural.
Emmadoc:

Hilarious!!! I know you said this because you think Israel is ordained by God...

Sorry to break your heart bro, but Israel is not even Christian state.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Sterope(f): 11:19am On May 23, 2021
Are you the one on your profile? God have mercy!

Emyogalanya:
so is now racist una go cry tire
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Belial06: 11:20am On May 23, 2021
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

You are actually uneducated if you could not comprehend that I was explaining the ideology behind the formation of the state of Israel today or do you want to deny that it wasn't Zionism?

You are actually the one I should be asking if you are a graduate because you don't understand English.
[/s]

Typical uneducated head slamming bigot

Go and cry for Palestine grin

Bigotted simp

Israel will forever be the boss of you Muslims forever till you generation ends

Cry and cry nothing will change

Israel will outlive your generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by GeneralPula: 11:20am On May 23, 2021
leofab:
you know the hypocrisy of America... remember the Cuba missile crisis..will America allow a communist nation in the heart of North America..

They’re grade one hypocrite..
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by leofab(f): 11:21am On May 23, 2021
Veggieseedies:
No matter the bloc that emerges the POTUS, America will always be America and the number one Ally of Isreal. You'll be thinking an alliance with Hamas in Palestine and Arab world in general should Biden become president. See for yasef
lol.. if you can remember when America withdrew their support for Britain.. na race and shame dem take comot for for Egypt (suez crisis ) and Palestine.....
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:21am On May 23, 2021
[quote author=Wannabenz post=101978370][/quote]

Lol I will advise that you read about Irgun,Haganah and Lehi.

Read about Deir Yassin and how the militant Zionist started it first by invading Palestinian lands in 1948 and how Palestinians fled their homes in what is today called the Nakba
you can use Google or YouTube these are verified facts Instead of quoting Netanyahu start from the very beginning.Read about Zionism,christian Zionism and how it helped form the state of Israel.

There are two sides to every story.The Arabs didn't just wake up one morning and tormented trouble you should find out what led to the trouble.
Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by Buliwyf: 11:22am On May 23, 2021
goody234:
Every time i listen to biden i now think the USA election was a big con ....more black people voted for his old decrepit ass than in the history of America ...more than obama ?? That is just not believable ...
I feel sorry for black people voting for the democrats same old policy of doing nothing specific for black people ....they had the anti asian attack laws for asians .... with those fake videos showing black people attacking asians .....same old BENIGN NEGLECT policy they have been practicing for decades..

So you mean black people attacking Asians are fake? But the black people themselves acknowledge it's a problem in their community. Maybe you should travel out of Nigeria before becoming an armchair analyst who thinks he knows what is good for blacks in America than they themselves.

1 Like

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by youngpresidooo: 11:23am On May 23, 2021
Now get this straight, Israel doesnt care about any other land than Jerusalem. if you take all the whole land they have and give them Jerusalem, they will still stop the fight. they want that place so they can rebuild the solomon temple and that is why they dispersed any muslim praying there, they believe you are desecrating the place.
you guys need to understand this war
AmazonTopaz:

Actually if that is the argument then you will know that parts of Syria,Lebanon and other Middle eastern counties in the present day were actually part of northern Israel and Judea if that is the case let the Isreali's go and claim those land as well.The land Israel is occupying is small compared to what it was back then if we are to go with your narrative.It was a name change and a ruler called the place Palestine which it has been known till this day.Same way some terroritories of today were called something else yesterday.

Let me ask you was Isreal the only nation there as at that time?

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AndyCole16(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
They recongnize or they don't recongnize! Israel is their Father!
Israel is their Head!
Israel is the Chief Corner stone of the World!

Argue with ur keypads!
You know NOTHING about the Bible, you openly support bloodshed which is very opposite of God's personality of love.

Do you really believe in this thrash God is supporting Israel? cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:24am On May 23, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

[s]Typical uneducated head slamming bigot

Go and cry for Palestine grin

Bigotted simp

Israel will forever be the boss of you Muslims forever till you generation ends

Cry and cry nothing will change

Israel will outlive your generation[/s].

Lol I am not a Muslim and it is obvious that you are a clown that is saying nonsense.

When sane people are talking and making sane arguments I will advise that you don't talk so that you don't embarrass yourself.I thought you will counter my submissions with facts but you don't even know anything of what you are talking about and you are just a bigot.It is your generation that Isreal with outlive.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:24am On May 23, 2021
AndyCole16:

You know NOTHING about the Bible, you openly support bloodshed which is very opposite of God's personality of love.

Do you really believe in this thrash God is supporting Israel? cry cry
He is a Christian Zionist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.