Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria (57598 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Connected1: 12:07pm On May 24, 2021

Is it a Secondary School or Primary School?
If it is a primary school, then she deserves to be sacked, but in a secondary school well let's say some school may permit that.
The children are too young for those deep acts.
Teach them good manners and principles so that they can lead the nation well and avoid unnecessary prayers and minute silences.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Twelfthman: 12:07pm On May 24, 2021
If this happen in America I won't be surprise but Nigeria! I thought we mostly religious here
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by 2ndBase: 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
;
Kondomatic:
Nice one.

They should have sacked her and her spirit.
Why should one waste his/her prayers on Nigeria?
Nigeria be you like country wey God get interest in?

Catholics have been praying for Nigerians in distress since 03 BC yet more and more Nigerians are in distress, shit doesn't work.

Y'all praying to the God of Israel for help while Israel is busy shelling their own enemies.

They for beat her first before sacking her and banishing her spirit.

I dey laugh. You too wicked my guy grin

10 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by pek(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2021
Wrong thing to have done though the sacking is too punitive. There are students in that school whose parents might be happy about the deaths. Some might have witnessed personal deaths and nobody prayed for them thus the anger.

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:
Whenever an American citizen wake up in the morning, they will pray that God should bless America.
This country is turning to something else and i dont think Nigeria can ever balance again, my cousin who works in a private school got back home after the proprietress sacked her for asking the student to pray for the redemption of Nigeria, and also telling the student to observe a minute silence for the COAS and the military personnel that lost their life in the plane crash.
Is it a crime to pray for one's nation again?
The woman is an enemy of the nation for her to have rejected prayer for our dear nation.

Na oversabi cause your cousin 's sack. Wetin concern agbero with overload, so, wetin concern those students with COAS?

Children wey too young sef to know what it means to be catered for. Your cousin dey ask dem for a minute silence. She has learned another life's lesson anyway!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ayoka2015(f): 12:35pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:
Whenever an American citizen wake up in the morning, they will pray that God should bless America.
This country is turning to something else and i dont think Nigeria can ever balance again, my cousin who works in a private school got back home after the proprietress sacked her for asking the student to pray for the redemption of Nigeria, and also telling the student to observe a minute silence for the COAS and the military personnel that lost their life in the plane crash.
The woman is an enemy of the nation for her to have rejected prayer for our dear nation.
nawa ooo @ Dis junction we need pray � ooo
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ayoka2015(f): 12:37pm On May 24, 2021
2ndBase:
;

I dey laugh. You too wicked my guy grin
smile

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by LikeAking: 12:46pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

Religion has no biz with education.

Dont make those innocent kid naive.

Before doing any of this stuffs, she should have consulted the mgt.

U dont just do things becos its religious.

Praying fro Nigeria to be beta is the wrong approch.

The right approch is : If you want a change make it happen.

The sch ur cousing worked for know the trur meaning of education.

I can bet that with such an academic enviroment, kids fro that sch will go far in life.

Religion has no biz with education.

24 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by LikeAking: 12:47pm On May 24, 2021
sharpwriter:

Na oversabi cause your cousin 's sack. Wetin concern agbero with overload, so, wetin concern those students with COAS?

Children wey too young sef to know what it means to be catered for. Your cousin dey ask dem for a minute silence. She has learned another life's lesson anyway!

Correct.

The cousin in quote lack manners and logic, keep religion out

5 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by HomerTimpson: 12:54pm On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Follow the organisations protocol and don't invent your own idea as a worker especially if it's a company owned by someone running it themselves

Schools have curriculum for a reason, never go beyond it...

Leave other people's children out of your religious and Political affiliation

thanks man, it's cooperate organization na...we overdo religion most times,am sure military school didn't observe anything for the late COAS

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Dpaulie(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2021
Maybe because the word Nigeria no longer existing in the spiritual realm
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by liketerm: 1:45pm On May 24, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell, your cousin go sabi lie. Well this is nairaland, anyone can claim and say anything, it now left for you to use common sense to pick the right one

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by oghalebros(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2021
He may be that either the owner of the school is from JEHOVAH WITNESS OR A BIAFIAN... Sacking of the teacher is uncalled for... She would have been given strict warning instead. If there is no peace that school will not exist. So praying for the peace of the nation can not be over emphasized. undecided
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by godlessmind: 2:23pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

It's a shame that she carried her religious madness over there. BTW she deserved what she got.

10 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:26pm On May 24, 2021
THE ANSWER IS NOT FAR FETCHED.
SHE LEFT IN GOOD TIME,because HER PROPRIETRESS IS A VAMPIRE SOCKIN HER BLOOD SINCE EMPLOYED.
NOW SHE IS FREE FROM BONDAGE, HER BRAIN IS STILL INTACT, LET HER GO GET A BETTER JOB JARE.
I ONCE WORKED WITH AN INDIA PROPRIETRESS 30YRS AGO AFTER GRAD,SHE HATES CHRISTIAN PRAYERS AND KEEP
PRESSURING HER EMPLOYEE TEACHERS FOR HER TO WASH THEIR HEADS. EVIL PPL ABOUND
BUT GOD PASS THEM,THEY MUST BOW. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by gotnel: 2:34pm On May 24, 2021
Nothing is bad in someone calling for prayers for Nigeria nation.
How the proprietor of the school arrived at the decision of sacking the teacher may have another story that is not in the public eyes.

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2021
If Nigeria's problem was prayer, She would have been a superpower by now. Your cousin should go look for a job in ​the church, not in school...

She's there to teach, not to indoctrinate children with religious brouhaha. Nigerians will never learn to do anything without hanging religion around their neck.

She will make a good prayer warrior, not a teacher!!!

Pathetic!

10 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ThePlugg(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2021
Driggs:
God go punish your cousin..
U get sense at all?
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Mytopgrade: 3:07pm On May 24, 2021
Mass Recruitment‼️
for

Field Sales Executives (Remote Workers/Work-from-Home)

at

MYTOPGRADE LIMITED
Salary: 50-100k (+Commission)

✍�Experienced personnels only✍�

Interested❓�� Kindly forward your CV to mytopgradeng@gmail.com
Call 07059200083 or 07012811939 for further enquiries
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ceejay10(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
Your cousin got served. Well deserved sack. Asking anybody to pray for this goddamned country is a punishable crime.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by lasisi69(f): 3:19pm On May 24, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Follow the organisations protocol and don't invent your own idea as a worker especially if it's a company owned by someone running it themselves

Schools have curriculum for a reason, never go beyond it...

Leave other people's children out of your religious and Political affiliation

just the last statement for me
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Depressed101: 3:27pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:
what part of the country? I won't be surprised if it's S/East grin
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:
This is not the time to be patriotic as a Nigerian. Many people around you have grudges and angry with the state of the country. Just tell her to be careful next time

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
CheedyJ:
Na overskill Dey kill monkey, wont say more...
Don't be cowed man, that lady didn't do anything wrong. Do you know if she lost someone so dear to her in the crash.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Don't be cowed man, that lady didn't do anything wrong. Do you know if she lost someone so dear to her in the crash.
I see no problem with asking the pupils to pray for Nigeria but d one minute silence is what she ought to have taken permission from her employer.. that for me is over sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
CheedyJ:

I see no problem with asking the pupils to pray for Nigeria but d one minute silence is what she ought to have taken permission from her employer.. that for me is over sabi
That's why I said what if she has lost someone so dear, oh! Cos she didn't add a minute silence for my dear friend? Wait what are we saying what is a minute going to take away from the school? That was so harsh from the proprietress.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

That's why I said what if she has lost someone so dear, oh! Cos she didn't add a minute silence for my dear friend? Wait what are we saying what is a minute going to take away from the school? That was so harsh from the proprietress.
I once taught in a private school and can I tell you for free that some of those proprietress can over be overly harsh..
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2021
Depressed101:
what part of the country? I won't be surprised if it's S/East grin
SW
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Karlebolu(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2021
It's a crime to pray for this nation, a big crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.