Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Are Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This? (2345 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2021
Just a short one

I made 60k on a supply i did then for the love of Chelsea i staked them to win today as expected with 40k out of d money. I gave my fiancee 20k.

As we know Chelsea lost unfortunately embarassed i approached my fiancee to borrow me 5k from the money i just gave her, I need to manage it till d end of d month...She is blatantly refusing

How do you see this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by habsydiamond(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2021
Sorry to shock u... Oga u deserve what u got oo... No blame the babe oo... Na chelsea u for blame cos if they have won u wouldn't have gone back to ur babe in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by john633(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2021
Mugu
Shebi u be yoruba?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2021
john633:
Mugu
Shebi u be yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2021
she supposed bite you join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by chatinent: 9:50pm On May 23, 2021
If she even dared giving you, she should be arrested for abusing a minor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
she supposed bite you join
ontop my money
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2021
chatinent:
If she even dared giving you, she should be arrested for abusing a minor.
don't forget i gave it to her o
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by chatinent: 11:02pm On May 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
don't forget i gave it to her o

What I can't digest easily is the amount you used to bet. Mehn, boys dey hungry for street fa.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2021
chatinent:

What I can't digest easily is the amount you used to bet. Mehn, boys dey hungry for street fa.
I got caught.

Painful
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by frozen70(f): 11:51pm On May 23, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Just a short one

I made 60k on a supply i did then for the love of Chelsea i staked them to win today as expected with 40k out of d money. I gave my fiancee 20k.

As we know Chelsea lost unfortunately embarassed i approached my fiancee to borrow me 5k from the money i just gave her, I need to manage it till d end of d month...She is blatantly refusing

How do you see this

Stop giving her money let's see if the relationship is based on money or love

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by paulolee(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2021
see Wetin Chelsea cause....assuming they win. we for no see such kinda post this Monday morning
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ImaIma1(f): 12:25pm On May 24, 2021
Why are men like this? cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2021
it serves u right. why u go use ur last card go bet and now u are begging for 5k . guy go and borrow sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by thatsleepboy1: 12:42pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by AmuAwusa: 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
Smart girl.
She knows she is dating a _fool. She just dey collect Wetin she fit grab before she finally dumps him.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by stupidmod3: 1:09pm On May 24, 2021
too many stories believing is a problem now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by mosdii(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 24, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Just a short one

How do you see this

Emeka Emeka, How many times did I Call you?? You fit dash woman 20k abi na 2k you wan talk foolish boy Omo Alabi....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

Me and this Babe use to lock horns In the past, You know I had to back off when I realized you were married with a Kid.....grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ImaIma1(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Me and this Babe use to lock horns In the past, You know I had to back off when I realized you were married with a Kid.....grin grin grin

So why were always locking horns?

And why did my marital status make you back off?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
EmekaBlue:
ontop my money

yes
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 24, 2021
ImaIma1:

So why were we always locking horns?

And why did my marital status make you back off?

The Usual stuffs between both genders here naw, I Just have this thing of respecting married women because I believe you are more responsible now.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ImaIma1(f): 9:51pm On May 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

The Usual stuffs between both genders here naw, I Just have this thing of respecting married women because I believe you are more responsible now.....

The gender wars are just pointless childish, and many will get to realize that later.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Whois(m): 5:17am On May 25, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Smart girl.
She knows she is dating a _fool. She just dey collect Wetin she fit grab before she finally dumps him.

True

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Smart girl.
same way some of u invested in bitcoin and mmm....people make mistake in a bid to get profit from your money. No b everyday my 40k dey loss so mind the way u use d fool word.

A fool Is also fvckin her if u put it that way bfr We both path ways...let her ask me of money again na....she should enjoy all d ones I've given her in d past.

If i had won now she will still be d one to Collect extra
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2021
ImaIma1:
Happy Birthday
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2021
frozen70:

Stop giving her money let's see if the relationship is based on money or love
Exactly. Thanks
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by ImaIma1(f): 9:42am On May 26, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Happy Birthday

Thanks a lot for the wish wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Just a short one

How do you see this
grin grin
Very Good
Next time you wont let the devil tempt you.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / S*x With My Naughty Step-mom 18+ / Advice Me :- Two Dead Bodies Will Meet God Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.