Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? (37123 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Is It Right To Play Secular Songs During Christian Weddings? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

Trust me, he'll start crying soon "affliction and persecution" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On the contrary you're really making my day!

What a pleasure to see exactly what Jesus said firsthand from people live ?

Ọmọ now I'm more than convinced that i'm one of Jesus' real disciples! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

Trust me, he'll start crying soon "affliction and persecution" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All his response so far to you so far is to show that you are persecuting and afflicting him.

You need to see this madness and insanities peddling peddler abusing, insulting Atheist here on nairaland.

You will think being an atheist is a crime grin grin grin grin

The madness and insanities wey dey disturb no go end soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by baysol: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2023
HISSCRIBE1995:
They don't believe in trinity.
why must they/ Show me the word trinity in the Bible and I will give you a bag of garri.
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

On the contrary you're really making my day!

What a pleasure to see exactly what Jesus said firsthand from people live ?

Ọmọ now I'm more than convinced that i'm one of Jesus' real disciples! smiley

Victim mentality peddling alongside your madness and insanities peddling. grin grin grin grin

It had to take validation from atheist. When you use same abuse on atheist tomorrow. I will show you the common denominator.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

You don't even know shit. There's absolutely nothing you know that's not been said to me already by your fellow bigots. So get lost you fool. Crawl back to your hole of bigotry

Thanks for the compliment Sir!

Now your REASONABLE question Sir! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2023
achorladey:

You have not seen him abusing and insulting Atheist like his life depended on it. See him going on with his hypocrisy here peddling madness and Insanities using the scriptures like deputy Jesus.

He even created a thread special to degrade and denigrate atheist grin grin grin grin

See him playing victim mentality like someone who cannot hurt a fly.

Madness and insanities peddling peddler aka MaxInDHouse

https://www.nairaland.com/7725742/atheist

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That idiot is good for cruise as work no dey today. Make I carry am whirl away time

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

Make thunder fire you and your entire organization. You stingy bastard. You can't even help your own blood.

God bless you abundantly Sir! Luke 6:27-28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2023
baysol:

why must they/ Show me the word trinity in the Bible and I will give you a bag of garri.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Why the apostles forgot to write TRINITY in the Bible nah?

Is this how i will miss a whole bag of garri?

What a pity? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for the compliment Sir!

I don't engage with fools bro. I said get lost. Someone programmed by a couple of white selfish.delusional men have nothing to offer me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Get lost .. you're a fool. You know nothing..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That idiot is good for cruise as work no dey today. Make I carry am whirl away time

Sir you're the one who failed in your attempt now o!

So can we conclude that you don't have any REASONABLE question Sir? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

Anyone that sees his response to you will say what a good Christian grin grin grin grin.

They don't know na serious madness and insanities peddling peddler on nairaland. Who can use the whole day to peddle insult and abuses on whoever refuse to dance to his tune of lies and manipulations grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

I don't engage with fools bro. I said get lost. Someone programmed by a couple of white selfish.delusional men have nothing to offer me
Ekemeze:

Wow!

Jehovah promised and fulfilled it! Isaiah 54:17

So you have nothing REASONABLE to say shey?

I actually targeted you because yesterday you were jumping here and there on the thread as if you're also a believer now it will be clear to all honest hearted and sincere followers of this thread that you're a hopeless atheist.

Farewell my guy! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2023
here is a good Christian song

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come
This grace that brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home
When we've been here some thousand years
Bright, shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we first begun

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!

Jehovah promised and fulfilled it! Isaiah 54:17

So you have nothing REASONABLE to say shey?

I actually targeted you because yesterday you were jumping here and there in the thread as if you're also a believer now it will be clear to all honest hearted and sincere observers on the thread that you're a hopeless atheist.

Farewell my guy! grin

Your cult sent you to target me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go and target your rotten character.
You're worthless..

Imagine how you exposed your cult here. Thinking that everyone here is going to accept your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

Your cult sent you to target me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go and target your rotten character.
You're worthless..

Imagine how you exposed your cult here. Thinking that everyone here is going to accept your foolishness.

Let me see you dey buga
lolololo lolololo
Bugaa wọn#
smiley
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2023
achorladey:

Anyone that sees his response to you will say what a good Christian grin grin grin grin.

They don't know na serious madness and insanities peddling peddler on nairaland. Who can use the whole day to peddle insult and abuses on whoever refuse to dance to his tune of lies and manipulations grin grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've seen too many of his kind, nothing different. They can never stand criticism of their church and will cry of victimization when others point out their cult-like doctrine

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Let me see you dey buga
lolololo lolololo
Bugaa wọn#
smiley

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Do you have alcohol too nearby?
What a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2023
A big fool actually thought I would engage him in any form of argument. A cult who's most likely mentally unstable, possibly a rapist and intellectually dead slowpoke. Tf?🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by johnw47: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2023
another good Christian song/prayer

Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.Β 
Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.Β 
Give us this day our daily bread.Β 
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.Β 
And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've seen too many of his kind, nothing different. They can never stand criticism of their church and will cry of victimization when others point out their cult-like doctrine

He his pretending here to make others see him like a true follower of Christ when we know na serious madness and insanities peddling peddler.

This particular when you show him evidence about the evils going on in his religious organization. He will put it aside then start to abuse and insult from morning till night to cover it up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by WINDSOW(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy
You wan collect? Mr. Hypocrisy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Arda1000(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
Am glad you know about YHWH. God himself has revealed his name to man both verbally and in writing. In the Hebrew language it is written Χ™Χ”Χ•Χ”. These four letters, called the Tetragrammaton, are read from right to left in Hebrew and can be represented in many modern languages as YHWH or JHVH. God’s name, represented by these four consonants, appears almost 7,000 times in the original β€œOld Testament,” or Hebrew Scriptures.The name is a form of a Hebrew verb haΒ·wahΚΉ (Χ”Χ•Χ”), meaning β€œto become,” and actually signifies β€œHe Causes to Become.” Thus, God’s name identifies him as the One who progressively fulfills his promises and unfailingly realizes his purposes. Only the true God could bear such a meaningful name.
As JW, we saw that Jehovah God has extended salvation to the gentile nations. That is why we comprises of all tribes and nations around the globe. Jehovah sacrificed Jesus his only-begotten son as a ransom to redeem mankind from sin and it consequences. So, anyone who exercises faith in that ransom, would gain everlasting life. But how do you think Jehovah intend to bring about this redemption? What is require of you and I to exercise faith in Jehovah and his ransom provision to gain everlasting life?
This is an important question to ask ourselves and find answers in the Bible.
so of all the ethnic groups on the Earth the special ones are Hebrews?
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2023
spiralwedge:

I didn’t want to comment on this thread but now i have to.

Erasmus lived in the mid 1400s. The scriptures have long existed before him. The manuscripts of the New Testament were originally written in Koine Greek and he had no influence whatsoever on the earliest scripts found. He worked primarily on interpretation of the New Testament topics and made commentaries.
All original Christian doctrines have verses scattered in the scriptures written by various people at different times validating one another.
Christian cults like JW like to take one verse out of context to dissent, just like Muslims. The Bible is studied and understood when taken as a whole and put in context. It is also understood by experience, nobody can give you that experience. That’s why it is not for everybody.

A new day with more evidence.

Hahahahahahaha

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by oteneaaron(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hahahahahaha

Fake pretender.

So now that the table has turned you have forgotten how to insult other people?

Now you're forming victimization?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Ekemeze: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2023
achorladey:

He his pretending here to make others see him like a true follower of Christ when we know na serious madness and insanities peddling peddler.

This particular when you show him evidence about the evils going on in his religious organization. He will put it aside then start to abuse and insult from morning till night to cover it up.

Na why I no dey take am easy with any of them, they always run from me cos I don't take their shit.

There was a time they went all out, force full to attack Catholic church, it nearly cause big fight oo. They kept publishing in their awake that worshipping virgin Mary is a sin and also idol worship.

This is the same idiot crying that others should leave them alone but they go about talking trash against other people.

They can never stand criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by AfDapone: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2023
Janosky:

Please research Desiderius Erasmus who brought Comma Johanneum into
1 John 5:7.

That portion is NOT part of the holy scriptures.
Please go & find out.
grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Historical_Account_of_Two_Notable_Corruptions_of_Scripture
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's normal nah! smiley

Even when our commander was here in person many of his disciples left and never followed him again {John 6:66} so don't think it's new! smiley

You'd better leave that guy
He's blowing hot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You'd better leave that guy
He's blowing hot

Let him cry for all i care! grin

At least i've exposed him through the sword of the spirit {Hebrews 4:12} that he's a confirmed atheist so let the faithless miscreants continue dancing around him! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
WINDSOW:

You wan collect? Mr. Hypocrisy grin grin grin

Of course you will call us Hypocrites because you wish to set standards for righteousness that's not stipulated in God's word and we won't take that shit from you people.
That's what Jesus meant when he ordered us to be WISE as SERPENT and HARMLESS as DOVE! Matthew 10:16

You can't dictate for a serpent where it should go neither can you change the nature of a dove into a predator.

So call us names our righteousness is from our God JEHOVAH! Isaiah 54:17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Ekemeze:

Na why I no dey take am easy with any of them, they always run from me cos I don't take their shit.

There was a time they went all out, force full to attack Catholic church, it nearly cause big fight oo. They kept publishing in their awake that worshipping virgin Mary is a sin and also idol worship.

This is the same idiot crying that others should leave them alone but they go about talking trash against other people.

They can never stand criticism.

The bold is like an abomination to them. That lies and manipulations packed into their brains that they are the only true religion makes them peddle lot of madness and insanities about their religious beliefs.

They almost made child abuse another name to call Catholic Church only to find out the fingers they point at others they are equally culpable grin grin grin

When you bring evidence of their atrocities before them, they start to say are they the only ones grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? by achorladey: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Of course you will call us Hypocrites because you wish to set standards for righteousness that's not stipulated in God's word and we won't take that shit from you people.
That's what Jesus meant when he ordered us to be WISE as SERPENT and HARMLESS as DOVE! Matthew 10:16

You can't dictate for a serpent where it should go neither can you change the nature of a dove into a predator.

So call us names our righteousness is from our God JEHOVAH! Isaiah 54:17

MaxInDHouse said his religious organization his filled with hypocrites. WINDSOW is only reminding you once more.

Oya lie and start peddling more lies and manipulations regarding that. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (53) (Reply)

Understanding The Concept of Tithing / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.