Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? (37068 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ashawoman82:

you an ya dogma, u will never see the logic behind this reasonable post, only to argue blindly..kindly respond sensibly to the post..why would u love secular music but hate Christian gospel song with passion.one of my closest friend is a witness so I know what am saying .
Those songs are WORST than Zazzu and Naira Marley but since you don't know how to detect spiritual poison it will be difficult for you to understand! smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Machinegun91(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
May God forgive our short comings
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ekemeze:

As someone who's been close to over a dozen of them, I can confirm what you said πŸ’―.

They somehow managed to suppress their women from ever speaking up. Most of them are real pervert.

You want the women to speak up to increase their collateral damage grin grin grin grin

Women no get say in their midst. Na the woman wey speak up go suffer pass last last. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
chatinent:
As I dey like this, I no get time to argue with anyone. Believe in what you like. My own na to see food chop fess

Brother Chatinent, COME and Argue, PLZ.πŸ™πŸ™

Ur Brother Janosky is Overwhelmed here!😊

He needs Support!

I like Jehovah Witnesses but Una Too get CONTROVERSY and you pple Discriminates Against Others!πŸ˜πŸ™

RUSSELL no Try @All. He Made the Sect to be DISCRIMINATORY! πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜•

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
I will to chat with you too on this matter. WhatsApp 07015010854

Instead please welcome JWs in your neighbourhood for more information.
Thanks! smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Those songs are WORST than Zazzu and Naira Marley but since you don't know how to detect spiritual poison it will be difficult for you to understand! smiley

Logan ti o dΓ©

O ni duro mi

Is worst

than

To ba ti fa gbo
Jo soapy

Ka la
Da ju
Wu wa ika

Madness and insanities peddling peddler in summary of one of their members here on nairalandgrin grin grin grin

What is the spiritual danger that is absent in Wu wa ika and the person who encourage smoking like ki lo dΓ© grin grin grin

When we say they are liars and manipulators you will think we are lying. Imagine one of their elder aka MaxInDHouse saying

Listening to fa gbo song (one that encourages smoking) is better than Oni duro and he will readily go to the platform to condemn those who smoke grin grin grin grin Is that not HYPOCRISY? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by BreconHills(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Janosky:

The Polytheist who worship three persons wants to pray for Jehovah's servants?

Bros,Please free yourself from DELUSION. grin

Interesting

The moment where it is written in Gen 1:26 " Then God said let us make man in our own image" is God talking to himself right? Is God schizophrenic?

There is actually no point discussion this and I honestly don't know why the op raised it. JW followers never said they were Christians and of course they have their own bible. They do not see Jesus as God come in the flesh ' so there is no basis of discussion

So let each man be persuaded. The lanes are parallel and sometimes opposed.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Courz:

It is just extreme Hypocrisy. They make claims but they don't really follow their claims. How can you say you stay away from Politics but you have allies with Politicians? A whole Donald Trump came to their Kingdom Hall once. His Son came to their Bethel Headquarters. Even their Bethelites were using it to boast. Donald Trump's Son in Law bought their Brooklyn Headquarters. Please, how did they get this kind of connection to get someone of that Calibre to do this? Research them very well. There are many things hidden about them.

They Also do NOT watch WWE but Likes Arnold Schwarzenegger and Van Damme Movies pass anything!πŸ€¨πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

My Neighbour those Days was like this. πŸ˜πŸ™

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by deavicky(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hypocrisy!!!! Of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Brother Chatinent, COME and Argue, PLZ.πŸ™πŸ™

Ur Brother Janosky is Overwhelmed here!😊

He needs Support!

I like Jehovah Witnesses but Una Too get CONTROVERSY and you pple Discriminates Against Others!πŸ˜πŸ™

RUSSELL no Try @All. He Made the Sect to be DISCRIMINATORY! πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜•

Russell heavily helped by Rutherford the Generallismo of Jehovah's organization grin grin grin grin who hijacked it after the death of Russell

generalissimo

a supreme commander of combined military, naval, and air forces, esp one who wields political as well as military power of Jehovah's organization

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ayatullah(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
The last revelation to mankind - The Wise Qur'an has the answer to why you cannot flow with the 'Ajeris':

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Crownwhale(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Janosky:

You have no proof for this FALSE accusation.
Even at that, is Matthew 4:10 & Matthew 11:25 missing in your Bible? grin

Don't read the scripture half way. Hope you have the rest of the verses of Matthew 11 in your own Bible! Read them for better understanding.
Thanjs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Lumarstone: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
smiley It's their believe, but they are always peaceful in their conduct.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by UncleKoboko: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mpanyi:

It's rather only fools are too sure in a subject they know almost nothing about. Churches like Catholic church have long sailed past this stage of your current confusion.
Ọdẹ
What do you about a piece of story book that was forced unto you by mischievous slavers? grin Funny black slavΔ“s everywhere grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Jehovah witnesses do not believe in some of the doctrine of the Christendom. Such doctrines as these:
1. Trinity- 3 Gods in one
2. Christmas -not biblical
3. Easter- resurrection of Christ celebration not biblical
4. Hell fire - eternal condemnation in fire not accepted by jw based on deep search by the governing body of the organization
5.Rapture - NOT BIBLICAL
6. Birthday Celebration- 2 ungodly people did it in the bible
7. Politic- they don't vote and they don't participate in political affairs because it is govern by the devil as such nothing good will ever come out of it.
8. They only show love to their baptised followers all over the world.
9. They believed they are the only one that will make the kingdom of God here on earth, so if you are not a jw nothing for you.
10. They have their hymn books, a melody book only them can sing

Hope I have answered your question.
1. But Jesus is Equal to the Father
2. The Jews celebrate the day they were rescued from Egypt(Passover) but we don't celebrate the day A Savior was born
3. Same with above
4. What did the governing body research that disputes all the 'lake of burning sulfur' that was said countless times in the bible?
5. NO ARGUMENT -based on what you think rapture is
6. 2 ungodly people did it and so It's uncountable the things ungodly people did in the bible that we including JW's still do
7. GIVE TO CAESAR WHAT BELONGS TO CAESAR.
8. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELVES. So na only JW be una neighbour? I see shocked Jesus dined with Gentiles
9. I laugh in Swahili grin grin grin Shebi na 144000 people go make heaven? We go gather dey count am dat day na grin
10. Na una business, but if you bring the book I go sing am as long as it doesn't contradict the BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Courz: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

They Also do NOT watch WWE but Likes Arnold Schwarzenegger and Van Damme Movies pass anything!πŸ€¨πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

My Neighbour those Days was like this. πŸ˜πŸ™

grin grin grin grin grin

Everything you see in JW is Nollywood. Nothing there is Real. They are living in a Fantasy world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
GeneralPula:

But Christians get problem sha..
I’ve never seen Jehova witness asking anything regarding Christians but they wouldn’t let these people rest..

Because those people are not real Christians!

According to the Bible real Christians don't have different doctrines contradicting themselves like the churches are doing today rather true Christians back then are united as brothers and sisters the way Jehovah's witnesses are today! John 13:34-35; 17:22

True Christians don't go about criticizing people of other faith rather it's unbelievers in the first century that always go about saying evil things against Christians! Act 14:2

Jesus said people of all nations will hate his true disciples! Matthew 24:9

So in a nutshell Jehovah's Witnesses are the true Christians having the same line of thought globally just as first century Christians do back then! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by triangulation: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
maximunimpact:

It wasn't me that condemned wrong predictions, it's your governing body that wrote it grin

Are you now saying your watchtower lied on the declaration below grin

β€œJehovah God is the Grand Identifier of his true messengers. He identifies them by making the messages he delivers through them come true. Jehovah is also the Great Exposer of false messengers. How does he expose them? He frustrates their signs and predictions. In this way he shows that they are self-appointed prognosticators, whose messages really spring from their own false reasoning – yes, their own fleshly thinking!” (Watchtower, 1997 May 1, pg. 8 ).
I'm not a JW but I'm forced to comment!
Whose force predictions does God frustrate? Is it not the predictions of your various pastors?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Janosky:
Every Angel is a creature, likewise the archangel Jesus Christ.

lost fraud jw janosky

Jesus Christ is not a angel, God created the angels through Jesus,
God never created anything at all without Jesus:

Joh 1:3Β  All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

nothing came into being except through the Word/Jesus, showing that the Word is not CreatedΒ 

Janosky: John Gill is desperate to cleave to Trinity dogma.
His belief in Trinity would be shattered if he ACCEPTS the Bible's teaching about angels.
grin grin

not long ago you was using john gill to try and prove a point, i showed you how you were wrong,
you a big fraud, aren't you

Janosky: The million dollar question is:
Why would the same ghost be giving conflicting information to TRINITARIANS? grin grin

Ecc_7:6Β  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

false jw, the Holy Spirit who you mock and call just "ghost", doesn't give conflicting information,
it's other people, like your false teachers who do that, but you love any opportunity to blaspheme the Holy spirit:

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32Β  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Rev_20:15Β  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ashawoman82: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not surprised with your reply, but you've not answered my question yet, how are they worse than the secular music, how are the songs poisonous spiritually?..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Mpanyi: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
What do you about a piece of story book that was forced unto you by mischievous slavers? grin Funny black slavΔ“s everywhere grin grin

You are a truly a confused fellow as I don't know which one is your problem now?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Brownemeka: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:
I noticed that the jehova witnesses around me usually feel uncomfortable when a christian song is been played but they are quick to dance and sing along to secular (even ungodly ) songs.
They seems not to like hearing a christian sermon but would prefer to listen to sermons from other faith (islam)

Now the question is - why do these people react this way but chose to be more positive to unchristian subject rather than christian subject of which they are already familiar with.
It is also a wonder that these people Choose not to be identified as Christians (please if I'm wrong with this assertions you can correct me)
I think these organizations need to be studied very well to see why they Choose to be the way they are (their doctrines, and differences in scriptures)

If you know anything about this group called jehova witnesses, or had experienced some of their reactions, please share so that the church and general public can know more about them and their beliefs without castigasting anyone.
... U noticed!!!! You're not even sure, and you run to Nairaland to create thread. Busy body.....You'ar Obviously Idle and Lazy...U didn't even think of approaching one of them to ask questions concerning your thoughts...My friend get busy with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mpanyi:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Too funny. House your dad built You didn't look for any nearby matchet? But they were serious in the false prophecy. Their explanation after it did not come to pass was they calculated wrongly 🀣🀣🀣 How can an organization led by God calculate wrongly?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na why I call them clown, they've been made to believe that all the mansions built now will be inherited solely by JW members and on top of that, there's a very specific number if JW that'll make it to heaven. I've forgotten the exact number.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Enculer2: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Black man with black brains
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
triangulation:

I'm not a JW but I'm forced to comment!
Whose force predictions does God frustrate? Is it not the predictions of your various pastors?

So after being forced to comment, you wrote rubbish SMH undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ashawoman82:
I'm not surprised with your reply, but you've not answered my question yet, how are they worse than the secular music, how are the songs poisonous spiritually?..
The singers aren't worshipers of our God they are worshiping another god entirely so their songs are dedicated to their own gods not our God.
Secular music are just for fun nobody listens with the intention of building faith so when we listen we just dance while your so called gospel songs profane the name of our God directly! smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by alizma: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Simply their business
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Winters23: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Let pray for them the bondage they are under is strong

Both you and them are under bondage. Reclaim your life from religion and be free!
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by excel101(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
That's the height of hypocrisy on their side

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Chrisviboy85(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
please any Jehovahs witness here that wants to have a chat and know the truth about God should identify.. I've helped and converted some Jehovahs witness..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ekemeze:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na why I call them clown, they've been made to believe that all the mansions built now will be inherited solely by JW members and on top of that, there's a very specific number if JW that'll make it to heaven. I've forgotten the exact number.
12000 from each tribe in Israel.

Biko which tribe do I fall under?? grin grin

Or since the prophecy must come to pass, A Benjamite or Reubenite can just eliminate all his tribes men and be sure of heaven grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / 10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.