Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria (57603 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 24, 2021
I just want to fucvk.

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Khd95(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2021
Pray for Nigeria, a very stood and annoying statement I have been hearing since I was a kid and yet Nigeria get worse by the hour

God is not stupid and he can't be mocked, he has given us what will make Nigeria great, but our mumu never do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Walkee: 6:49pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

she has'nt done anything bad, i dont think it is a sin praying for nigeria.
imagine you have a school and one of your staff came in the morning shouting Allahu akbar in the assembly ground or another one spraying native chalk and salt in the assembly ground.

10 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Veyyronnbad: 7:11pm On May 24, 2021
Driggs:
God go punish your cousin..

E don punish her already la grin

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2021
Too bad.....
i dont know why people are critisizing this girl, what is the big deal in praying for nigeria, we need to pray for God's guidance over the insecurity that has taken deep in the country, God really love us in south west and i feel we should kontinue praying for protection, it is well with our nation nigeria.
God bless Nigeria
God bless the enemies of my cousin and those wishing her bad.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
Veyyronnbad:

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
Veyyronnbad:

back to sender.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 7:19pm On May 24, 2021
Khd95:
Pray for Nigeria, a very stood and annoying statement I have been hearing since I was a kid and yet Nigeria get worse by the hour

God is not stupid and he can't be mocked, he has given us what will make Nigeria great, but our mumu never do

No matter the predicament, we need prayer.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
Connected1:

Is it a Secondary School or Primary School?
If it is a primary school, then she deserves to be sacked, but in a secondary school well let's say some school may permit that.
The children are too young for those deep acts.
Teach them good manners and principles so that they can lead the nation well and avoid unnecessary prayers and minute silences.

i dont bind the idea of a minute silence, but the issue of praying for nigeria is not a crime.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Veyyronnbad: 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

back to sender.
Sender to back
grin

Chill
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 7:23pm On May 24, 2021
Veyyronnbad:
Sender to back grin

Chill
lol...you are not serious sir.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Veyyronnbad: 7:27pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

lol...you are not serious sir.

Ma, you're very serious...

Chill
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Temitayomi001: 8:01pm On May 24, 2021
I sell all kinds of lights chandeliers, pop lights,wall security lights,dropping lights,wall bracket lights,etc....DM 08085947890
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by mastertek: 8:15pm On May 24, 2021
Praying for Nigeria is like praying for pocket of the politicians, northern oligarchy, Fulani caliphate, all security agent.

Not that all the prayers we been praying since 1906 not answered, they are manifest but unto the pocket of the owner of Nigerian.

Remember you and I don't have any stake in this country, because it belongs to the rich & politicians. As ordinary citizens you don't have any right but rice

4 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ThePlugg(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2021
Walkee:
imagine you have a school and one of your staff came in the morning shouting Allahu akbar in the assembly ground or another one spraying native chalk and salt in the assembly ground.
You've taken this to another level bruh grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nnannapat(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

she has'nt done anything bad, i dont think it is a sin praying for nigeria.
Praying for Nigeria now is a mortal Sin.
Nigeria as it is today needs a pragmatic approach not prayers,

5 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
Nnannapat:
Praying for Nigeria now is a mortal Sin.
Nigeria as it is today needs a pragmatic approach not prayers,

haaaa
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by omolola100(f): 9:00pm On May 24, 2021
ThePlugg:
You've taken this to another level bruh grin grin
soro niyen?
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Gokoyer0(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2021
We shall see by 2023 if the situation of the country is irredeemable
omolola100:
Whenever an American citizen wake up in the morning, they will pray that God should bless America.
This country is turning to something else and i dont think Nigeria can ever balance again, my cousin who works in a private school got back home after the proprietress sacked her for asking the student to pray for the redemption of Nigeria, and also telling the student to observe a minute silence for the COAS and the military personnel that lost their life in the plane crash.
Is it a crime to pray for one's nation again?
The woman is an enemy of the nation for her to have rejected prayer for our dear nation.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Lilgabby(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
Which One is "why"..She leave school wey She go pray for..go dey pray for nigeria.
Chaiii... Werey re oooh ....hahahahahah
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Naybahood(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2021
She owns her business and dictate what happens there . The woman must have been wrong by the system probably the buhari administration. Who knows ?? Who cares

5 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by juman(m): 2:20am On May 25, 2021
shawnfamous:
I don't think Ur sister is telling u everything.. We need to here from the School owners.

This make sense.
I also doubt what the cousin said.
I doubt that can happen in SW state.

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by juman(m): 2:29am On May 25, 2021
Apparently God does not hear nigerian prayers.
If not a bad president like buhari would not have been president.
80s were far better than now. Yesterday was better than today. Unfortunate!

I just imagine my friends that have been voting for buhari since 2003.
They had believe in him so much.
But this is their buhari o.
A useless president.
The baba isalẹ of bandits and kidnapers.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by boolet: 3:59am On May 25, 2021
chatinent:
A minute silence for the dead is diabolic! Praying for a dead thing is crazy!
Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36am On May 25, 2021
It's the bit about the COAS that got her sacked

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by sharpwriter(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:
Too bad.....
i dont know why people are critisizing this girl, what is the big deal in praying for nigeria, we need to pray for God's guidance over the insecurity that has taken deep in the country, God really love us in south west and i feel we should kontinue praying for protection, it is well with our nation nigeria.
God bless Nigeria
God bless the enemies of my cousin and those wishing her bad.

I can see you're not different from your cousin. In fact, my mind tells me that you're the victim not any imaginary cousin.

It is clear that you are still young and haven't learned life's basic or rather, you are dogmatically religious thinking every problem will be solved by God.

You better free yourself from religious lies that you have been taught over the years. And you had better know that more lies exist within the four walls of a church building.

I am not saying you should leave the church. I'm telling you to start using the brain God gave you.

Finally, what do you know about the existence of Nigeria to even call it a nation? A country given to you by white men to continually put the people in bondage.

What have you learned and researched about the history of the yoruba people before the amalgamation?

Are you even aware that a British publisher deliberately hid, lost or destroyed a book about the Yoruba history written by Samuel Johnson (a yoruba man)? It was his brother that gathered the scraps of the manuscript again and published it later.

I can see that you're a yoruba lady but low in knowledge about your existence, nation and people.

This Nigeria you are praying for will crumble and get destroyed soon and fast. So don't disturb yourself and don't listen to those lying prophecies from corrupt pastors about Nigeria being great.

You only know few things about Nigeria, if your eyes are open, you will understand that you have been in a slave camp all your years.

We many Nigerians were born into it and knew only Nigeria all our lives without thinking of how we existed before the evil amalgamation.

Go change your mentality and start seeking for the truth. The Nigeria you see today, very soon, you won't see it anymore!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2021
donbachi:
Which One is "why"..She leave school wey She go pray for..go dey pray for nigeria.
you can imagine, I was forced to start praying for Nigeria at the age of 2, now I'm 40, the prayers never answered, I change my prayers, last week, "Ogun kill who no want Nigeria to break", 24hrs letter, Ogun respond.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by tishbite41(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Ekiti state.
Lol
So Ekiti na Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Karozy: 7:40am On May 25, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Follow the organisations protocol and don't invent your own idea as a worker especially if it's a company owned by someone running it themselves

Schools have curriculum for a reason, never go beyond it...

Leave other people's children out of your religious and Political affiliation

You are big fool for typing this rubbish, then what is the essence of morning assembly in school, why do they sing and pray, reason before you talk abeg.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2021
Many things didn't add up in this your story.

Am sure they sing national anthem in dat school
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by dederocs(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2021
Practical problems need practical solutions.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by MunchHouse: 7:41am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:
Whenever an American citizen wake up in the morning, they will pray that God should bless America.

This country is turning to something else and i dont think Nigeria can ever balance again, my cousin who works in a private school got back home after the proprietress sacked her for asking the student to pray for the redemption of Nigeria, and also telling the student to observe a minute silence for the COAS and the military personnel that lost their life in the plane crash.

Is it a crime to pray for one's nation again?
The woman is an enemy of the nation for her to have rejected prayer for our dear nation.

That's not her job

1. Pray for Nigeria

2. Pray for redemption of Nigeria

Tell her to face her life in future.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.