Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV (40490 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by LINTUNE(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
nigga take yo broke angry ass and go find a job and stop disturbing me grin grin
im sure u are some dead broke pauper guy, always excited to broke shame niggas, cos of ur Low self-esteem..dude rest... at least even if u are poor,try to be wise I enough not to worship or idolize sex...ur likes can never amount to anything in life, lest u do away with this ur mentality...there is more to life than sex and pussy..

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by HEAVEN4444: 7:25pm On May 25, 2021
LINTUNE:
im sure u are some dead broke pauper guy, always excited to broke shame niggas, cos of ur Low self-esteem..dude rest... at least even if u are poor,try to be wise I enough not to worship or idolize sex...ur likes can never amount to anything in life, lest u do away with this ur mentality...there is more to life than sex and pussy..

Celebrities / Re: Elizabeth Jack-Rich Marks Birthday: Elin Group Limited Celebrate CEO (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 1:50pm On May 18
God bless me o...this is my spec of woman...good height , very fair, beautiful face, endowed body.m, looks very decent too.....this is the kind of woman I need to wife, sadly have never dated any gal like this, obviously cos of my precarious financial situation, I had to lower my taste make konji no kill me.....I believe very soon I'll be successful enough to be roll with women of this class..
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by osazsky(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
what if I tell it's been long she contracted that disease, don't stay there drag issues making them look bogous whereas the aren't. Your girlfriend could have contracted this virus a long time but the symptoms didn't show immediately, she saw them recently went for a test and behold she was told she has HIV,it's not okay to believe you don't have it,she may have given it to you when the symptoms weren't pronounce. Go for a test my dear to be on a safer side please
if he broke up with her since 2012 , and he contacted it...after 9 years without drugs the guy for done dey see full symtoms by now lets stop displaying our ignorance year...u cant live witj hiv for 10 ..12 here without drugs and dont fall sick or have oportunistic disease.free the guy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV by Psoul(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
cry
I had intentions of marrying her!.
I had intentions of growing old with her.
We love ourselves, but i wasnt too social for her liking.
We dated from our second semeste year one till finals!

I cant stop shading tears.
Uwa why na!

She called me this money with a sobbing voice "n........i i have hiv am so sorry i left u...e is a bastard"

Am down!

Had she stay with me.

What will it take you to walk into any good hospital and tell them to run HIV and other blood infection test on you instead of seeking for cheap consolation here.

You better take your life seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 12-year-old Boy With Backward Facing Legs After Surgery (Photos) / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.