Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander (2066 Views)

When You're Jobless And Still Do This [PICTURES] / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 7:11pm On Mar 26
i am tired of wallowing in abject poverty, life seems meaningless for me i am depressed and suicidal.
i have been trying to get something to do with my life but i couldnt find any. all i do is sit down at home 24/7 and listen to females jibber-jabber which make me more depressed and feel like a loser. staying at home is emasculating me i am tired.
i graduated 4 years ago, i never get any job. who needs a graduate job? all i want is to be active and be doing something.
i look for construction site job, labourer job or a factory job but i couldnt find any, like i am cursed.
whenever i log into my whatsapp and check the pictures of my friends i feel more depressed because i am clearly depreciating while they are appreciating, i think i am under a strong spell because nothing seems to work for me.
they say an idle mind is a devil's workshop, the devil has been planting different kind of bad ideas into my head and i have been ignoring but lately i begin to take it serious. i dont wanna end up a criminal but it keeps appearing to me that crime is the only solution for my wretched life.
this coming april i will be 30 years old with nothing to my name, i have nothing in this life except my old broken phone and my 2 old shirts and one trouser.
i am more depressed lately, because im clocking 30 without nothing, if i have not start life when shall i start? the average life expectancy of Nigerians is 54 years and i lived 30years poor and wretched how many do i have left if i dont start life now?
honestly i dont wanna end up a criminal or a chronic online beggar. i want something of my own but this country keeps failing me. the regret the years i wasted going to school, if i had not wasted time going to school nd used the time i wasted learning skills i would have a professional welder, carpenter or a mechanic by now but here i am with nothing but a useless paper called a DEGREE grin
My life is a mess but i thank God for it.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by detopea1: 7:20pm On Mar 26
I am a graduate and jobless too.

You saying that crime seems to be the only way is pathetic.

You still need capital to commit a crime. Unless you want to be a pickpocket and stand the risk of getting burnt when caught.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Zwooks: 7:22pm On Mar 26
You go learn to be a farm manager ?
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Badmashiii: 7:26pm On Mar 26
detopea1:
I am a graduate and jobless too.

You saying that crime seems to be the only way is pathetic.

You still need capital to commit a crime. Unless you want to be a pickpocket and stand the risk of getting burnt when caught.

You are very wise. TRUE CRIMINAL ARE NEVER BROKE OR POOR .

You can't commit any profitable crime without a capital.

6 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by ikeno(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26
All I have to say is just this👇

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Breatheon: 7:47pm On Mar 26
Sorry
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Elegantspiker(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26
odenkirk:
i am tired of wallowing in abject poverty, life seems meaningless for me i am depressed and suicidal.
If you had a laptop, I would've taught you how to get paid in Euro and Dollars online, which can translate to N300k and above a month. Like every other high turn-in venture, this involves capital for a start too. However, it would've been on me. I have mint condition laptop deserted in my room, which I would've way-billed to you. But I am out of the country currently. May be keep in touch with me.

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by obinna58(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26
Elegantspiker:
If you had a laptop, I would've taught you how to get paid in Euro and Dollars online, which can translate to N300k and above a month. Like every other high turn-in venture, this involves capital for a start too. However, it would've been on me. I have mint condition laptop deserted in my room, which I would've way-billed to you. But I am out of the country currently. May be keep in touch with me.
Teach your family first grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Elegantspiker(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26
obinna58:

Teach your family first grin grin
It's a youth thing. My family, we just 3 and all remote hustlers online. Learn not to want to start a fight, you don't know me, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Elegantspiker(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26
I did a background check and saw this @odenkirk guy is a chronic gambler. Thread closed!

5 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26
All I know is don't end it.

You're not the only one going through this.

In the end, we just have to hope it amounts to something.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Visocrate(m): 8:51pm On Mar 26
Where is your location and what skill do you have ? If you are in Abuja I have a job for you send your CV to visocrate$gmail.com
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by okoroemeka(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26
odenkirk:
i have been trying to get something to do with my life but i couldnt find any. all i do is sit down at home 24/7 and listen to females jibber-jabber which make me more depressed and feel like a loser. staying at home is emasculating me i am tired.
i graduated 4 years ago, i never get any job. who needs a graduate job? all i want is to be active and be doing something.
i look for construction site job, labourer job or a factory job but i couldnt find any, like i am cursed.
whenever i log into my whatsapp and check the pictures of my friends i feel more depressed because i am clearly depreciating while they are appreciating, i think i am under a strong spell because nothing seems to work for me.
they say an idle mind is a devil's workshop, the devil has been planting different kind of bad ideas into my head and i have been ignoring but lately i begin to take it serious. i dont wanna end up a criminal but it keeps appearing to me that crime is the only solution for my wretched life.
this coming april i will be 30 years old with nothing to my name, i have nothing in this life except my old broken phone and my 2 old shirts and one trouser.
i am more depressed lately, because im clocking 30 without nothing, if i have not start life when shall i start? the average life expectancy of Nigerians is 54 years and i lived 30years poor and wretched how many do i have left if i dont start life now?
honestly i dont wanna end up a criminal or a chronic online beggar. i want something of my own but this country keeps failing me. the regret the years i wasted going to school, if i had not wasted time going to school nd used the time i wasted learning skills i would have a professional welder, carpenter or a mechanic by now but here i am with nothing but a useless paper called a DEGREE grin
the only thing to thank God for is your good health,with that you don't need to complain because just trust me,you have not tried your best,infact you are still thinking how to start trying your best

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by MrCork: 9:26pm On Mar 26
odenkirk:

LAZY YOUTH!!@
Cant u go n sing afro beat??(no oofencsece) angry

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Hamachi(f): 9:31pm On Mar 26
Join the WhatsApp group on my profile
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by flokii: 9:42pm On Mar 26
Start farming.. you can collect bags of rice, fill them with soil and plant different crops that will fetch you money. The profit you get should be re-invested in your mini farm and watch your business grow.
If you are good with fixing things.. learn laptop and phone repairs and be making your money.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 10:14pm On Mar 26
Elegantspiker:
I did a background check and saw this @odenkirk guy is a chronic gambler. Thread closed!
bro i take God beg you pls dont change ur mind about helping me. i know i gambled before but its because of the current situation i am in, if get something doing nothing will make me do that thing i swear
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 10:16pm On Mar 26
Visocrate:
Where is your location and what skill do you have ? If you are in Abuja I have a job for you send your CV to visocrate$gmail.com
i am currently in kano but moving to abuja won't be an issue for me
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 11:04pm On Mar 26
flokii:
Start farming.. you can collect bags of rice, fill them with soil and plant different crops that will fetch you money. The profit you get should be re-invested in your mini farm and watch your business grow.
If you are good with fixing things.. learn laptop and phone repairs and be making your money.
farming needs capital which i dont have
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Mar 27
No wonder you children are quick to throw insults one’s way. Ninety-nine percent of una. I laugh at una.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by TheFinesseKid: 7:53am On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
bros. Good morning. I have a laptop. Could you teach me please. I beg you
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
To think you even wanted to help his gambling ass....

Kai....do extend your help to other people who need it

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Highestpromoton(m): 8:37am On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:

Do you know that E-money, Kcee, Drake are chronic gamblers.
The issue isn’t about gambling, this young man needs help, a Job, a source of income.
Many young Nigerians gamble not because they enjoy it but because they think that it is their only hope.
If you give them good jobs, you will watch them reduce the way they bet.

9 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by gentlegiant95: 9:40am On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
teach me boss. I got a laptop already
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Samuelojonla123(m): 10:01am On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
Bro if you wanna help the guy go ahead and do that, everybody get their own past so no use his past life judge am.... Naso I take like those Gee guys be that dem no dey hide update for each other.
No one knows tomorrow cool
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by Hdanny(m): 10:09am On Mar 27
Elegantspiker:
Bro how can I reach you please?
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 11:16am On Mar 27
luminouz:

To think you even wanted to help his gambling ass....

Kai....do extend your help to other people who need it
other people like you? mr redpiller aka women hater

2 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 11:17am On Mar 27
Highestpromoton:

Do you know that E-money, Kcee, Drake are chronic gamblers.
The issue isn’t about gambling, this young man needs help, a Job, a source of income.
Many young Nigerians gamble not because they enjoy it but because they think that it is their only hope.
If you give them good jobs, you will watch them reduce the way they bet.

God bless you my brother, i swear if i have a good paying job i will not near betting talkless of playing it.
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by odenkirk: 11:18am On Mar 27
meobizy:
No wonder you children are quick to throw insults one’s way. Ninety-nine percent of una. I laugh at una.
i am not a child, i am 29 years old
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by PerfectStranger(m): 11:47am On Mar 27
Visocrate:
I'm in Abuja bro, can I send too?
Re: Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Mar 27
odenkirk:
i am not a child, i am 29 years old
Still a child to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Abiodun / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Wat Should I Do,should I Take Her 4abortion Or I Shuld Keep D Baby Bt Am S / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.