Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? (30818 Views)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / Waiting For Conception: The Travails Of Couples In The Hands Of “womb Watchers” / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by nemynely(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Frequent sex, at least 3 times weekly for 12 months.

Possible screening
Wife
1. Urine M/C/S
2. Hormonal assay/profile
3. USS

Husband
1. Seminalysis (sperm)
2. Semen or Urine M/C/S

Note: wife cans HVS but most women are not comfortable with it so UCS is OK

Quackery spotted.
Op, read my recommendation.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by moneyissweet(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
You should start worrying after one year.

But I beg you in the name of God to Comot your mind there so that you go dey alive to see your incoming children.

Just relax and stop counting days and weeks.

Wen the time comes the belle go enter.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by kambili999(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:
I would like to hear from experienced couples here. 19th of this month made it two months since I've been married, yet my wife has not conceived. I'm getting a bit worried. We have intercourse all through her ovulation, though we plan on seeing the doctor this week.

Could you render advice as well as share your experience here? How long did it take you or your wife to conceive after marriage?
sir ,how old are u?

How old is your wife?
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Donpenny(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2021
Don't marry old men or women una no go listen , later una go dey disturb us with infertility story. Just relax your mind and Bleep harder

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by nemynely(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2021
incogni2o:
It's never too early.

It's a joyful thing to conceive immediately after marraige.

What you need to do is to ask for advice from fertilization experts. You may be coupulating the wrong way.

Also ask your wife about past history of treating UTIs and STIs.

Some if not properly treated may lead to delayed pregnancy and the earlier they are tackled, the better.

You also personally go and do sperm count test to be sure they arent the culprit.

Dont be deceived by people saying you shouldn't be pressured. It's better dealing with the known than the unknown. Don't fake not being anxious, Face your Fears. And that early.

Anxiety is a wind that blows no good. It makes people literarily convert penalties to throw-ins. Relax op.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by God2man2again(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2021
Relax. Consult the Doctor. Never forget to pray about it.

It is well in Jesus name.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by wacoj(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2021
Mine was 4 months after our wedding and I had 3 children in 5 years without twins.

My point is that it is too early for you to worry.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by vickydevoka(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2021
Bamss1:
After six months of mating for at least 3 times a week
Wrong . 3 times a week. Na small girl u de Bleep. He need to relax and boost de sperm. Someone looking for a child need to apply wisdom and not to de Bleep Bleep all de time, same thing will happen bcus u repeating same thing. At least three time in a month.

Person way de prepare war no de take 1 or two days do preparation. I go plan well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by nemynely(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2021
donestk:
Bro just go for seminal analysis (sperm count) if its below, treat, if not keep trying. Much later take her for checks.

Another quackery spotted.
Op relax.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by IamAsiri: 10:26pm On May 23, 2021
drlateef:

For virgin males and females they usually don’t miss the first month. But for others, you should be worried after 2 years of regular unprotected intercourse that you do twice weekly.

You are not 100% right o. Not at all.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2021
godgizzy:
Two months is still too early for such complains, but nevertheless, you both should still go for medical checkup..... With the high level of moral decadence been seen in our society today, it's not surprising that alot of ladies go into marriage without them having a womb, probably, due to series of abortions which might have cause damage to the womb.

As a man also, do ensure you do a medical check on yourself if you are medically fit to impregnate a woman.....

Safe abortion doesn't damage the womb.Some women have problems conceiving due to various health factors and many of these women never had abortions nor any so called immoral ifestyles too.

The female anatomy is different for every woman some conceive easily others do not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by kokomilala(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2021
After one year of having regular sex.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by nemynely(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
U cant compare marriage n relationship, especially when it's comes to pregnancy, so much temptation toward marriage than relationship becos its legitimate n noting good comes easy, so just relax ur mind n tell her to go for test thou yeast infection n chlamydia can block passage of sperm into d woman egg, if na relationship una de she for don get belly since

Yet again another quackery.
For the upteen time, self medication, self test/investigation is quackery.
See your gynaecologist after 12months.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Friedfred(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2021
Op just dey straff your wife steady and stop calculating ovulation this or that. If one year reach and she no pump. You can now visit the doctor. As u dey talk u dey sound like who dey follow protocol

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:33pm On May 23, 2021
SweetCuntess:
you both better enjoy the peace and quiet you have now before babies start coming. E for better if na men dey born pikin sef mtcheeew
I swear.

Nigerians self ehn person go marry the next item Na to born pikin of the man nor help the woman after pikin come dem go dey drift apart and the kids will take centre stage this is why some couples don't have kids until a year or two after so that they can be stress free and Bond pretty well to enjoy themselves but for Naija,womb watchers dey wait for you if after a year dem go dey conclude nonsense when they may not know the plan you and your spouse made when it comes to having kids but everyone get opinion for couples private matter that is one of the reasons people rush to have kids and delay for a second pregnancy because once one drop everybody eye go comot from them.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by nemynely(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2021
vickydevoka:
Bros ur wife is above 30 years, so it's a normal thing.
First of all take a break of at least two weeks, so ur sperm can be strong fertile.bcus her eggs are week so it need thick sperm.
U as a man need to play a vital role at this point. That's if her womb is still intact.
Rush rush no de give woman above 30 belle. Na strategy and tactics. Take less suger and detoxifier, take sperm buster like tiger nut and wall nut

Naija and quackery are like 5&6
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Grateful02(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2021
Boss you get mind with this comment.
You no want make OP sleep close eye?
godgizzy:
Two months is still too early for such complains, but nevertheless, you both should still go for medical checkup..... With the high level of moral decadence been seen in our society today, it's not surprising that alot of ladies go into marriage without them having a womb, probably, due to series of abortions which might have cause damage to the womb.

As a man also, do ensure you do a medical check on yourself if you are medically fit to impregnate a woman.....
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by vickydevoka(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2021
nemynely:

Naija and quackery are like 5&6
My brother na person way wear de shoe know where en de pain am
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by radiance26(f): 10:41pm On May 23, 2021
Haha! Two months is still honeymoon,relax your mind and enjoy yourselves.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by adanny01(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:
I would like to hear from experienced couples here. 19th of this month made it two months since I've been married, yet my wife has not conceived. I'm getting a bit worried. We have intercourse all through her ovulation, though we plan on seeing the doctor this week.

Could you render advice as well as share your experience here? How long did it take you or your wife to conceive after marriage?

My wife and I agreed to not conceive in the first 6months of our marriage. However, 1 day after wedding, na condom I go use? Nah! I poured it inside. Na so e con dey happen for a month straight. We just assumed that the six months was not going to happen and we expected her to be pregnant that month but nothing. 3 months later, her blood pressure dey rise due to fear. Na marathon sex for me oh until I went to the website babycenterdotcom. I recommended the site to 3 friends in the same situation and all got pregnant in less than 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by nemynely(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2021
vickydevoka:

My brother na person way wear de shoe know where en de pain am

Hitting ones head on the wall has never cured a headache.
Running very fast in the wrong direction has never led anyone to the right/anticipated destination.
Please let's be guided, for the foundation is more important than the structure.

4 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by incogni2o: 10:45pm On May 23, 2021
nemynely:

Anxiety is a wind that blows no good. It makes people literarily convert penalties to throw-ins. Relax op.

Well, I agree in a way.

OP please Relax. Especially for your wife

I remember my wife her first disappointment the first month after marraige. grin

Support your wife also, Never make it seem as if you are thinking much of it.

It is well.

Bouncing Baby Boy this time next year IJN.
Amen.

6 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Abakelawal(f): 10:50pm On May 23, 2021
Two months is too small abi you want to open baby factory ne
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Insectkiller: 10:50pm On May 23, 2021
Common keep on fvcking..

You need to fvck the pvssy well..then it can recognize you before it will allow ur sperm to enter d main place and form..

because you have brought this out in public, I pronounce on you another......

Anyways, just keep fvcking and fvcking and fvcking..

If u havent gotten what you want after 2years, consult your doctor or ur pastor or ima
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by one4GOD(f): 11:00pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:

2months and you are already getting this apprehensive, obviously you went into that marriage because you want kids. Just divorce your wife and marry another one that probably will conceive 2hrs after your marriage. yeyeh, its your type that put women under pressure which will eventually compound problems that dont exist.

3 Likes

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by NaMe4: 11:12pm On May 23, 2021
2 years of regular, frequent intercourse
( about 3 times a week).
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Mikirolex: 11:18pm On May 23, 2021
After 1year of regular intercourse of 3 to 5 times a week.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by excel101(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2021
After our wedding it took my wife exactly 9months (with regular prayers) before she could take in. Though @ a point she became worried just few months after our wedding, but i kept encouraging her, by giving instances of 3 couples within our meighbourhood that wedded before us, and were still expectant, but to God be the Glory, eventually she took in. Though 2months is too short for you to be, but still, its not out of place, probably if age/fear is the factor. Both of you can still go for tests to clear your fears.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Laideabdulahi: 11:30pm On May 23, 2021
Cutehector:
Before wedding, girl go catch belle like 5G network, after wedding omo e go slow like gprs

Omor, how you take know.
Exactly, the point.
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by drlateef: 11:32pm On May 23, 2021
IamAsiri:

You are not 100% right o. Not at all.

Why? Do you know the definition of infertility or you think I am making beer parlour talk?
Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by Drjoe8989(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2021
Infertility is the inability of couple to achieve conception after 1 year of regular unprotected penetrative sex. Regular sex means at least 3 times a week. Keep working. Minimum of 3 times weekly for 1 year

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? by MummyD2020(f): 11:39pm On May 23, 2021
zeenaman:

Everything you people will blame her, while the issue could be from you. Maybe you guys havent tried while shes in her ovulation. She should monitor her ovulation period then you strike. Thats if you both are ok. Medically, active couples can start complaining of not being able to conceive if after one year of been together and no pregnancy. Two months is very short

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.