Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria (57627 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Madaks(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:
Whenever an American citizen wake up in the morning, they will pray that God should bless America.

This country is turning to something else and i dont think Nigeria can ever balance again, my cousin who works in a private school got back home after the proprietress sacked her for asking the student to pray for the redemption of Nigeria, and also telling the student to observe a minute silence for the COAS and the military personnel that lost their life in the plane crash.

Is it a crime to pray for one's nation again?
The woman is an enemy of the nation for her to have rejected prayer for our dear nation.

I would say people are tired, the prayers don't seem to be working, alot of people have given up on this country!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by cybersoldiers: 7:42am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:
Whenever an American citizen wake up in the morning, they will pray that God should bless America.

This country is turning to something else and i dont think Nigeria can ever balance again, my cousin who works in a private school got back home after the proprietress sacked her for asking the student to pray for the redemption of Nigeria, and also telling the student to observe a minute silence for the COAS and the military personnel that lost their life in the plane crash.

The woman is an enemy of the nation for her to have rejected prayer for our dear nation.

Was she employed to pray for Nigeria and dead terrorists?

She left her job doing other things, will you tolerate such from anyone?

Be fair to yourself in judgement.

She violated her job rules/ethics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Quaddafi29: 7:43am On May 25, 2021
I will sack her too
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by rummmy: 7:43am On May 25, 2021
Lies from pit of hell....
The opp is seeking to attract a job from government to her so called cousin..
If not name the school and address.
E shock her...... grin
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by tonyson010(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

U r economical with the truth.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Harmattan123(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Are you sure ?
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Lagoon0: 7:44am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Your cousin must be a mumu. Anytime I hear pray 4 Nigeria my eye go open like. God forbid

4 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2021
lol.. Don't be deceived prayers doesn't solve everything, common sense does.

The case of Nigeria have nothing to do with prayer again.

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2021
I Guess the owner of the school have been looking for a way to sack so she saw an opportunity to do so. grin
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by VGlobal: 7:46am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Omolola can I privileged to know the name of the school? (I guessed the school is at Ado Ekiti?) If there's any way you can reach me via private message, please do.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Whatshallido: 7:46am On May 25, 2021
Please let me have the school address and the name of your proprietress
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2021
Mtchewwww
Nigeria that people have been praying for since 1960.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ivolt: 7:47am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Who did the sacking and where?
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by hotwax: 7:47am On May 25, 2021
why pray for nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Whatshallido: 7:48am On May 25, 2021
Please let me have the school address and the name of the proprietress
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by zoghys: 7:48am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Am sorry for your cousin, but she deserve the sack. Why would you even pray for something or someone that curse self every seconds. God left the country a long time, but his grace still abound and that's why we still enjoy this little peace we have. Next time, tell her to pray for herself and forget this dungeon.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Goditto(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

why?
So you don't know why?
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 7:49am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

It is not, and will never be a crime to pray for one's nation.
Unfortunately, your cousin may have asked the wrong people to pray.
As a teacher, students often do things they wouldn't normally do when you ask them to. Then they'll complain later.
It usually breed conflict between school owners and parents.
That's why staff must seek permission before doing anything that's not curricular, including praying.
Some of the students may have been told by their parents that Nigeria is no longer their country.
Some of them don't believe in prayer.
Some of them don't like the military, especially the Nigerian army.
There may be several reasons.
In fact, I know someone who was fired for telling a student who was failing his subject that he needs divine intervention.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Lagoon0: 7:49am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

you must be an enemy of the nation, i guess you are ipob member.
you're ignorant. I've been struggling to establish my business to a while now.

Just imagine I jokingly ask some one to pray during board meeting and I hear Nigeria name! shocked

Same Nigeria that frustrated me. Walai na Stamped sack letter omo iya.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Onepeople: 7:49am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

you must be an enemy of the nation, i guess you are ipob member.
this has exposed your intentions with the said prayer ,if you are seriously seeking a divine help from God for your loved Nigeria,you will never insult others believe, if some people believe in the dissolution of the country what is wrong about that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by abidem4real: 7:49am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Eleyi tun ga oo!!! The proprietress must have been dealt a great blow by the incompetence of this useless government to have been infuriated to that extent.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

It is a private school and they have their policies so your cousin ought to have respected that.In a work place if you want to do something and are not sure ask for clearance first.
The woman is not an enemy of the nation she is running her business how she deems fit on a neutral ground.
Your cousin will find another position there are schools everywhere and hopefully this person has another reference.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

It's because the proprietress might be an IPOB or afonja nation.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by femi4: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

In life, you learn to mind your biz. You don't go beyond boundaries
I too know (ITK) dey put people for trouble
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Lagoon0: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
Whatshallido:
Please let me have the school address and the name of the proprietress
so what will do ? Mumu.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by mufadem2012: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
The proprietor might be a religious bigot, all these are problem Nigeria is facing as a country. Perhaps, the proprietor is a Christian while that teacher may be a Muslim, otherwise.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by babamoha(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2021
Don't you know that a better Nigeria will gives us good and quality education and if the government can provide quality education people will not send their children to private school again but government school..
So is a selfish interest .
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On May 25, 2021
omolola100:

Put the name of the school here.
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by ada9ja(f): 7:52am On May 25, 2021
Driggs:
God go punish your cousin..

and your entire family too

1 Like

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by Lagoon0: 7:52am On May 25, 2021
VGlobal:

Omolola can I privileged to know the name of the school? (I guessed the school is at Ado Ekiti?) If there's any way you can reach me via private message, please do.
grin what can you do?

Awon werey. I employ private staff and sack my staff you want to come and challenge me.

You must be stup1dd o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:52am On May 25, 2021
Re: She Was Sacked For Telling Students To Pray For Nigeria by OPPPS: 7:53am On May 25, 2021
Believe these Igbos agent of propaganda at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.