Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill (3735 Views)

MEN!! Don't Be Like This Man!! Take The Redpill And Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On May 24, 2021
If you check my profile you will come across one of my most recent threads where i explained why i prefered my dog to any woman, but all those nonsense i type there is just simply expressed in the photos below!

What that man in the story below is currently going through now is the exact same thing waiting for the men now who still has eyes for marriage, its unescapable, only adent redpilled can handle women in marriages even though i would still say that the wisest of men are the MGTOW!
Because whether anybody likes the bitter truth or not, women of today don't deserve your ring, coverage and resources!

Its funny how every woman needs us no matter the kind of level they have attained and we are doing them their biggest favour by given them our rings and putting MRS in their names! Yes marriage is every woman's greatest achievement!
But how do they repay us? MEN GO MGTOW! Women don't deserve anything you have to offer!

WOMEN ARE BIITTCHES angry angry

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by SenecaTheYonger: 10:20am On May 24, 2021
Ooof, lol.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Franzinni: 10:21am On May 24, 2021
Mgtow the best !!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2021
do you know that with all words typed in your posts combined you could have written one or two chapter of a meaningful novel
but what do I know......signing out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I thought we all agree that it’s not official until she’s out a ring on her finger? We all said a girl is single until she’s married, so what’s all this emotions?

Maybe be careful the kind of message you put out there.
Can you even read at all? did you see up to the part where the poster said the marriage has already lasted 3 months Or are you trying to be unfortunate?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2021
Franzinni:
Mgtow the best !!!
Will always be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by mosdii(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by MadeINchenzen2: 1:55pm On May 24, 2021
mosdii:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2021
mosdii:
I recognise you from my last account grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by iInjureHerYansh: 4:47pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If you check my profile you will come across one of my most recent threads where i explained why i prefered my dog to any woman, but all those nonsense i type there is just simply expressed in the photos below!

What that man in the story below is currently going through now is the exact same thing waiting for the men now who still has eyes for marriage, its unescapable, only adent redpilled can handle women in marriages even though i would still say that the wisest of men are the MGTOW!
Because whether anybody likes the bitter truth or not, women of today don't deserve your ring, coverage and resources!

Its funny how every woman needs us no matter the kind of level they have attained and we are doing them their biggest favour by given them our rings and putting MRS in their names! Yes marriage is every woman's greatest achievement!
But how do they repay us? MEN GO MGTOW! Women don't deserve anything you have to offer!

WOMEN ARE BIITTCHES angry angry

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!
Given at how you sound from your recent posts it's obvious you're still in the ANGER PHASE

But don't worry okay just keep digesting as much pills as you can plus make sure you read every redpill content you come across, not forgetting practicals, and everything will be clearer in few months time. The anger will vanish in thin air and be replaced with a brand new redpill lenses wink

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2021
iInjureHerYansh:
Given at how you sound from your recent posts it's obvious you're still in the ANGER PHASE

But don't worry okay just keep digesting as much pills as you can plus make sure you read every redpill content you come across, not forgetting practicals, and everything will be clearer in few months time. The anger will vanish in thin air and be replaced with a brand new redpill lenses wink
This is just what i needed to hear at my current state, thank you so so so much, i really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by LordIsaac(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2021
Please what is MGTOW?
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 24, 2021
LordIsaac:
Please what is MGTOW?
grin
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2021
LordIsaac:
Please what is MGTOW?
Men Going Their Own Way: simply it just means you shouldn't make the grave mistake of getting married! Women are not worth it

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by LordIsaac(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Men Going Their Own Way: simply it just means you shouldn't make the grave mistake of getting married! Women are not worth it
I see... I've seen marriages that can be coveted... I have also seen wonderful women, who genuinely loved their spouses in the face of nothing.
I have read Esther Vilar's "Manipulated man" and others. And in all, I still defer to God's wisdom of instituting the act of marriage and even pronouncing blessings on he who finds a wife.
In all, therefore, I think rather than finding wives, many are getting married to nonsense... Hence the call for MGTOW.
Bottomline: let's find wives, not hoes!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2021
LordIsaac:

I see... I've seen marriages that can be coveted... I have also seen wonderful women, who genuinely loved their spouses in the face of nothing.
I have read Esther Vilar's "Manipulated man" and others. And in all, I still defer to God's wisdom of instituting the act of marriage and even pronouncing blessings on he who finds a wife.
In all, therefore, I think rather than finding wives, many are getting married to nonsense... Hence the call for MGTOW.
Bottomline: let's find wives, not hoes!
But the question is, how can we defer the hoes from the wife materials if they all want to called a MRS first because the true manifestations of their characters? A d!!ck rod biittch would be regular church goer because she needs men to see her as a GOOD WOMAN until she finally gets ringed! So how can we differentiate?
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by Veyyronnbad: 7:33pm On May 24, 2021
This one form good wife material.
No worry, one day you go forget to delete your WhatsApp chat and them go catch you.....

Just chill grin
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by LordIsaac(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
But the question is, how can we defer the hoes from the wife materials if they all want to called a MRS first because the true manifestations of their characters? A d!!ck rod biittch would be regular church goer because she needs men to see her as a GOOD WOMAN until she finally gets ringed! So how can we differentiate?
If you open your eyes as you should, you'd see things. The problem with many is they make themselves willfully blind thinking they can wish away some things and make black white. The red flags are always there!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
no
actually you are to receive an otp in not less than 5 minutes just try clicking on resend......signing out
Tried that multiple times men, don't know whats up
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Tried that multiple times men, don't know whats up
hmm then that I can't explain......signing out
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
hmm then that I can't explain......signing out
Alright thanks men. This is 100% legit though, i'm talking to those of you who are reading the convo

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Alright thanks men. This is 100% legit though, i'm talking to those of you who are reading the convo
no probs bro......signing out

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by 3gpvids: 9:11pm On May 24, 2021
Marriage yeah,no or maybe

so what happens to my preeq?
abeg woman necessary o
Re: MEN!! Women Are Not Worth It! Don't Be Like This Man! Go Mgtow!(photos)- Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Men pls come back to this thread!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Idea Of A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook? / PLZ Help A Sis Nairalanders... / Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.